Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are not done yet

VenomTartarus

Silence means more than words
Allowed to change her mind to benefit her situation... She was smart, Venom was starting to like her. To put apart her loyalties for her own good, were she a force user and she could become a Sith! But even if she isn't, she is still smart. Even if her objectives are the protection of those she loved, a weakness... one Venom knew as well. But nonetheless she knew her way around, obviously. "Maybe you are right, maybe life did throw you in this path for a reason... the Force can do mysterious things."

Venom took in consideration what she was proposing, and maybe just maybe this could work : " I suppose that could work, we have seen enough of each other to understand that we keep our words. If you serve me, I will not touch your family. And If I do, I loose my partner.... It would be in the interest of us both to keep our promises... But we have something in common, we don't trust easily. Maybe with this deal, we can keep a stable partnership until we gain each others trust, as you said. Maybe a chip will not be necessary. I will know if you are not keeping your end of the bargain and if I find out that you aren't, you know the consequences." Venom looked at the droided, thought to himself and then said: "Droid... you are dismissed" The droid left the chambers and only the Sophia and Venom remained.

Venom did not expect this reply... She really was offering to be his lover. When she said that, he turned around to look at her, and he could not deny that she was a interesting woman. Smart, skillful, beautiful, and deadly, no doubt. Venom turned to her, and got close, next to the table were she laid. "We can be allies for certain that I agree upon... " Venom removed her shackles, carefully, still having doubts about wether this was a trap to let her go or she really meant what she said. With her free, he gave her his hand to help her get up and spoke to her " But a romance? I desire to have a lover, and you have caught my interest, but that is one thing I will not force upon you. Allies or lovers and partners? What do you feel like doing Sophia?"

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Taking his hand Sophia sat up still sitting on the table rather speechless. She hadn't expected for him to let her go so easily. If she wanted she could run but than any deals would be off. Besides Sophia had no desire to run at the moment he was rather interest. The Sith she knew and had previously dealt with would never have given her the time of day. There was something about him. Smiling up at him she rubbed her wrists as they hurt from the restraints. Sophia was still of course intently listening to him. She knew that either path that she chose would change her life forever.

He had threatened her when they first met and now he seriously considering her offer as his lover. It was the craziest thing that Sophia had said in a very long time but it made sense. If she couldn't beat him than join him and see what if was he was up to. It was possible that he wasn't all that bad after all the confederacy had a neutrality agreement with them. Being his ally was one thing and a lover/partner a complete different thing.

"Thank you. Before I answer that question I'm curious what does being your lover or I guess partner entail? What do you want? I know what being allies means and what would expected there. It would help me make a sound decision that's in the best interest of us both." Sophia didn't have much experience in the realm of relationships and the like. She was sure that he knew all about that as he seemed to know all about her already. She on the other hand knew nothing of that. This she would like to remedy. She also needed time to think as Sophia never thought in her wildest dreams this could or would become a choice for her. He must be lonely as she had originally stated.

@[member="VenomTartarus"]

VenomTartarus

She did not run... She could but she didn't. Either she knew what that entailed or she was interested. He saw her rubbing her wrists, no doubt in pain from the shackles. Venom grabbed her wrists and the force flowed. "Force heal... Not very hard to do once you have enough practice. It should hurt less now." Venom let go of her wrists and crossed his arms. Would she see a monster or a human? Both most likely, there were still remnants of his humanity, dying but there. And the rest of him, became corrupted with time and the artifacts that are incrusted in his armor. But still he could protect someone.

"As you as my lover, I can and will protect you. A Sith lets their passions guide them, is part of our code. I would not leave you unharmed if my passion forces me to protect you. It also means trust... As allies we can trust one another but we would never be bound to each other. I can protect you and your family, and you can help me in my goals... as allies we would be repaying each other a favor... As lovers it would be in our will to do it because we care. Either way we shall help each other. The only difference would be why we do it. " Venom looked into her eyes, to wait for an answer. A Sith and a pilot? Some would see that as a weakness... But Venom knew it was not.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

She flinched as he grabbed her wrists but it was an involuntary reaction. She hadn't meant to but now a days she seemed to react that way to touch. What surprised her though was that it was to heal her wounds She didn't even know Sith could do that. Sophia always thought that it was a Jedi ability only. It seemed as if she was wrong about not only that but about him. There was more to him than just the monster facade he seemed to put on. Deep down somewhere he cared and she had dragged that out of him or at least that was the way it seemed. The more time she spent with him the more Sophia wanted to know about him. He was fascinating to say the least and she was positive there was still more to him to discover.

The only hitch she had when it came to the lover proposition was Turin. She loved him and she knew he loved her but he had left. The only thing she had left of him was the comm he had given her but besides that Sophia had nothing. The man was on the run and wouldn't let her help him. She ought to move on and do what was good for her. It would be good for her heart to let go so perhaps she could heal from that wound. He was gone and things with him seemed almost as if they would never be again. Venom could and would protect her this much she believed in. She was pretty sure he could help her in other ways too with her goals. She didn't want to be a victim anymore. In time her feeling for him could even grow and she could share in his goals. This decision wasn't one she took lightly which was why she had more questions.

Taking a deep breath she crossed her legs on the table. "Your goals, I don't think you ever mentioned what they were. I wouldn't be able to care about your goals or share in them unless I knew what they were. I do want to care. Your very interesting and you have most definitely caught my attention." She smiled lightly hoping the questions were not bothersome. Sophia was just trying to learn more. "I'm sorry for all the questions. Please feel free to ask me anything." If he had questions she was willing to answer truthful. After all they were going to need to begin to build trust.

VenomTartarus

She seemed scared when Venom touched her, no surprise considering all she been through. But she had nothing to fear from him, they had passed that point. Now he was starting to care for her. Maybe she could be the only one to keep his last pieces of humanity together, without someone like her, he will only fall deeper in this black hole that is the dark side of the Force.

She still did not give him a straight answer, she wanted to know more, and Venom understood her perfectly. How can she ever trust a Sith? That is a good question. Trusting a Sith is not something you hear everyday.... And so he was willing to explain everything she wanted. "No I did not... They are goals you would not understand, most don't. The Sith Code, the Sith way of life, I follow them everyday. I serve the Empire and my interests, which normally have as a final consequence a better Empire. And so my goal is to destroy the Jedi, for I hate them so much... And to become as powerful as the Force will allow me. In this I will grasp the galaxy and bring it to my knees... For the Sith. You are not a Sith nor part of the Empire, so it must be hard to see the same way I do, which is understandable. "

Venom looked at her and smiled even though she could not see it, as the armor covered all of his face but his eyes. "Do not be sorry. The questions you ask would have to be asked sooner or later. Might as well be sooner.... And I'll accept your offer, I wish to ask you the same thing. What are your goals Sophia? Is it something in which I can care for as well? Is that why you haven't said yes to my proposition? To be lovers? Because you fear what I might do? Or is there something else?"

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

He was right she didn't understand everything but again she wasn't a Sith. She knew more about the ways of the Jedi than that of the Sith as that was where she had basically grown up a Jedi Temple. What she could understand the want to be as powerful as one could. It was something that they shared when Sophia really thought about it. She enjoyed power, being in charge of things and knowing that what she wished would be carried out. She always cared though about those she was in charge and what she did was for a stronger Republic. She had first joined for her family but soon realized how much she loved it. All her studying had been for herself as well so that she could rank up. "I believe we may have a few things in common though I'm currently in the process of revising my goals as they were shattered recently. When I was at the Republic however my goal was to be the Grand Admiral in charge of the whole Navy and from there in charge of all military operations. I wanted to be in charge and powerful for the Republic. I was actually the youngest Captain the Republic ever had and was on my way up. My goals I assume are similar at the Confederacy now in which I want to rank up and I'm already in charge of more than I ever was at the Republic. I'm just not yet completely familiar with how the system works yet. It looks as if our goals are similar in a way. We both want power."

Sophia paused for a moment trying to think of how to answer the remaining portion of his question. It was a little bit of both when she thought about though bringing up him was not something she wanted to do however she wished to be honest with him. He deserved to know if they were to ever build anything. Taking a deep breath she uncrossed her legs. "Well, first before I accepted I wanted to know your goals. I thought it would be something important to know before jumping into bed with someone." She laughed a little shaking her head. It was a funny thing to say but really it was true and in her mind made sense. "I will be honest a someone briefly crossed my mind as well. A Jedi who is my past. I would most like to keep him there in the past. You on the other hand are my future." A light smile appeared on her face as Sophia stood up from the table and gently reached for his hands. "Venom, I would like to accept your proposition as lovers."Had he not had a helmet on she would have kissed him. Sophia didn't even know what he really looked like not that looks matters. She did want this and Sophia was positive that they would make a great partnership. They could take care of each other and help each other. She couldn't say that she wasn't beginning to like him either. She did and she was interested in him and wondered what else she could discover behind that mask. He may be able to help her pick up the pieces.

VenomTartarus

Venom could not resist to smile. She was not so different. Even if their allegiance was different their personal goal was similar. That was something he respected. "You will see... One day you will rise to the highest post of command, and look down upon all that follow you, being the one to give the orders. One day you will see how a Sith with the power of the Force, feels. And I will be there to see you rise. We will both get what we deserve. I have lusted for a position of importance in the Empire for so long... I traveled across the galaxy for years to prepare myself to rise to the occasion and become something more. I understand too well your desire" Venom wished to see both their ascensions and in time that could be possible.

Venom heard the explanation for her indecision. He could only laugh when he heard her comment about knowing a person before jumping to bed with him. She was right, he thought the same way. And he was seeing they were going somewhere and then she spoke of a past interest. A hatred filled him even more when he heard he was a Jedi... but he contained himself, for her. Had it been someone else he would have crushed the walls and the floor, filling it with fissures and cracks. But as she said, the Jedi was her past and now, he was her future. And something peculiar happened... he calmed down. When do you hear a Sith not feeling hatred? "I am glad to hear that... I can help in leaving the past in the past. No more worries about what happened, only what happens."

Venom gladly accepted her hands as she reached out for him and he heard what he wished for. Venom lifted slightly his helmet, and by pulling her to him with an arm around her waist, he simply says "Silence means more than words." And he kisses Sophia, a symbol to show the galaxy that such opposite ends can be together. Who would have thought of a Sith with a former Republic soldier? No one, not even Venom, but now that did not matter. They had done the unthinkable and Venom would not regret it.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

She knew his words were true and that they both could ascend to the highest point together. Actually she knew they would it was just a matter of time. They were more powerful together than apart. They were unstoppable or well would be given time as this was only the beginning. Sophia wanted to see him succeed in his goals as much as she wished to succeed herself. She would help him in anyway that she could as she did care. She understood his lust for power very well as it was something they shared. They would make a very good team.

Sophia knew that nobody would understand her decision to be with a Sith but she didn't care what anybody else thought. She wouldn't be telling her family. This was what she had chosen for herself and what she wanted. Never in all her dreams did she ever expect something like this to be possible. She didn't regret what they had done nor would she in the future. In the short time they had together she had begun to care for him. In time Sophia believed that these feelings could grow to something more.

This time when he touched her she didn't flinch. Letting go of his hands she wrapped her arms around him. Pulling him closer to her Sophia returned his kiss with one of her own. This kiss signified the beginning of something new for the both of them. When their lips parted she only could smile at him for a moment staying staying silent. She felt a spark of something within that kiss that she hadn't before. It defiantly wasn't bad so she leaned in and gently kissed him again. "So, how does all this work? Will I be staying here with you? Is this even were you live? I'm doubting the other Sith will like me very much so we might be better finding our own place." She might have said yes and even sealed her answer with a kiss or two but there were still details and such to work out. There was a lot to discuss but plenty of time to do it though it would be nice to get out of this room. "Either way you should give me a tour." She grinned she holding him close to her. Sophia was naturally a warm, kind person and now that she felt a little more comfortable around him she could open up a bit more.

VenomTartarus

Those two kisses were more than welcome and for once in a very long time Venom cared for something... he could sense the connection they created between them and it was something he could not resist. And by the looks of it neither could she. With a hand touching her face tenderly, Venom spoke, not worried at all. "Do not worry Sophia. I could not care less about the other Sith's thoughts... If they do not like you then I will take care of them. But of course, we should find another place anyway."

Venom with one hand made a gesture to cover all of these chambers. "In here I work, these chambers belong to the temple, which allows me to be close by to the rest of the installations that I may require. But I do not live here. I have an apartment on the city of Dromund Kaas, it is quite spacious and a great place to live. I spent most of my days there... I also have an warehouse on Nar Shaddaa, though that is no place to live but you are free to go there if you ever have need to. And... well I will tell you this secret of mine. I have an apartment on Coruscant. From time to time I return there. It belonged to my parents and it passed down to me when they died, back when I was still not a Sith. I lived there for so long, and then I left on my quests... But I never sold it nor left it unattended. Not because of emotional feeling towards my parents, but because of the place itself. It was my life before being a Sith and I won't leave it. The government thinks it belongs to some noble, but it is only an alias of mine, even though I was noble once, long ago. They would never allow a Sith to have an apartment there but they don't need to know that. It is also a good place to live, my parents were rich and so it is quite big and luxurious on a rich part of the city. We can also live there if you wish to. But of course you must have an house of your own. I can also be the one to move to your house. Or we can just find something new. It is your choice, think about it... and in the meantime I will give you the tour you asked for."

Venom wrapped his arm around her and showed his chambers. There was a desk with a terminal there, some holocrons, ancient sith artifacts, "Nothing of interest to you, believe me. In this room there is not much. But I could show you the temple. Let's go." As they left, they would descend some stairs and Venom would show her the library, enormous with huge databanks. "A lot of Sith knowledge is stored here, where I pass much of my time. Would you like to research something before going on? Or is there somewhere you would like to go? I could also show you around the city instead."

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

It seemed as if they had another thing in common being they both were originally from Coruscant. She wondered just how long ago he had been a noble not that it matter. It was just she was a little curious but that was a question for another time. She had the important decision of where they ought to live. It was once again something she didn't take lightly after all it was were they were going to live. "I grew up on Coruscant with my parents and siblings. I don't have a place there though as I lived with them. I do have a little apartment on Bothawui but it's nowhere we ought to live." The easiest would be just to move into one of his places. As much as she loved Coruscant that was her childhood and she wasn't sold on the idea of going back there. Sophia had always wanted a place to call her own that wasn't her parents. The only reason she stayed at home for so long was in order to help with her siblings. "I'm think perhaps a place that's new to both of us to start our new life together though however I haven't seen your place on Dromund Kaas so I may fall in love with that and than we settle there. I'll think about it though and let you know."

She followed along with him though the Sith Temple and down some stairs. When she thought of the basement of a Sith Temple Sophia thought of a dungeon or some torture chamber so to see a library was quite the surprise. It was huge much like the one she spent her time in when she was at the academy. "Wow this place is amazing. I can see why you spend all your time in here." She glanced around at all the holo books. She could see herself spending a lot of time in here too is she was allowed that was. "I wouldn't even know where to begin right now. I definitely will want to take some time do so some reading and studying. I'm allowed to come back, right?" She turned a little to look to him. Sophia never thought she would want to come back to this place but things changed. "Today though we should go have some fun. See the city and your place of course."

VenomTartarus

The idea of a new home for them was not a bad one, specially since Venom doubted Sophia would like to live here in Dromund Kaas. "A new place is a great idea Sophia, we can choose to settle wherever you want but I doubt you'll want to settle here in Dromund Kaas... It is a dark planet and my apartment here is not a very lively place, doubtfully something that suits you. But I'll show it to you in a moment and then you can decide."

Sophia's reaction was the same as his the first time he stepped on this floor. The knowledge was overwhelming and what better place to learn the secrets of the galaxy? and the Sith of course... But as it was obvious, it was a place for the Sith. This temple had much knowledge that was not available anywhere else. An outsider here? For Venom she could be here as long as she wanted. But he could not speak for the rest "There is nothing I cannot learn here and knowledge is more dangerous than learning to use a lightsaber. Especially Sith Knowledge. For that reason the entire temple is restricted to everyone but the Sith, not just the library. You shouldn't even be here... But I'll see if I can arrange for special authorization, mainly for the library, can't promise the rest of the temple. Not without someone accompanying you, but we can discuss that later." Venom looked around, at the sith, the holobooks, sweeping the area. Thinking of anything of interest to show her but maybe he should do that after getting the authorization. "I agree, let's go Sophia. I'll show you around and when you feel like going to my house just tell me."

Venom accompanied her to the main hall. Several high statues of past and powerful Sith stood there along the hall. "These statues, they teach us a lesson... that the Sith Code is a powerful teaching. The Sith here were all followers of the Empire and of the Code, and they all rose to the highest positions in the Empire. Respected and feared, no Jedi would stand in their way and they became legends. One day, I will have my statue. But that is for another time, nothing else here." By leaving the main entrance they would arrive at the streets and from there take a cab to the main center of the city. During this travel they could see the busy life of the city. "Nothing different from other capitals like Coruscant. Dromund Kaas is not that different... only darker." Venom said as he pointed to the sky, a dark and void one.

Upon arrival, Venom left the cab and gave his hand to Sophia to help her get out of it. Markets, people busy with their daily lives, the Empire's soldiers guarding the streets, and so on. As he said, not that different from Coruscant. "Unlike what many think, the Empire is not cruel... not to its citizens that is. I will admit the Empire has dark ways to act upon the galaxy but what is ours we do not destroy. We Sith live to bring power to the Empire not to destroy it. We protect the citizens of the Empire but we destroy all others. I will not lie to you Sophia about who I am. " Venom stopped walking for a moment and grabbed both her hands. It was important she realized this "I am a Sith. Not a Jedi, not a guardian of the peace. A Sith and I serve the Empire. I will lead the Empire's soldiers upon the rest of the galaxy and i will conquer planets. I am one of the Empire's dark ways... That is something I am and I will not change on that matter. I can protect as I will protect you. But I can destroy and I will, for the Empire." Venom looked at her then kissed her "I am sorry for who I am. Is there something you want to say? If so then say it, If not i want to show you something"

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

It was weird to think that not so long ago they both were at each other's throats and now they were planning where they were to live together. If someone had told Sophia that this was how thing would end up Sophia would have laughed in their face. It was nice of him to allow her to pick where they would stay. She didn't expect him to be so sweet and caring right off the bat but than again Sophia didn't know what she thought he would be like.

"You can try but I bet they will say no to giving me access especially with my family history. I hope they do though, I don't know much Sith Knowledge but I grew up around the Jedi Temple and spent most of my days reading in there. Perhaps it would be allowed if you accompanied me and made sure I behaved myself." She could understand the hesitates to share such powerful knowledge so if he said no she would understand but something told her she could get him to take her back here.

She wouldn't say it but the statues reminded her of the ones that she had seen before at the Jedi temple. It wasn't so different though she could sense it was a darker place than what she was used to. As he spoke of what they meant and the Sith code she glanced around at all the different statues. "I know one day you will have all you desire Venom," she smiled turning to face him. The only Jedi that he would have to worry about was her mother but that was another story.

Getting out of the cab with his help she glanced around the market. It did look a lot like home but it wasn't home. He was right it was darker here even she could sense it. It was still nice though but maybe not the place for them. He was right about that one. "I know that the Empire isn't all bad. I haven't been that brainwashed." She grinned as she glanced around seeing all the Imperial soldiers. That was definitely something she would have to get used to. "If we don't stay here there are plenty of other Empire planets like Lianna or Dantooine. I hear they are pretty What do you think? I mean it would be your home too." She wanted him to be happy too with all these changes. He ought to have a say too.

Sophia didn't know if it was something she said when he stopped and turned to her. It was almost as if he was worried she didn't know what she was getting into. Did he think she was a native tree hugging hippie? It was true that Sophia was young and that she grew up in a Republic centered household where one was expected to join the Navy but that didn't mean she didn't know what she was getting herself into. She knew about the galaxy outside the Republic and the Sith. She had no regrets about this. "I know," she smiled lightly placing a hand against his cheek. "You have nothing to be sorry about. I wouldn't ask for you to change for me. I only ask that you'll allow me to conquer planets by your side." Leaning in she returned his kiss. "You can destroy the planets and than I can build them back up after all what good are they to us destroyed?" She smiled kisses him again. He had nothing to worry about if he was worried as she was going no where.

"So, what was it that you wished to show me?"

VenomTartarus

"Well maybe, as long as you avoid touching "sensitive" material, you should be able to access the databanks. But as you said... most likely only with escort. I'll see what is possible." Venom would try to give her access, even if it were only superficial information regarding the Sith.

A place to live... Any would suffice "I have lived in so many different places Sophia. For me, where we live, is indifferent. I will be happy with whatever you choose, and another Empire planet is good enough for me. Lianna or Dantooine... Lianna is a city, rich and luxurious, I am used to that kind of life and I agree with you, it has a certain... beauty to it. The same goes for Dantooine, but that is a planet for a more calm life, in the wild landscapes. But there are other planets and if you want we don't need to even live in the Empire's dominion. Think about what you would really like and then we can see it from there. Or, after we see my house here on Dromund Kaas, we could travel to those planets to see them for ourselves. It could help with the decision." Life can be great anywhere, and as such he would live anywhere. As long as it was with her.

She realized the truth and that was enough for him. Venom touched her hair gently "I thank you Sophia. And I will be more than glad to have you by my side on my endeavors... As I expect you will call me as well." Venom laughed with the idea of their duality, one destroys the other will build "Yes you are right, and who better to instill order than you?" Venom smiled under the helmet but it was there, the smile.

"It's nothing special, come." Venom moved through the crowd with Sophia close. It is a lot easier to move in Dromund Kaas when you are a Sith. Specially through the Empire's guards. He wanted to take her to the market section of the city, the rich part of it of course... the other would be as bad as Nar Shaddaa. As expected security there is tight but a Sith doesn't need to explain himself, so they got in easily. "Look around... I want to offer you a gift. But I don't enough to choose, so I'll let you do it. Choose whatever you want, my gift to you. And after that we could go home."

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

If he truly didn't care all that much about where they lived than she would pick out something. She was younger so perhaps that was why Sophia cared so. There was also the fact that really she hadn't settled any place on her own before. "I like that idea of visiting what is available. It could be fun and I have never been to either planet." Lianna sounded like more of what she was used to. Sophia didn't grow up rich as her parents had been rather young when they had her just starting out. She didn't need big fancy luxurious things in her life but that didn't mean she didn't like them. She would have to admit she did like the finer things in life and sparkly thing. Though she didn't have much in the way of that.

There was nobody better that she could think of to restore order. Sophia thought that she was pretty good at it too. One day she realized she would probably need to join the Empire in order to further herself and it only made sense considering their relationship. It was something to consider.

Sophia followed close after him as he led her to the higher end market area. "A gift for me?" Her eyes looked away from the different vendors back to him. He wanted to get her something and she couldn't understand why. Nobody had ever given her anything before that wasn't family not even. "I don't know what to say. Thank you. Nobody has ever given me a gift before besides my family but they don't count." He probably was letting her pick it out as he didn't know what she fancied as of yet but he would find out sooner or later that Sophia really wasn't that picky.

Leaving his side for the moment she went to look at what the vendors had to offer. Everything was so beautiful Sophia had no idea what she wanted. She was like a kid in a candy store. She would have to do something for him. She found herself though stopped the longest at the shiny jewelry. Sophia used to help her father pick out pieces for her mother but she never got anything herself. Perhaps maybe this time she would get herself a bracelet or maybe the necklace. The emerald one would match her eyes so maybe that. It was really hard to decide. "So I was thinking the bracelet but I don't know. What do you think?"

VenomTartarus

"You don't need to say anything, a gift is given without expecting anything, not even words. And if nobody has ever given you anything, I will be the first. Feel free to choose what you want." Venom pointed to the markets and let go of her so she could go and explore the shops, he would follow her but let her have her space to decide. Money was not a problem and his opinion irrelevant. It was meant to please her, what it would be is up to her.

Venom was not surprised when she started looking at jewerly. Not that he minded, as tge past noble that he was, he was used to the luxuries of life, even if he has lost those habits with time. And he did think she would look great with any of those luxuries. So he was more than glad to offer something like that. "I think it suits you but I saw as you looked at the necklaces. Come with me." Venom got to the balcon and called the shop keeper. The man almost had an heart attack. A sith in his shop? Something was wrong surely but he was aliviated of his worries the moment Venom said he wanted to see some jewelry. "I want to see the emerald bracelet and the necklace next to it." The man moved fast and brought both. "Sophia come here for a moment."

Venom would wait for her and then put the bracelet on her arm. After that he got behind her and asked for her to move her hair. He would put the necklace around her neck and lock it behind "Go check yourself in the mirror. I think you look great with both. So I'll buy you both if they are what you want"

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Shopping was something she did with her little sister. They would walk around the mall for hours just window shopping. She knew guys didn't like shopping well at least Ollie didn't so she wouldn't subject Venom to hours of it either. She couldn't help but stop at a few shops when something caught her eye. These shops were different from the same old ones she had been to. Sophia could defiantly get used to this sort of lifestyle. If he wished to pamper her whom was she to say no after all she kind of liked it.

When asked she came over to where he was. Lifting her arm up for him she watched as he put the bracelet around her wrist and than moved her hair so he could put the necklace around her. Turning she walked a little ways to get a better look at herself in the mirror. These were not the types of things Sophia would buy for herself. It wasn't that she didn't have the money it was just that she didn't feel the need for it. She spent most of her credits now a days on ship parts.

Smiling she looked at herself in the mirror. He was right about one thing. She did look really good in both the necklace and the bracelet. Gently she reached up and touched the necklace around her neck. It sparkled and was beautiful all on its own but she believed they suited her. He was willing to get her both as well which was too much in her mind but he was offering. Now she really would have to think of something she could do for him.

Turning away from the mirror she nodded to Venom. "I do, thank you. Your too kind There has to be something I can do for you." She didn't even know where to begin on ideas so she had to ask. She was going to be there for them. That was a given so that wasn't what she was talking about.

VenomTartarus

She looked gorgeous... even without the necklace and the bracelet. And Venom could enjoy beauty. He observed her as she checked herself in the mirror. He could see in her eyes she liked it. And she even confirmed with her words. But now she was worried about what she could do for him, she must have felt bad about accepting something from him without doing anything in return. But Venom had nothing in mind. Without answering he went to the counter and called the man again "I want both... I will initiate the credits transfer." After using a datapad he transfered the money and business was concluded.

He approached Sophia and looking at the bracelet, then the necklace and then at her face, he spoke. "It wouldn't be a gift if you owed me something afterwards. There is nothing you need to do. Do not worry about that, I mean it.... Let's go then, where do you want to go from here? Another store, somewhere else in the city or my place here on Dromund Kaas?" Venom really did not expect anything from her, he wanted to do this and have nothing in return. A first for him. She was really changing him, he would never do something selfless to anyone at all. And she was now an exception to this rule.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Venom's kindness hadn't gone unnoticed. He seemed different than when she first met him not too long ago but that may just be because now he wasn't trying to kill her. He was buying her expensive presents instead and showing her around his home town. In her own way she would figure out something she could do for him. Even if it was something small she would find something to show she appreciated this all of it. He was different than any of the other Sith she had encountered or rather was showing her could be.

Going to Dromund Kass had never been on her top ten places to go to list so really she knew nothing about the city. She figured it was just like her home but apart of the Empire with a Sith Temple. If it had anything of major she would have heard about it, that much she was sure of. "Let's go see your home. I'm curious to see what you have done with the place. I never have been in a Sith's house before." Sophia could see it being something quite grand and very luxurious she was sure. "I'm sure it's decorated all fancy like."

VenomTartarus

"Sure, there is not much else to see here anyway.... Sith normally do not take so much importance in their houses but I have made it as a place of isolation for myself. You will see it soon enough. I'll show you the way" He made a gesture to tell her to come with him and then moved to a taxi. From there they would go to a skyscraper close to the Sith Temple. It was one of the highest buildings in Dromund Kaas, in fact the only one bigger than that was the temple itself. They would land on a landing pad high above the ground and from there move inside the building. "Do not expect vivid colors as I said before... The buildings reflect the planet." The buildings were all dark gray on Dromund Kaas. And inside the building, red carpets and banners with the Empire's symbols were the only things with colour. For a Sith it was perfect, dark and red. Venom was unsure though how Sophia would feel. He pointed along the path, ascended some floors by elevator and arrived at a floor with few rooms. They were bigger than the rest that was why there were less. He pointed to his room and opened the door for her to enter first.

"Make yourself at home Sophia... Not much but it suits me." It was grand, spaceous but at the same time filled with objects. As the rest of Dromund Kaas, it was made of shades of gray. Several "relics" on the walls and in the rooms. "You can touch them all you want. They aren't real, just replicas to remind me of the Sith. If they were they wouldn't be here and I wouldn't let you touch them... Not that i don't trust you, I just don't trust any Sith artifact. And neither should you, never forget that." On the living room there was a huge TV in the wall but it was almost new. Barelly used. There were banners of the Empire on the walls, more "relics", and so one. A desk with a computer was obvious on another room, a space for research and the bedroom was big, more than he needed. "An unnecessary luxury I will admit..." A bed larger than one would need, some red curtains, a symbol of the Empire encraved on the floor in front of the bed, some closets, and a terminal.

"It is a very luxurious place as you said but maybe not to your liking. What do you think? Do you like it? Morbid for you certainly, we should find another place then."

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

She wasn't opposed to the color red, gray and black but that was all this was. There was no pop of color and felt a little lifeless. If they stayed her she would have to redecorate. Sophia did however like the artifacts they were kind of cool even if they weren't real. "I know, you can't trust any artifact. I have actually seen this artifact before." She stated running her hand over a pyramid shaped one. Sophia had luckily not seen it in action but instead it had just been sitting there. The Templars had taken it to study or something. She didn't really know what they did with them. Stopping for a brief moment she turned to look to him. "Did you make these yourself? They are really interesting and I'm sure deadly too." Glancing back to the artifacts she continued to briefly look at them.

Continuing her self tour of his place Sophia peeked her head inside every room to only see more of the same. He was right, it was huge but she couldn't blame him. Having room if you could afford it was nice. She had a small place but not due to lack of money. "It's not terrible," she smiled as she made her way back to the living area. "It's a little plain for me but whom am I to talk. I have done nothing with my place it's like four walls and a bed." She laughed a little shaking her head.

"Yes, we should find a different place. Maybe Lianna? You did mention it was nice there. Wherever we go we should bring your artifacts though I like them. I promise not to blind you with color in a new place." She was sure he was going to allow her to decorate anyway she wanted but even at that she wouldn't want to make it to out there. "My only request in a new place is a big kitchen. I know it sounds silly but I love to cook." She highly doubted that he did any cooking himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom