Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are not done yet

VenomTartarus

Silence means more than words
Tatooine... land of the... well, nothing. A wasteland, and without anything of interest except that it is part of the Confederacy and as such one needs to be careful when stepping inside its borders. After all Venom is everything but a member of the confederacy and could end up being received with a not very pleasant welcome. Even though both factions are not at war. But Venom's actions could lead to such and for that he needed to be careful and act in the shadows... or in a desert where no one can find you.

Venom needed to hunt down Sophia Walsh , she was a prisoner of the Empire but was allowed to leave when someone bribed the guards and they let her leave. The guards were punished for accepting a bribery and were "dismissed" permanently. Venom was now forced to go after her and take her back as there were still things to learn from her that were not obtained during the interrogations... more time was needed and more torture as well.

Latest rumors mentioned she had left the Republic and joined the Confederacy. And Venom knew she was more likely to act on an event on the Confederacy's domain than on any other part of the galaxy. So Venom settled up a trap on Tatooine to draw her to this planet and then hunt her where she could not get help.

Venom arrived on the planet with the company of his HK droid, some of his assassins and a couple of Sith soldiers. Not far from the landing site there was an abandoned house and Venom sent out a distress signal, as if coming from that same house, with a call for help. "Someone was hiding inside the house due to an attack from the sandpeople and they needed help". Venom made sure the signal would only reach Sophia, by sending it to one of Sophia's fellow pilots which would then deliver to her the message and convince her that it was not a trap. The Empire is capable of using dirty tricks as well... such as bribing. Now it was time to wait.

@Sophia Walsh

Sophia slowly was healing after her kidnapping and torture. The physical scars were healing nicely but the emotional scars were still there. The move to the Confederacy had greatly helped her move forward with her life. She was doing what she loved once again, helping others, flying, and even building her own ship. She still had a hard time sleeping at night as that was when the flashbacks started. It was like he was using Force lighting on her all over or they were injecting her with some sort of drug.

When she couldn't sleep Sophia worked on the design she had started for a new ship. Once she had the design down she planned on building the actual ship. It would take awhile to build because she only got to work on it during her down time but that didn't bother her much. The perfect ship couldn't be built in a matter of days or even months it took time to get everything right plus she had a job too.

It had only been a few months here but Sophia felt that she was fitting in nicely and it was really nice that nobody here knew of her father or thought she only got her position through him. A fresh start in a new place was really nice and she got along with most everyone. Sure she sometimes missed her old crew but this was the best for all of them.

Sophia was used to distress calls coming from planets not apart of the confederacy not from those within the confederacy. When answering a distress call the protocol was taking a few good men however this was different which was why she chose to bring only the fellow pilot whom originally alerted her to this situation. She knew better than to go at it alone. They would investigate and if need be call for backup.

When they arrived at the home it looked rather quite and desolate as if nobody had been there for years which didn't surprise her as so very few people lived out here. "I'll go around the back," Sophia nodded to her comrade as she headed around back. It was too quite here and something didn't feel quite right. Her comm was in her hand just in case.

@[member="VenomTartarus"]

VenomTartarus

As the troops outside the house observed @[member="Sophia Walsh"] going around the back and entering the house while the pilot went through the front, they informed Venom of the target's presence. Afterwards they moved in swiftly to surround the house but not to intervene. They were a backup plan in case she escaped Venom. Meanwhile he was inside the house, in the living room waiting for his guest. The pilot would most likely find him first but that was the plan.

"So tell me... the pay was enough I suppose? After all you did accept my offer and here we see each other..." Venom said while looking at the pilot. Credits speak louder than loyalty in this galaxy... maybe in all galaxies. "You know the plan..." The pilot nodded to Venom's words and pointed the weapon at Venom.

Pilot: "Sophia! Come here! I found the explanation for our supposed distress signal...." If she decided to come in she would find her "ally" making sure the Sith would not kill them...

Venom could only imagine what a nightmare he must be for her... To escape the tortures of the Sith, find a new life, new friends, only to be hunted down again, because of past actions and all because she was betrayed by one of her "friends"...

Upon entering the house Sophia didn't find anything as of use yet. In fact the home looked just like the outside desolate and barren. The little furniture that was there had been overturned by the sandpeople she imagined or outlaws even. There was no trace of anybody staying in here though but that didn't mean somebody wasn't hiding. They could have wanted it to look this way so others would leave them be after all it wasn't safe out here.

She hated being in dank places like this alone. It reminded her of the cell she was kept in. This of course was much bigger than her cell but still held that ominous feel. The sooner she could find this person, whomever they were and get them to safety the better. Sophia didn't want to stay here any longer than needed.

"Hello," she quietly spoke hoping that if someone was in the main room they would hear her as she passed by. Yelling she thought wouldn't help in this situation incase someone was nearby. Sophia was more cautious as a person now and it wasn't just because of the training that she had received.

As she was setting off to enter the next room she heard the pilot's voice call to her. Something about a supposed distress signal which meant this had been a trap for the CIS. Without a thought Sophia ran to her friend to see what he had found. Screeching to a halt when she arrived at the scene Sophia took a few steps back from the Sith. Taking a deep breath she pulled out her blaster aiming it at the Sith as well.

"What do you want," she almost growled trying to keep her composer. Sophia knew if she could that she ought to try to get answers but she so just wanted to blow his head off right now. She hate to say it but Sith were cunning and fast he would find a way to get away if she did that.

VenomTartarus

Venom slowly turned his head to see the one who he waited for. She was not happy, no doubt past memories resurfaced when she settled her eyes upon the unknown sith. Either she would feel anger or feel fear... and if that were the case she would fall easily. In due time she would be broken but one step at the time.

The pilot walked in circle around Venom, always pointing the gun at him. He got near Sophia but at the same time far from her hands reach. Pilot: "He most likely killed the inhabitants of this house and then used it to draw us... what he wants I don't know."

Suddenly the pilot points the gun at Sophia: "But I know what I want. The Empire pays much better and besides, how can one say no to a Sith?" Venom turns around to face her fully and puts his hand on top of his lightsaber, ready to draw it if necessary.

"Do not be surprised... it isn't very difficult to make someone change minds on their allegiance, it can happen to non-Empire soldiers as well. And your friend has seen what is best for him. Answering your question... I want you. You left your cell too soon. And I am here to bring you back. Put down your weapon and come with us"

Venom looked to his saber and the pilot took a firm grip of his gun. "Do not fight us... you can live."

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Sophia was doing her best to keep her cool during this experience. The Sith hadn't done anything to her yet but still the thoughts, memories of what happened creeped into her mind as she stood there. She did her best to be brave and not break down. Everything would be alright they would get out of here without being touched by anybody.

Sophia was about to say something to her comrade when the blaster was turned on her. Her heart sank as she realized what had happened. A man she trusted turned on her for the Empire. Money was an evil evil thing it corrupted even the best of people case and point.

Laughing a little Sophia sighed and shook her head. "When will you all learn? I'm not going back with you. It's laughable to think that I would." She wasn't going to cower in the corner or act like a child. That was just what they wished her for do. There was no way she would end up in a cell Sophia would make it out of this situation.

VenomTartarus

"Then... what? Shoot me, I'll deflect the blast and you get shot by your fellow pilot? Shoot the man and I cut off your hand? Run and be shot down by the soldiers waiting outside... Of course you weren't aware of this last part were you? You weren't even aware of the betrayal that led you to this situation... But you shouldn't be surprised. How do you think you got out? Because we wanted to? We simply used the same tricks... But money can only do so much and the past always comes back to haunt..." Venom nodded to the pilot and he shot towards @[member="Sophia Walsh"] 's leg. Maybe she would dodge it but Venom would push her against the wall with the force if she did so.

"You cannot escape Sophia Walsh! Either I will hunt you until the end of times... and I assure you I have plenty of ages to do so... or I will find those you love, and cut down every single one of them. After all, the name Walsh is familiar... I'm sure I can find someone to leave in the dark, and you will be broken Sophia."

As the pilot shot at Sophia she dodged to the side and than turned her attention towards him for a brief moment. "Why would you do this? Is money that important to you? Do the lives of others mean nothing to you? I thought you at least believed in what the confederacy stood for but I now can see that's a lie." She wasn't looking for answers to her questions and whatever the answers were she really didn't care. Sophia was quite done with the traitor as there were bigger things to worry about such as the Sith right in front of her.

Her heart sank as she heard him mention the idea of hurting someone she loved. The last thing she wished for was her mom, dad, Zoey, Lauren or Ollie to pay for her not cooperating. They had lost so much already due to her and making them face any more was unacceptable not when she could stop it. Those she cared for were already suffering enough due to her. "If I go with you quietly. Will you leave my family alone? I'll do anything you want just leave them out of it." She knew it was stupid for her to even attempt to bargain with a Sith but right now she didn't see any other option. If she went with him and he backed out of his word well she would back out of hers.

VenomTartarus

The pilot heard Sophia's words but did not care much about it, he was more annoyed with the fact that he missed and he was going to shoot her again, but she was complying so he stood still. Pilot: " I would do this for money, yes... But also because you are right, I don't believe in what the Confederacy stands for and lifes become unimportant in times of conflict. I think I'm better off working with the Sith."

He looked at Venom to await orders. Venom got closer to her and activated his saber close to her neck, the heat must be overwhelming.... She was right where he wanted her... In fear, not for herself but for her family. And that meant she would kneel with ease. "Your compliance proves what I thought... you have many who you care for." Venom looked at the pilot "Restrain her hands" The pilot nodded and moved behind her to lock her hands with handcuffs.

"Do not move..." Pilot: "Done, my lord."

Venom looked closely at Sophia "I agree with your terms Sophia Walsh. But do not forget my words.... If you escape, I won't hunt you. I'll go for them. My name is Venom Tartarus, Sith Knight. You will never forget my name, I'll make sure of it" Venom turned off his saber, moved behind her and pressed the hilt on her back. "Move, there is a ship awaiting outside."

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

She would do anything for those whom she loved. If giving herself over to the Sith would keep her loved ones safe than so be it. Sophia would do just that without a single thought go her own life and safety. If something happened to those she loved how could she ever forgive herself or even ask for forgiveness. This was for the best for all parties involved unless he went back on his word and he might. Sophia didn't exactly trust him and when she thought of it there were not many whom she still did trust.

All Sith were the same so honestly she didn't care what his name was. He wasn't the first Sith to have taken her but a sinking feeling told her he would be the last. It would be hard to get out of this again alive. The only reason she got out of the last one alive was due to the randsom paid. This time she hadn't spoken to her loved ones for awhile so they wouldn't know she was missing. Sophia was truly in on this one alone which was better that way. Sophia didn't want anybody worrying about her. She would be alright, she had to believe in that.

Sophia just nodded as he poked her with his hilt and told her to move. She had nothing else to say to him. He would tell her his plans soon enough. This she was sure of because sometimes the Sith had big mouths. They wanted to be remembered and to do so they needed to show off or at least they thought they needed to.

Trying to keep her wits about her Sophia walked outside to where his ship was waiting.

VenomTartarus

She was obeying too easily, either she really was afraid for her family and friends or she was planning some trickery... He would keep a close eye on her.

Venom kept pushing her until they were outside. Several soldiers were aiming at the door, others were guarding the ship that awaited them. Venom let go of her so that two of Venom's personal assassins could take her inside. Venom observed at the distance as the guards took her. She would enter the ship and in a room there were two prison cells. The guards threw her inside one of them and activated the field from a terminal, still with the handcuffs on for extra security.

Venom still outside the ship looked at the pilot who betrayed Sophia : "Take the confederacy ship back to base. Any logs that contain details about her leaving the base or about the distress signal are too be deleted... Understood?" The pilot nodded and took haste. He betrayed the Confederacy and that was easy but to betray a Sith is unthinkable. He took the ship and left immediately.

Meanwhile Venom got aboard his own ship and the Empire's troopers followed him behind. They took their positions and not long after the ship was taking off and making its way to Dromund Kaas. Venom got the prison cells' room and closed the door upon entering. Privacy when discussing information is always necessary. He stood there in front of the cell and crossed his arms. He observed her... She reminded him of someone but he did not know who, a past acquaintance maybe. But it did not matter. Venom must have stood there for some time before coming back to the world around him. And then he took notice of her and spoke:

"You were once a prisoner of the Empire due to your relations with the Republic... We cannot ignore that fact even if you are no longer a member of it. You had valuable information in the past and you still have. We simply had no time to get it before... We only use torture when we don't get the info we want, and you can avoid that process if you do not resist and simply give me the answers I seek. Do not force me to hurt you..."

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Sophia had told him that she would willing come with him but nothing about actually cooperating with what he wanted from her. Even if she wasn't with the Republic anymore she wasn't one to go blabbing all of their secrets to the galaxy. She was a better person than that.

"I don't know what secrets you think I hold. I meant nothing to the Republic other than another solider. I hold the same information that any member of the Republic Navy would. Things I'm sure you already know." As she began to speak Sophia slowly turned her gaze from the floor to him.

It was laughable to think that he didn't want to torture her. The Sith seemed to love to do that type of thing even if they had gotten their information. Sophia was sure that he was no different. She had already decided that she wasn't going to play nice and give him what he wanted though she was curious as to what his questions were.

"Go ahead though ask your questions.."

VenomTartarus

How come he didn't expect that? Of course she knows nothing... they never do. "Tell me... if you know as much as every other Republic Navy member... Then why were you taken away for interrogation? Not just killed? It is because you know something more than the rest. Of course you could also share basic info like fleet locations and hidden bases, something you must know a little about.... But those are things I can easily find through spies. So what else is there about you? How about your relations with your father? I heard he is quite important in the confederacy... You must have some interesting intel regarding your father's operations. That would be of interest for starters. And also past operations of the Republic."

Venom moved from one point to another continuously, hands behind his back. "The ones that made you a prisoner the first time were aware that you had something of interest... I do not have contact with them any longer so I do not know what it was. Why you were their prisoner. And that is why I'm asking you now. What was it? Was it your father? The Republic's plans? Or something else." Venom's patience was lacking, he wanted answers soon, or maybe he would have to find a shortcut...

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

"They took me because they wanted money nothing else. My father as you know has money and he paid it. He gave it all up so he could get me back. Honestly they just cared about credits and torturing me. One of them just learned Force lighting and wanted to try it out." Sophia wasn't planning on telling him anything useful actually. He didn't need to know about those whom she cared about. That would only put them in danger and that was the last thing Sophia wished to do.

It amused her that he thought her father was in the same government she was. That was the furthest thing from the truth but Sophia would let him think what he wished. "My father and I never talked about work much. When I was with him I was just his little girl not one of the Captain. I think really your wasting your time with me. I have no information."

VenomTartarus

(Well I knew your father IC is part of the confederacy I simply mixed all the questions together, asking about both the confederacy and the republic, and I didn't explain myself well but no need to change the post)

It really seemed she had nothing... But he was not done yet. Venom turned the containment field off and walked to her grabbing her neck and pushing her against the wall. He was going to speak but a guard came to warn Venom they had arrived. Venom looked to the guard and then to Sophia " We can talk inside" Venom threw her to the floor and made a gesture to the guard.

Two guards came in and grabbed Sophia by her arms, lifted her up and pushed her to move. "Move miss, off the ship" They would take her outside of the ship, to the landing pad to the Sith temple of Dromund Kaas. As always it was raining and the sky was darker than the deepest reaches of space... Inside they would take her to Venom's chambers and strap her to a torture table. As soon as she was in place, Venom would speak and the guards would leave. Chambers locked for extra insurance of course.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

(Oh! Either way Sophia wouldn't have told you anything)

Sophia seriously had no information for him. It wasn't as if she was a secret spy or anything. She was just Sophia. A captain whom had friends in high places but it wasn't like they shared information with her. Turin was a wanted man but that couldn't be it easier. What would the Sith want with him or any of her family even. As he grabbed her neck these thoughts ran though her mind. She couldn't understand why the Sith kept coming after her it just didn't make sense.

As the guards grabbed her arms Sophia struggled agaist their grip trying to break herself free as they continued to drag her off of the ship. They couldn't take her inside for Sophia somehow knew if they managed to get her inside that she would never see the light of day again.

The young Captain was strong but guards were strong as when she struggled they tightened their grip and dragged her along into Venom's chambers kicking and struggling the whole way. Sophia made sure to keep herself aware of her surrounding as they took her in as she wasn't one to give up hope so easily. She would beat the odds and escape the Sith a second time.

Once inside one of them picked her up just as if she was a rag doll and threw her on the table keeping a tight grip on her as the other strapped her arms and legs into place so she couldn't move. It was obvious they had done this before and had dealt with difficult prisoners before. They were not going to allow her to escape. Once they finished they moved to the side leaving her still struggling.

"What do you people think I know? I'm not like the secret key to the Republic. I'm nothing but a girl." How in the galaxy had she gotten so unlucky that nice again the Sith had gotten a hold of her again? Was she really that stupid? Trusting people and trying to move forward had been a bad idea.

VenomTartarus

(Yeah I imagined as much ahaha no prob)

"Leave us be." Venom dismisses the guards and they leave. Only Sophia and Venom remain. "No you are not... but I can make you my pawn, a key to the Republic and the Confederacy, my pawn" Venom presses a few buttons on a terminal and a torture droid comes near Sophia "You will subjugate to my will... I can a twist a persons heart and mind, or at least break them."

Venom walks near her and slowly presses her neck with the force, slowly crushing her. "You can establish connections with your former comrades of the Republic... and get me all the information I want, when I want. The same from the confederacy, through your father, you will get me what I want. I can insert inside you a chip to track you at all time. Should you remove it I will hunt you and your family. And with you under my control you will work for me... It is not a choice. But I'll let you think it is. What do you think about it?"

Venom made a gesture and the droid started preparing his tools for the operation. "It could hurt..."

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

A tear streamed down the side of her face as Sophia took in what he said. If he chipped her like a dog she would never be able to be with those she loved again for their safety. He would have her location at all times so it would be for the best for her not to be there. She would only hurt them sooner or later but not on her own accord of course. There was no way she would betray her family or her friends. He couldn't break her, she wouldn't let him. The safety of nations depended upon it or at least they did in her mind. One of her oldest friends happened to be the current Mandalore which luckily he didn't seem to know.

"You do know I'm a Captain of the Confedracy, right? We'll back out of our neutrality agreement with you for this. Your emperor won't be happy and I'm sure will have your head. Let me go now and I'll forget all this happened." she managed to get out despite him putting pressure on her neck. He was just using that as a scare tactic and she had much experience with that type of thing. Even though it was futile Sophia struggled against the restraints. If he cared about any treaty he wouldn't have taken her in the first place. "Chipping me will only come back to haunt you. I'll never be your slave. How do you suppose you'll break me? How do you know that once you let me go I'll come back?" Sighing she laid back in the table and closed her eyes. Sophia didn't want to watch as he procedure. Taking a deep breath she did her best to try and not panic. She knew that wouldn't help anything. She was strong and there was no way she was going to let him break her.

"Or what if I did your bidding willingly without needing to be broken. We could work together like partners. I'll sure you could use a partner. You must get lonely." Sophia knew it was a long shot for him to believe her but it was worth a shot if she could possible get out of here unscathed. She didn't wish to be his partner but he didn't need to know that.

VenomTartarus

"I know exactly who you are Sophia... and that is why you are the perfect choice to be an informer. And your mind games cannot fool me. I have considered those factors and came to the conclusion that they are irrelevant... You see, if you speak to the confederacy how will they know it is true what you say? You have no proofs. The only other pilot who knows of what has happened here, is working for me. You cannot speak to your father about this as it will seem as you are asking a favor out of him. He cannot do anything without proofs. There is no data of your departure... Your friend made sure of that. And you must be thinking,... I can show them the chip. Well... the problem is, the chip, once it is removed, it fries itself. It becomes broken and all its data is lost, and the location of where the information is being received, will be untraceable. And I'm using a chip that are normally used by smugglers... The Empire would never use these. What have you got left then?"

Venom continued to listen to the problems that Sophia presented to him. He had planned this for a long time, he would not have his lost chance : "I'll break with torture... Or with your families death. Your choice, I can even do both. You will break the moment you see your siblings, on the same table as you, and I start breaking their bones, one by one... " Venom got closer to her, so she could look in to his eyes. "You may be strong, and torturing you a waste of time... But let us see what happens to that mind of yours the moment I have my droid drilling the head of your friends... If I found you, then I can find them. Once I let you go, you will serve me, and if not, the chip will keep track of you, and I will hunt you again, just to show you, your family in my chambers. "

Venom nodded to the droid to start the operation and suddenly she spoke about partnership "Wait! Not yet..." The droid had the needle maybe 2cm from her chest and then it withdrew. "You talk about how you will break the truce between our factions... But now you want to be my partner? I thought you served the confederacy, loyal to the end, and you are willing to be my partner... even though that would mean betraying your government and the republic, your former allies." Venom crossed his arms behind his back and walked away from her, looking to some holocrons he had on some shelfs. "How can we be partners? Partnership means trust... We both know that does not exist between both of us... What can I do to make sure you do not lie? if not by using the ch...But wait... I must get lonely? What kind of partnership were you talking about?" Venom turned to look at her... was she offering to be his romantic partner? or his partner in "crime" ?

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

She knew he was right as he spoke of nobody listening to her or believing her. After her first encounter with the Sith Sophia had gone a little off the wall of awhile. She was sure that there were those whom still believed that Sophia was bloody crazy and in a way they were right. She would never be the same after what had happened to her but that didn't mean she didn't know what she was doing. If her findings were correct the current Emperor had been apart of the Sith bunch whom had taken her so he could be in on this and not care about the treaty.

Her eyes opened as she sighed again her mind still turning. She wondered what this chip did and how it worked? Would it only give off her location or did it record conversations as well. It was something worth asking if he gave her the chance as she would need to know how far she needed to stay from her family in order to keep them safe. Sophia was willing to give her life up for the safety of her family and be his slave if that is what it took. She didn't underestimate him when he stated that noncompliance would result in the death of her family as she watched.

Sophia couldn't help but wince and close her eyes once again as she watched the needle get closer and closer to her chest. Her eyes opened again as he yelled wait. It seemed her talk of partnership had been brushed to the side. It seemed perhaps instead to have peaked his interest. He wasn't a stupid man just as she had thought. He was cunning and smart just like her and knew a partner would be better than a slave. "I'm a woman, I'm allowed to change my mind to benefit my situation. Life has thrown me once again in the path of the Sith perhaps there is a reason for this."

Sophia knew that she needed to chose her next words carefully as they would decide her faith. "Trust does take time to build and I don't give it away easily. Well, not as I used to. Anyways I think it's something we could build. I'm trusting you not to kill my family while your trusting me to come back to you with information. You have my word that I will come back to you however if you feel more comfortable putting the chip in than do so. In time I will earn your trust and maybe we can take it out."

She paused for a moment to think about what kind of relationship she was talking about. Sophia had been talking business but did he want more? She couldn't be sure if something romantic would even tickle a Sith's fancy or be on their radar. She didn't know his story though so no judging.

"I was thinking business but were you interested in the other? A romantic partnership? I'm not opposed to it at all. I could do one, the other or both even. What we do from here is up to you. I will tell you I would be a good ally or lover or both even." She smiled a little even though he had his back turned to her. A romantic partnership would be interesting to say the least and they would make a good pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom