Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WE CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL (Mandalorian invasion of Dromund Kaas)(OOC)

Bane you didn't ruin the invasion, you just jumped in and are zealous. That is fine, welcome and enjoy it.... also I recommend when it comes to it you don't try and attack the kel'dor, Basaba isn't known to be forgiving and she is one of the few mandos who has no qualms using those crushgaunts

Ok, I finally posted. Sorry it took me so long. I had planned to get this cranked out last night, but by the time I was done with work and had finished my commute home... well, you know how it goes.

Anyway! It's up now. Looking forward to what follows.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
While I may not support the Sith, I am bound to Circe Savan and I have taken the liberty of employing my services in battle.
Does this upset you?​
Then you admit you are worried?​

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I just want to watch the world burn.
Don't let underestimation be your demise.​
But don't let overcompensation sway your guard.​

@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

So... I'm having a hard time understanding your post. What are you doing? Asking for a flight of starfighters to be handed over to you? Do you have them now or are you waiting on Circe to bring them to you? I'm kinda confused.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Captain Larraq said:
@[member="Ayña Kottos"]

So... I'm having a hard time understanding your post. What are you doing? Asking for a flight of starfighters to be handed over to you? Do you have them now or are you waiting on Circe to bring them to you? I'm kinda confused.
None of the above.
No one knows I am here or who I even am for that matter.
I am but a lonely elite fighter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom