Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are the 1% ...

This Jedi was smart. Instead of using the seemingly useless piece of glasteel in Jaccer's hand as their main form of attack, the Jedi had disarmed the Annoo-dat one of it's weapons. Unknown to Jaccer, but the weapon that had now been taken from the beast was a Disruptor cannon, an immensely powerful weapon which would hopefully be able to take down this opponent.

Utilising the speed advantage he had over the Annoo-dat Prime, the soldier broke into a quick sprint followed by a slide towards the weapon. Grabbing the handle of the cannon, Jaccer turned to face the monster once again. Luckily it was still focused on the Jedi, who now hung useless and vulnerable on the ledge.

Another short distance sprint followed as he neared the hulking metal beast. By the time the Annoo-dat had realised Jaccer's presence, it was too late. With all available energy and strength he could muster up, he propelled the transparent material into the softer neck armour of the towering creature.

Now it was time for the hard part. Gripping onto the sharpened piece of glasteel, Jaccer prepared to ride rodeo on the Prime. With one hand grasping the shard, his other was free to wield the disruptor cannon and press it onto the neck of the berserk brute. Jaccer would then fire. Round after round into the soft tissue. Roars echoed around the building and surrounding areas. Soon the beast would drop to the floor. However, the disruptor cannon would never cease to fire. Eventually there was nothing left in the armour to fire at and the weapon was out of ammunition. This battle was over.

Lacking energy, the soldier would fall next to the armour. "It-It's dead. I hope..."

[member="Weiss"] [member="Orphen"]

Orphen was a little lost to see the explosive movement from the spec-ops soldier, but what happened would have been over in a flash, The Annoo-dat Prime's tail moving from side to side, narrowly missing the soldier as he made his approach, jamming the piece of metal into the neck armour of the monster, penetrating the hermetically sealed suit as blood began to flow freely. It would be right now that the supposed speed advantage the Marine would have would be proven so drastically incorrect. With a massive blur of motion the monster would whip itself around to face Jaccer, lashing out an arm which, beyond reason would coil itself around his neck. The pressure forcing down from the fingers would have been more than enough to snap the human male's neck like a twig were it the beast's primary focus... however it did not notice the disruptor canon in his hands... the first bolt from the canon would force the monster to release its prey and send it smashing backwards into a wall, a crater in the advanced chest-plate. While the second bolt, hitting its flesh, would not create a hole, but completely de-atomize the xenos from the inside, leaving a hollow armour to crash to the ground.

empty...

The kill was something which would no doubt single handedly grant Jaccer a medal for battle and going above and beyond the call of duty, defeating an opponent which the galaxy would normally consider legendary in both prodigious strength and speed, likely more than able to wipe out multiple units alone, and defeat Sith knights single handedly. The next sound would come from the Jedi dangling out the window, yelling for help as his grip began to slip, his upper body strength combined with the panic of everything happening was detracting from his ability to focus on the force...

"H-Help! I'm slipping!"

Orphen yelled, trying not to look down at the half dozen story jump he would be enjoying if he managed to slip off...

​Today was definitely not going well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
There was a frown from the woman whom had claimed ownice of the monster that had only just met defeat from its own weapon, Celeste wasn't happy about the whole thing, taking a long drink from her wine as she moved to look to the leader of this mix. A former Grand Moff by the name of Cairne.

"So Cairne, what's the play? Is your player going to enter the board now?" - Celeste

Cairne looked to the woman and rose his glass in a silent cheers...

"Soon my dear, soon... Let's let them all group up first... MY pet will be more than a match for them all." - Cairne

[member="Weiss"] | [member="Jaccer Ramirez"]

The hole in the wall was enough for Weiss and his squad of ten to enter the arena-room. Thry found themselves looking over the remnants of some machine, a droid perhaps with [member="Jaccer Ramirez"] standing victoriously above it.

But Weiss's focus immediately turned to [member="Orphen"] dangling from the window.

"Republic extraction team." he barked to Ramirez and darted passed him throwing himself Toward Orphens position. Reaching out he tried to frab the mans hand before it was too late.

A Republic extraction team? Finally, this team may be able to get Jaccer and the Jedi get out of this forsaken place. This couldn't of come sooner, it was obvious that the two, along with anybody else who was trapped here, was desperate to leave as soon as possible.

"You took your time..." The Lieutenant would exclaim, looking up towards the team. "Any information on what's happening here?"

Now that the adrenaline had worn off, Jaccer was feeling a new world of pain. Every limb of his body was sore and that which was not bruised was bleeding profusely. It was only now that Jaccer noticed his hand. Much of the skin had been ripped away, now revealing little more than muscle and bone. This had been caused by his tight grip of the glasteel during his confrontation with the Annoo-dat moment ago.

[member="Weiss"]
[member="Orphen"]

Orphen's hand as he reached up to grab the hand of the strange new person who had entered the room slipped, his weight falling instantly but allowing him for a brief moment to reach upwards in a final effort to secure his freedom, gripping onto the sleeve of the soldier as he grabbed the Jedi's arm and pulled him up to safety. The small Jedi's weight would mean it would be like pulling up a fifteen year old,, and dragging him back up to land. Huffing and puffing Orphen rolled over onto his back to look at the sky, closing his eyes only to feel the mechanical presence of multiple other soldiers. They seemed on edge, but he didn't have to be a psychic to analyze that they were all in a state of hyper-alertness.

"Thank you... well... wa-wait... you said extraction team right?"

Orphen puffed, sitting up cross legged so that he was much better able to inspect Weiss in his full military grade hardware... It was then Orphen clicked to the fact they had said his gear was in the city center of this city unit.

"Before we go we have to get my things! If we leave them behind the next super suit like that they make, with no offense to anyone here, but no-one would be able to stand up against it. I had Aurora industries prototypes on my person when i was captured... We cant let who-ever's running this show to keep them!"

Orphen said, a little biut reluctantly, not wanting to put those who he had met in any further danger, but, he figured that with the trained soldiers would have an idea of the urgency of the matter, each of them didn't know that Orphen's go to weapons of his own make were a portable hand-held composite charrik beam and potentially revolutionizing charged particle weapons... each of which were dangerous on their own when orphen wielded them... but thinking about them on a monster like the Anoo-dat Prime was what nightmares were made of.

"Help me...?"

[member="Jaccer Ramirez"] | [member="Weiss"]

Weiss took a moment to digest the new intel given to him by [member="Orphen"]
The situation was not perfect to change the mission priorities but to simply ignore it could prove even more fatal in the long run, if the intel was correct.

Weiss, wearing a scarred battle worn trooper armor with the captain stripes turned his head to [member="Jaccer Ramirez"]

"Lt - can you verify any of this information. We are running a tight schedule here and the extraction pod will be discovered sooner then later. We seemed to have triggered the alarm." he questioned and held up his hand signaling to the squad to "dig in"
As he did the other nine troopers dropped to knee or pressed themselves toward the walls in a protective circle around the room, scanning the area for any intruders.

"Well it would be an understatement to say that me and the kid have been kept in the dark about this whole situation. So I can't confirm anything." replied Jaccer to the leader of the extraction team. "And I doubt we'll be getting any information out of this fellow..." He would finish, patting what was left of the Annoo-dat.

The Lieutenant would then turn his attention to Orphen, "But the boys a Jedi. And a Jedi's intuition always seems to be right about these sort of things. I say we go."

Whoever was in control of this artificial torment was undoubtedly powerful, and adding prototype weaponry to their arsenal could prove to be an unfavourable decision in the near future. Anyway, how hard could it be? Jaccer and Orphen had already taken down an armoured Annoo-dat Prime on their own, what could be a tougher opponent than that?

"It would be sad to see this armour go to waste."

[member="Weiss"]
[member="Orphen"]

Orphen smiled, looking at the group of them, knowing that with each of them, they were sure that they would be able to get there, recover the machinery they need, and either escape or bring those responsible to justice... The Jedi was beginning to see everything a little more clearly now that he recovered from the fear and adrenaline of the ordeal they had just been through. It seemed that the people he was with was a commander, and a Lt. of the republic military of some kind, so, sadly, he did not have rank on either of them, Jedi held the lowest rank of command in the republic army, and even that was unofficial, long gone was the days of Jedi Masters being de-facto generals in times of war...

It was a shame though...

But as the Lt. pointed out it being a waste for the armour to be left there, Orphen agreed.

"Yeah, it looks like what's composing it is an Ultrachrome alloy i think, Lightsabers would have done almost nothing to it... If i had my visor i would be able to tell you exactly what it was made of, from the ductility and the sheen of the metal... maybe Duraplast... Ultrachrome and Duraplast... its pretty tough stuff, I'm impressed frankly. Though highly illegal with those canons. But yes, we should go..."

And with that, The Jedi took to the heel and began moving out, scooping down and picking up one of the vibro-weapons on the body of the Annoo-dat, clutching it tightly in both hands as it was far too heavy for him to wield with any finesse or skill. He would likely just hack something with it violently and senselessly. The weapon looked awkward on him, large, like a child holding a fire-mans' axe and hoping to be able to use it. Storming out of the building he pondered about the people behind everything...

"So, after we get our things... what's the plan? Escape? Capture? If the latter, how are we going to find them in this huge satellite?"

Weiss cursed for a while then turned to the squad.

"Alright, we got a new objective. Safe guard the jedi as he takes care of this illegal technology... somehow..."

He turned to folliw [member="Orphen"]

"You better know where we are going jedi, it was no easy ride finding you and the station has some pretty impressive security installed.

[member="Jaccer Ramirez"] [member="Orphen"]

"​Maybe we can pull something from this armour; maybe a pre-set destination or a map?" This was power armour after all, and from Jaccer's knowledge of this type of equipment he knew that it would most likely come with some sort of HUD. What was on this HUD could prove to be useful for the group. In fact, the whole armour system may have been useful if it could be used in some way... At first Jaccer thought about wearing it himself, but with the previous wearer of the armour standing above 8 foot, he doubted that it'd fit. However weaponry could still be used.

Jaccer would then answer Orphen's question on what they'd do after recovering their equipment, "I say we find who did this, kill them and burn this place to the ground." Whoever did this didn't deserve to live. Playing with life and death as if it was some sort of game was sick and deserving of death, a very slow and immensely painful death. It was fairly obvious that the Jedi would not agree with this as his morals would prevent him from doing so, nevertheless, Jaccer didn't care.

[member="Weiss"]
[member="Orphen"]

Orphen stopped in his tracked and looked back to Jaccer, a questionable look in his eye... he was right, damn right... if the armour had a range-finder and it had been used before, or any kind of mapping software it would keep data-logs of information, it was as simple as that, and with the advanced nature of the armour it would be almost unthinkable of that not to be the case. Holding out a hand before he exited the building he would call for Jaccer to throw him the helmet, regardless as to who would actually perform the deed or if he had to sigh, walk over and take it himself.

"Lt. You're a Genius!"

Orphen lifted the heavy armoured helmet with a touch of difficulty and placed it over his head, the oversized head-gear needing to be supported by him in order to hold straight, or else the helmet would have taken over the boy's neck as well. Taking a deep breath and feeling the components of the helmet, Orphen used his skill in Mechu Deru to bring the Machine to life, activating its power and over-riding its security protocols with his well rehearsed power. Sifting through the Data as the boy began to walk, he would listen to the words of Jaccer...

"Burning this place to the ground is probably not a good idea, those other two districts above us look like they're inhabited, probably workers or family or even civilians on this city satellite. But... I think... with a little more... HA! Got it! This guy had planned directives installed in this armour with waypoints to get to certain locations... its not exactly a map, but it'll do. One of them is the City Center, so, we can grab our things and then we can move to 'home' Lt. I could kiss you."

Orphen said with a smile, invisible due to the heavy helmet he was holding with both hands in place of the axe. Keeping it there as he would follow the arrows one by one until they finally arrived at the city center. What greeted them was a small central park, with a grim realisation about the whole thing. The floor of the park was littered with long decomposed corpses in clothes, many of them torn to pieces cleanly, with bits of body-parts strewn around. In the center of it all was a cache... which one could only assume their equipment lay in... Too excited to see the Cache, Orphen opened with excitement, looking to Weiss and smiling,

"See, I knew where we were go- oh... Damn... Looks like we weren't the first ones here...

Goddamn it"

Some of the bodies which lay there were new, fresh, the wounds on their body seemingly cut with thermal power, congruent with that of a light-saber... Orphen felt a sinking feeling in his gut. Was whatever that did this still here? or had it been pulled back?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Mere minutes ago, the leader of the group had made a call to pull back the third and final challenge to their location as a safe-guard, hitting the panic button on the room which the remainder of those around them were situated in as the room went into lock-down. Blast-Doors closing as a shadowy figure stood in the middle of a botanical guardan outside of the room. Looking to Celeste the man smiled, waving away her worries and placing a hand on her shoulder...

"Don't worry, Unlike your new entrants, Mine has never failed to disappoint... There's a reason why I allow you to engage first my dear..." - Cairne

Weiss shifted foot and eyed the two talking. He had little intel to go on and was worried about the time. considering what they had faced to get here one never knew what else there was.
He followed the jedi has he made his way into the central parts of the station. The squad of troopers moving to secure positions at every turn.

but there was no resistance and as they entered a small park, corpses littering the ground everywhere.

Weiss hit the ground with one knee and lifted his fist signaling for the squad to spread out on the sides of the entrance point.

"Freakin.... any suggestions?" he murmured to the two in front of him.

[member="Jaccer Ramirez"] [member="Orphen"]

After throwing the helmet to the Jedi, the group were immediately off towards the centre of the station. Luckily for them, they didn't wonder into any traps or danger, in fact they ran into nothing. Nothing at all. The feeling of nothingness was unsettling, Jaccer didn't like it one bit...

Eventually they found themselves in the centre of the stations. According to the voice from earlier, they would find their weapons nearby. "Let's move quickly, whatever killed these people is probably nearby." The lieutenant would say to the group after a quick inspection of the various bodies scattered around the immediate area. "If whatever did this is capable of killing all these people, I think we can assume it is either more or just as dangerous as that Annoo-dat from earlier, and I don't want to be caught in it's path when it gets back." However, upon close inspection, it seemed that the deaths were caused by severe burns, most likely from superheated plasma. It was either a lightsaber or blaster which caused this.

Making his way to the cache, Jaccer noticed various pieces of useful equipment and weaponry. Hopefully what could be found at the cache would help the group in the inevitable fight which awaited the team. Picking up a duffel bag filled with small arms weaponry Jaccer would turn his attention to Orphen, who still wore the helmet of the Prime's power armour, "Hey, why don't you hand that helmet over to me? For all we know it has a self destruct mechanism, and you don't want to be caught in an exploding helmet. We can easily upload the information to one of these holopads" He would say, gesturing towards the multiple holopads that remained on the floor. In all honesty, Jaccer doubted that this state of the art armour system, which undoubtedly costs thousands of credits, would contain such a device. All he was concerned about was getting his hands on the helmet and later on, the complete armour set.

[member="Weiss"]
[member="Orphen"]

"Don't worry commander, i know exactly where I'm going. But... out of interest, what did you have to deal with?"

Orphen spoke curiously to [member="Weiss"] and his group

The Jedi Padawan waited for the others to clear the area, it was true whatever had dealt the heated blows was using something like a light-saber to some equivalent, perhaps a beam weapon of some kind like the composite lasers of the republic hundreds of years ago, though, it was only recently that Orphen had decided to bring a lot of that technology back to life. Much of it having been moved into non-use simply because of the expense of it all. Once the sweep was done he would step in one foot at a time, being careful not to step on anything which might cause him harm, looking to the cache' it seemed that there were weapons and equipment here from more people than the bodies around them or the group of themselves represented. Pressing the opening button like a crate, a veritable library opened up, a systematic inventory of the gear which had been lifted from the bodies of dozens of sentient beings that had been taken... Orphen spied his light-sabers immediately, as well as his pistols, drones, DCD, Jacket and most importantly, the Gauntlet.

It was as Orphen re-equipped the weapon, that he saw, hanging like wind-chimes, a small row of other light-sabers... and his heart sank. Orphen knew that it was likely each of them had belonged to padawans or Jedi who had been blindsided and not been able to survive the tests which followed... It was only likely due to the arrival of Republic troops that they were going to survive at all. Orphen collected the blades, at least he would be able to take them back to the Jedi order as memorials for the lost Jedi.

It was at this point that he would hand the helmet back to [member="Jaccer Ramirez"] .

"Whatever used to be here, isn't here now, there was a call-back order to defend our next location, i can assume whatever caused all this will be waiting for us there, if we're going to end all of this, we're going to have to fight through something that could end the lives of all of these people... But..."

Orphen had his A.I. calibrate the gauntlet mounted weapon on his arm, it would align each of his fingers in the appropriate claw as he would test if it was still functional. Aiming the weapon at a distant tree, a brilliant blue beam would expand from each of his fingers, uniting over his palm. The laser which fired from it next would be amazing, a blast which was capable of ripping into vehicle armour would blast into the trunk of the tree, the dispersing energy and the force behind it would almost effortlessly rip the tree in half, causing it to fall with a wicked series of cracks and crashes... Revealing immediately that the weapon didn't seem to be damaged... which he was happy about.

"At least we have some firepower... So something's going right for once. "

Orphen's smile faded to a smirk, as he had a bad feeling about what was to come, it was not that he felt the presence of the dark side of the force, it was not that he could sense danger or something lurking in the shadows or had a vision of what was to come... no... it was the fact that everything seemed fine, like there was no danger at all, it was an eerie nothing where there should be a sensation of unease of ill will even through the force... Something wasn't right, and he couldn't put his finger on it...

"But we should keep on our guard... somethings... off..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
In the distance, a disclosed location, from an angle which stretched from the ground, a foot stamped hard into the earth, disturbing the dust in the botanical garden, seemingly armoured and shrouded by the earthy fog... As if an opponent were making his final stand... And with a sudden crack hiss, a baleful crimson blade extended beside it.

"No... Yours has never failed to disappoint... this... should be interesting..." - Celeste.

Weiss looked around. He could not see anything in the forestlike mileu. Maybe they needed to move somewhere else to get a better overview he pondered.

"Are we going to sit here or keep going Sir?" he asked [member="Orphen"] as he moved the pipe of his blaster rifle forth and back, scanning the area for any hostile movement.

"Whatever did this might still be around. We can still double back to the escape shuttle I have on stand by."

He did not really know what to make of it all. But he knew the primary objective had to be protected, both of them.

[member="Jaccer Ramirez"]

After being handed the helmet by the Jedi, Jaccer quickly hid it inside the duffel bag that was hung around his torso.

What would have to be decided now was what would happen next. "As far as I can see, we have two options. Either we get back to the shuttle and leave this place and whoever responsible to continue to do this to however many people they fancy, or we do some thing real stupid and go after them." It was obvious which option the Jedi favoured, but it was likely that the Commander would want to leave and complete his mission. Ultimately it was up to Weiss, he was the one with the men and therefore the increased and necessary fire power.

"It's up to you boss." Jaccer would say to [member="Weiss"].

[member="Orphen"]

Orphen looked up at Jaccer, the foolish Bravado of youth bubbling up within him, in his mind, they had enough men, they had enough weapons, with the cache they had just opened, all they needed to do was follow the return way-point Orphen had seen in the helmet and arrest everything that moved there. The issue was, what was waiting for them, it was obvious at this point that they were up against something that was capable of cutting down innocent people, but that didn't really limit anything down. Orphen was not the best user of force sense at the best of times... but, even he was usually able to sense something if he new the direction he should be facing.

"Well, if you put it that way Lt. I don't think we really have a choice do we? We can't let these people just keep doing this, we have to get those responsible and bring them to justice... But, something's not right about the way there... I assume what was meant to be here has been pulled back, but... i know where it would have been pulled back to... and i can't sense anything in that direction..."

He spoke with a strong emphasis on it being an odd occurrence. Looking at the others for any kind of aknowledgement,

"But the Lt. is right, It's up to you Commander." He said looking up to [member="Weiss"] , Orphen didn't want to risk his men if he could at all help it, if what they were up against was a Sith of some power, there were going to be casualties, Orphen knew it to be true, he had seen them cut through soldiers like they were training dummies before, and, he definately was not a strong enough Jedi to be able to stand alone against that kind of power... Though, he could remove his weapons....

As Weiss was about to call for an evac he suddenly froze mid sentence and fell silent. He put up his right hand and pressed it to his helmet. Clearly listening to something.

"Roger that," he then replied to whomever he had been listening to.

"We have lost our ride gentlemen." he continued speaking to [member="Jaccer Ramirez"] and [member="Orphen"]

"We took to long time and the security of this station was about to seize it. My pilot has let me know that he had to take off."

"With that in mind, I suggest that you give us some briefing on exactly what you are expecting from us master jedi." Weiss pointed with the tip of his blaster rifle at the dead bodies.

"If we can seize this station without facing whatever did that, it is a recomendable course of action."

The Lieutenant agreed with what the others said, but it wasn't like it mattered now. Their way out of this location was compromised and as far as Jaccer was concerned the only other way out was right through whatever had murdered these other people. The bodies showed firepower of immense proportions and would be a worthy fight of the group.

"I don't think we'll be able to avoid this fight commander. But we can still try..." This was Jaccer being pessimistic, it was him being realistic. Whoever was in charge of this station was likely being guarded by the beast that had done this and it was unlikely they were leave the controls to the station undefended or out of their site. If the chance to do so came, of course they would take it. However, it was unlikely.

"Which way Jedi?"

(OOC Note: Sorry about the wait, my mistake.)

[member="Orphen"]
[member="Weiss"]

"I guess it's settled then. This way"

The boy would speak in an optimistic tone as he would begin to lead them in the direction the helmet had pointed towards, buildings passed them by one after the other as they walked the desolate streets until they finally came to a non-descript building off to one side from the center of town. The building was an opening to an underground subway, stairs led down into a network of tunnels which seemed to spread out in either direction, the only difference was, that when they came down to the station area, the tracks had been removed, and in their place, was just another tunnel, the ground of which was smooth as if it were made to walk on. A light, lingering in the distance as if it were the mid day sun.

Orphen would coax the other's to follow, but to be careful. They were approaching something, something that the Jedi had never felt before.

Turning a corner they would be greeted by a synthetic botanical garden, within it they would see a hooded cloaked figure amongst the greenery and life, a stark juxtaposition to the reputation of the humming red blade which was gripped tightly in the being's hand. Behind the sinister foe, a blast door of no short expense could be seen, top of the line, tens of thousands of credits worth of work, engineering and components poured into a single high-tech door... There was no way that this was not the exit they were searching for... But, the being that stood before them turned to face his opponents, though they were many, there was always something that would not be expected... From under the cloak, a strange mat, velvet coloured armour could be seen, not shimmering in the light as steel would, but rather something with a gloss. Spikes penetrated the shoulders of the cloak which almost seemed to move and wave in the wind on their own accord.

Though he wore armour, Orphen could not sense a single piece of technology on this enemies' person... safe for the lightsaber, alarm bells began to ring loudly.

As their final foe faced the group, a long, clawed digit reached to his shawl, gripping tightly before tearing it from his person to reveal a monster which few in the galaxy would see. Standing there, not a man, or sith as they would have expected, but a lithe, dangeous looking being wearing armour that almost looked as if it were alive. Clad in this armour and holding a single light-saber which seemed to be corrupted by bio-matter which crawled within the circuitry, linking to his body. A cape hanging behind him of living leather and eyes which radiated with a brilliant luminescent red.

The Yuuhzang Vong Warrior cast soldier took a threatening step forward, a light-saber which had been pried from the cold dead fingers of a fallen victim now powered by its own biological means. Wrapped in the devastating Crab armour made famous by their race, only topped by their almost immunity to the magic of the force. Dread befell the Jedi Padawan facing down a denizen of a race which killed trillions of people in their invasion. But he now began to understand why he was unable to sense what was here...

"Oh... **** "

The Jedi froze, cursing audibly under his breath as fear crept into him like a toxin... but with coiled legs like that of a viper, the Vong pounced forward with reckless abandon at the group, and, as if in a cruel twist, the armour of his helmet warping to reflect a cruel twisted smile of shark-like teeth aligning into position.

[member="Jaccer Ramirez"] | [member="Weiss"]

---------------------------------------------​
Final Threat

Vong Warrior:
Genetically Replicated Super-soldier.
NFU
Super-Elite.

Equipment:
Infested Lightsaber
Full Body Crab Armour

Enhancements:
Finger-spear (Left hand)
Enhanced Eyesight (infra red spectrum sight / Night-vision.)
Enhanced Neural Pathways (reaction + processing speed)
Enhanced Muscle Density (Strength / Speed)
Enhanced Bone Structure (Endurance)
Enhanced Tendon Strength
. (Reaction speed / Speed / Point to point movement.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom