Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We are not done yet

VenomTartarus

Silence means more than words
"You have?" Venom approached the replica to take a closer look and remember which one it was. It was one he knew little about. He found only remnants of past knowledge of it. And without the real thing... He could not learn more than that "Where did you see it may I ask? The Jedi Temple?" He was now curious, for Venom between having a starship and a relic, he would always choose the relic. One can never know whether you will not find something more powerful than an entire fleet... "But I got distracted for a moment, sorry... I did not make them, no. I do not have the time to do so... but I ordered their construction based on my observations and knowledge from old records. Many of them I've never seen with my own eyes, only heard about them but I wanted them as part of my collection, to remind me of what is still missing, of what is out there. But although I did not build them, I designed the replicas as I was the one with the knowledge on their appearance. The construction was done by machine. But I'm glad to hear that you find them interesting, I could teach you more one day perhaps. And yes, they are deadly. Some more than one could imagine. Relics that will destroy your body, your mind, create slaves, change a being into a monster, or simply cause pain. They are all the work of Sith who have felt the need of building an artifact as a reminder of their power... And some are just holocrons, though I should not use the word "just", they are more than mere holocrons. They have knowledge that can change a galaxy...But that is something for another time. Avoid them, they are dangerous even for a Sith."

She wanted to explore his house and he wouldn't stop her. He had nothing to hide. And he laughed with her regarding her comment "What else could one need more than four walls and a bed? Though I do "enjoy" these luxuries... But you are right, this is plain. I was never worried about making my house, "welcoming" to guests. I have kept it simple and useful. So for work, this will suffice. For us, you are right, a new place is better. And Lianna is a great choice. A planet only for the rich but that won't be a problem. We can travel there afterwards and look around, I'm sure we can find the right place." Venom smiled with her comment on the artifacts. He wanted them near too so if it was ok with her it was great for him. "Sure... I'll take some of them with me. And if you want i can build more. Maybe to contradict a little any color you intend on bringing to the new house that could blind me as you say" Venom laughed but it was true, he did not mind a "happy" place but he was a Sith, happy is not really a word in their dictionary.

"Sure we can have a big kitchen... as long as we also have a place for me to work. I don't think is silly at all, it is your hobbie and you don't need to explain anything. I do not have a big kitchen because well... I don't make my own food. Waste of time for me. But we can have one for you of course."

"So... Do you want to go to Lianna now? Or is there something else you want to do?

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

"I would like that," she smiled. "The last thing I wanted was to summon some daemon by accident which is why I didn't grab it. I swear it was calling to me though. I can't exactly remember what planet we saw it but it wasn't at the Jedi Temple. They try to keep me away from those relics Anyways, it was in a chapel looking room in some mine. It was placed in the middle of the table in the front of the room glowing bright red. There were bodies, countless bodies scattered everywhere. I wasn't able to get close enough to see but I heard whispers of there being Sith writing on it. I'm guessing with the body count in the chapel that it was used maybe to summon something using human sacrifices. We did encounter a spider looking fanged creature in there. I think it sucked blood to gain power or something but again speculation." As interesting as the relics were Sophia knew they were not something to be trifled with unless you knew what you were doing though there was no harm in studying them. She was sure that she could get him to share that with her. Even if it was so she would know what to avoid so she didn't get herself into trouble.

"Well, I guess nothing else really. I'll be honest I have always kept my quarters on my ship simple and work friendly so I can do simple. I wouldn't expect us to have guests." She wasn't sure how she was going to tell her family about all of this or if she even would. I'm sure though I can find colors that won't blind you or clash with any artifacts. Though feel free to make some colored ones if you wish. I don't mind at all." She grinned as she began to brainstorm ideas. Sophia had to admit to herself she was a little bit excited about getting a place. She never really had a place as most of her time had been spent on ships so having a place would have been silly in her opinion. He seemed ok with the idea of her brining color into the place too which was nice. "Of course, whatever you need and since you don't cook I can cook for us. I find it helps calm my nerves when I can't sleep. Force lightning, it still stings even now." The night terrors didn't happen as much anymore but when they did she went to bake or work on ship designs. Anything to keep her mind occupied. It was the only thing she had, there had been no other support. Her family had tried but she pushed them away as it had been easier that way.

She was positive though that they could find something that would suit both of their needs. Sophia didn't need or want a lot or was she that picky but he would find that out. "We could go now and start looking and on the way you can tell me more about yourself." She knew he was a Sith and where he originally was from but that was about it. She knew now that he also liked Sith relics but wasn't that a given? "It shouldn't be that hard to find something but the sooner the better. I should also go grab my clothes at some point too." It would give her time to decorate and collect what she needed from home. Going now also meant more time to explore the surrounding area as she hadn't been there before. Sophia was curious as to what the planet was like. Her guess was not so different than what she was used to. She was sure that she would like it though.

@[member="VenomTartarus"]

VenomTartarus

"You 're most likely going to be the next victim... many artifacts call upon living beings to use them as hosts, feed on them or corrupt their minds with the dark side. Not unusual... I have seen many relics and read about even more that do just that. The creature was most likely a sithspawn feeding off the relics energy and the relic in return on the Force of all beings, including of those that lied on that floor. It could only have been created by the Sith but who was the creator? That I do not know. One day I'll teach you more about these artifacts but never touch them, if possible, don't even look at them." He would never bring a relic of the Sith temple near her for her own good. Maybe living on Lianna, far away from the Sith temples was the best thing for her.

"I understand... So maybe this change will be good for you. A place to live and not to work. And the guests... It is because of me, I know. But do not worry about it, I'm sure we can find a way. As I said before I was once a noble, i can act as one on the presence of others. No one needs to know about my connection to the Sith. And then you can have your guests, maybe your family if you wish so." Venom laid a hand on her should, she did not have to hide herself from others because of him, the world would either be blind to the truth or know it and be helpless to change it, for Venom cared little for what the galaxy thought about their relationship.

"I would love to try your cookings, and I would appreciate it if you did cook for me. But do not cook simply to calm your fears. No longer will you need to live with nightmares, I will not allow them to become real. No longer will you see the lightning flash during your sleep, you will only see it the moment I destroy those that could hurt you. The Sith will never hurt you again and the rest of the galaxy can burn before I fall or fail to protect you. When you can't sleep, call me." Venom got close and kissed her, and then crossing his hand on her hair, he laughed "Though a snack in the middle of the night is welcome as well."

"Seems a good idea. Let's leave then and I'll tell what you wish to hear in a moment. We can easily find a place to live on any part of the planet as long as one has enough credits that is... But that is fine. Regarding your personal items, don't worry. Upon arrival we can choose a place. Afterwards I'll rent you a ship for you to pilot back home to get your things while I'll travel back here to Dromund Kaas to get mine. We can meet on our new place afterwards." Venom walked to the door and opened for her, time to go back to the landing pad. From there a taxi to the Sith Temple where he left his ship. "On the way you can also talk more about yourself, I wouldn't have a conversation solely based on me."

During the their walk and on the taxi Venom told a little bit of his story. "As I said before i was once a noble, son of rich and well known individuals on Coruscant. I grew up learning how to behave like one and live like one, so one day I would take over their empire and a position of importance in the senate, like them. I even learned to duel, as dueling was important among my family, and became one of the best. With time though I seemed to had other ideas in mind besides a place as politician. My parents died and my heritage was made of several properties, businesses and a bank account full of credits. My life was set and on the right path. But that was not enough... On an archaelogical site there was a company which investment came from my money. So as such, many of the findings would belong to me. Including any artifacts they would find... One day that happened. They found an artifact and I was there. The man did not dare to touch it as it emanated a dark aura, and around the site there were Sith inscriptions on several rocks. What could it do? They wanted to close the site and leave the place but I would not listen to them. I was so eager to find something to change my life, my path. And so I grabbed it and the man you see here is not the noble that lived on Coruscant, but the fusion of a past person with the darkness that rested on the artifact, that awaited for someone to come and awaken it... We are here"

They arrived on a landing pad not far from Venom's ship. The ramp was down and Venom's HK droid came to greet him "HK this is Sophia, someone of great importance. You know what that means." The HK nodded to his master and greeted Sophia. Afterwards they would all enter the ship and the HK would prepare it for departure. "To Lianna HK"

"And to conclude my story... That artifact, I still wear it. My helmet." Venom said as he pointed to the several small crystal and inscriptions that encraved his helmet. "After my discovery I invested on other companies to find more artifacts, I was compelled to do so. And I found them, and I build this armour that you see me wearing. Each one complementing the other. I am the artifacts, the noble is just a husk now of what I am. And now, after thousands of years of searching, of traveling in the Unknown Regions and becoming something different, I joined the Empire and became a Sith, a true Sith. That is what I am...." Venom walked her to his quarters on his ship. "Have a sit, I believe it is your turn to share?"

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

It wasn't because of him, well ok part of it may be. If she invited her family over they would surely ask questions that Sophia wouldn't be prepared to answers. Things like how did you two meet? They would expect some cute romantic story. Were they to make up some cute story on how they met? She could do that and she was sure by the time she even made friends they would have some cute story. "I have no doubt you know that you know how to conduct yourself in public. It's just my family would know you were a Sith even if you didn't come out and say it. My mother is a Jedi Master. You wouldn't be able to hide from her. I would like to see my family again. I have yet to even meet my baby sister and she's already a month old." She appreciated that he would tolerate guests and behave himself for her. Sophia did want to have friends, a normal happy life with him and the more they spoke the more that seemed possible.

The Sith that had taken her had been powerful and if Sophia had done her research correctly one of them was the current Emperor and the other a very powerful Sith master. If they wished to hurt her again they could and Venom wouldn't be able to stop them. She didn't want him to get hurt because she couldn't protect herself. It was comforting knowing however that she wasn't in all of this alone. She had for the past few months been dealing with all that had happened alone. There had been no one to even call until now. Whom could promise everything would be alright. "Hopefully I won't wake you up too much. The nightmares are less often now but your right midnight snacks arnt too bad. You'll have to tell me what you like so I can make. Normally I end up making sweets,"she smiled. He seemed to genuinely care about her and keeping her safe. She had heard this song and dance before but this seemed different. The first thing was they would be living together which was something she had never really done. Still Sophia couldn't help but be a little skeptical for the moment and hopefully he wouldn't blame her for that.

Sophia wasn't as rich as him by a long shot however she wasn't poor either. She had plenty of credits tucked away to get herself what she wished. Together they could probably get a place anywhere on the planet they wanted. "Sounds like a plan and of course I'll share more about me."

As they walked to his ship she listened to more about his past. It seemed as if he had done the exact thing he just got done telling her not to. He had actual experience with these artifacts and knew what they could do. She could see that he still had his humanity the artifact hadn't taken all of it not yet at least. It was however she figured what was keeping him alive all these thousands of years. Sophia figured him to be older than her but that was quite a difference.

Sophia nodded as she took a seat on his ship. "I was born and grew up on Courasant. My parents at that time were very young and just starting out so we didn't have a lot of credits. I'm the oldest of four children now. I have two sisters and a brother. Credits came with time and my father's promotions. The Walsh line is known for being in the Republic Navy so it was expected that I would one day be apart of it. I grew up around the Jedi temple because my mother is a Jedi and father was away a lot. When my father was around he taught me to fly before I could even walk and liked helping him work on ships. Sometimes I went on missions with him and pretended to be a captain. When I was old enough I went to the academy as expected and studied diligently. I spent all my time in the library studying various tactics and the like. I flew up the ranks based on my own merit not my father. I was Captain and had a crew I commanded, took care of. Things were falling into place and I was happy. Everything fell apart the day the Sith took me. My father emptied his bank account to get me back so for the longest time I couldn't face him. I lost my position as Captain due to me being unstable. I took the necessary evaluations and improved myself so that wouldn't happen again. Even at that nothing felt right anymore and I did try to make it work as the only thing I ever knew for the twenty two years of my life was the Republic until a few months ago that is. I wandered for a bit to make my own way in the galaxy. I'm just trying to pick up the pieces of my messed up life." She paused for a second and sighed. Sophia had been doing ok in her mind until he grabbed her. Now things were rapidly changing once again. "The crystals are what's keeping you alive arn't they? Would that mean you can't take your armor off?"

VenomTartarus

"That... might be a problem. Even though I hate Jedi I can tolerate having your mother around but war is coming Sophia... Sooner or later the Empire will be holding the Republic by the throat and the Republic pointing a gun at the Empire's head. Let us see what happens then." Venom was not disturbed with her mother being a Jedi but this could lead to a chaotic set of events... Only time will tell.

"You will wake me when you need to... With time you will see that nightmares are nothing but fears and fear can only control you if you let it. Just don't." It was hard, he knew but maybe with time he could help her in that.

And her entire story, Venom heard every word with the most attention. But what was he to say? What was done was done and her past had changed her, how well he knew that... "And now you want things to go back as they were? Do you want to go back to the Republic or is the Confederacy your destiny now? I would not judge you if you do return to the Republic... I understand what has happened to you and I'm sorry it did..." Venom said as he laid a hand on her shoulder "The past is just a nightmare, it can't hurt you as much as air can... Leave it be."

"And about the armor... it is a strange and complex connection. You see with time it has bonded to me in its essence so I can still feel its effects even if I take them off. But I must not leave them far from me , they must remain close by. My soul lies in them and not in my body. I cannot die with age but I cannot loose the armor. But i can take it off, yes, even if it must remain close." Venom looked to a datapad he had "THe journey will still take some time... If you want you can rest, my bed is free for you to use. I'll wake you up once we arrive"

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

She had no doubt war was coming soon. Was not that part of the reason she had been kidnapped? It had been to see what the Republic was up to more than just taking her fathers money. If it came to that she wasn't sure what she would do but for now Sophia wouldn't worry about it and take things one day at a time. It was good to hear though that he could tolerate her mother but that wasn't what she really had been worried about. It was the other way around she was most worried about.

"I used to want things to go back to the way they were but they can't." She sighed and shook her head lightly. "I'm not the same girl I was back than. My eyes have been opened to a great many things that I either didn't know existed or choose to ignore. I'm not going back to the Republic as it doesn't fit my life anymore. I believe the Confederacy may be my destiny but to be honest I don't know. I'm at the moment taking things as they come." Being here with him changed a lot of things but how she wasn't quite certain as of yet, only time would tell. "I know my fears and dreams can't hurt me but sometimes they seem so real in the moment that is." Controlling her fears was something that she was still getting a handle on.

Sophia blinked a little when he stated that the armor held his soul not his body. That was defiantly not something she expected to hear. How did that even work? She wasn't exactly sure she even wanted to know the answer. "I'm guessing you don't take it off than." She couldn't blame him if he never took it off. It was much too important to just set down somewhere for an enemy to grab.

A nap sounded nice now that she thought of it. Lately she hadn't been sleeping much but that had been of her own doing and less to do about any night terrors. Sophia had been designing and redesigning her own ship that she had been planning on building with the resources provided to her. "A nice sounds nice," she stated as she eyed the bed. It would be alright to sleep, he wasn't going to hurt her. He had promised to protect her after all so she was safe here. Getting up from the chair she had been sitting in Sophia went to lay on the bed. "You sure it's ok? I can always stay up and keep you company if you would like. I'm good without sleep." She said she was good without sleep but the bed was so comfy it would be hard to get out of it. Pulling the blankets around her Sophia yawned a little as she curled up in the bed. "Or maybe you should take a nap too." She yawned again closing her eyes.

VenomTartarus

"I understand what you mean... Things don't go back and when we realize this, we change. But wether the confederacy is your choice or not, you are right, one step at the time. You will eventually find your answers. " Her fears and worries was something Venom could do nothing to change, he could only try to make her more comfortable and feel better but she would have to be the one to face her fears, with time.

"But I do take it off, yes... but only when I stay near it and when I'm alone. Or with someone I trust that is... Any other occasion I keep it with me at all times" If he never took it off it was merely to keep it safe. If he was in a safe place, far from his enemies, then he could be without it.

"Do not worry about it Sophia, you deserve some sleep and I don't mind being alone for awhile. I'll be fine." Venom saw as she curled up, yawning, she was tired it was obvious, so he spoke like a whisper in case she was already falling asleep "I'll rest here, don't worry..." Venom sat on the floor and meditated, focusing on the Force. They would still take some time to arrive, enough time for her to sleep and him to rest, in his own way that is.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Even if Sophia did not end up falling asleep it would still be nice to just rest and process all that had gone on these past few hours. Things had changed rapidly from another kidnapping to something else entirely. She had chose to be his lover instead of being his slave really. It was a chose that even now she would make again with no regret. Sophia had never exactly lived with someone before either so that was new. The whole situation was rather mind blowing now that she actually was thinking about it. It was all very different but change wasn't anything new. She would in time adjust to all of this a new place would be nice.

"You don't have to sleep on the floor," Sophia murmured opening an eyes for a brief moment. It was his bed after all. "The bed is like huge. I can scoot over and not hog the whole bed." She stated as she scooted over leaving plenty of room for him. It didn't bother her really. It was perfect, a big bed with plenty of room in between. Sharing a bed was something else to also get used to if they were even doing that! Honestly she was too tired to even think about that or anything else at the moment but even at that she couldn't get her mind to keep quite.

Closing her eyes again Sophia tried her best to go to sleep shifting again in hopes of that helping a little bit. Her mind eventually settled down a little as she told herself in time she would get all the answers she had been looking for. Things would work themselves out on their own without the need to play 20 questions. After awhile she was able to drift off to sleep.

VenomTartarus

It was not that he had a problem with sleeping in the same bed as her... he simply did not want to make her feel uncomfortable. They were together but was she willing to sleep with him? Venom was going to reply but she was tired and almost at sleep so he remained silent. He left the room and went to the cockpit to talk to the HK :"I'm going to rest... call me when we arrive"

Returning to the room, Venom took of his armor and left it in a sort of manequin, as if exposing the armor. Afterwards he looked at the bed and as silently and calm as possible he laid there. He looked at Sophia and thought to himself how could she like someone like him? A Sith? In his mind, maybe it didn't matter... So he meditated and eventually fell asleep. Wondering about his future, the galaxy's future and hers...

On the next day the HK would arrive to wake them up and they could see how Lianna was like, a paradise? or just another planet in this galaxy, far from being perfect?

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

Before the droid even announced that they were there Sophia was up just still laying in bed with her eyes closed. She had always been an early riser as on her ship there had always been so much to do. Being able to just lay in bed was different but she wasn't about to complain. She saw it as a rather nice change. Yawning she stretched a little before opening her eyes to find that he had taken her offer to use the bed too. She was glad as it was big enough for two and it wasn't as if she was going to bit or anything.

Snuggling up with her pillow Sophia just laid there and watched him sleep. He seemed less threatening and more human like when he was sleeping. It was the first time she was seeing him without his helmet even if it was just a little of him. She found herself wondering how living with him and being together would go. If he could ever even have feelings towards her or if he only saw her as a delicate flower that needed protection so he would do so for company. He stated he cared but that could just be just her mind playing tricks on her. He so far was being nice to her so in a way she did like him. She could see something there and her feelings growing for him it was just she didn't know about him. It was pointless to worry about such things as she couldn't change them so she would just do her best to make home feel like home. The galaxy was anything but perfect but she could make the home on Lianna perfect. A getaway from whatever was out there.

One thing they probably ought to talk about was sleeping arrangements. If they were going to end up having separate rooms it would seem more like they were roommates than anything else. She didn't mind sharing a bed with him. It was different for sure but it didn't bother her. He hadn't invaded her space or anything like that so she was good with him there. Though she wondered if he wanted more from her which was probably another conversation they ought to have. Sophia hoped he could be patient with her and understanding.

Scooting a little in the bed she smiled as she continued just watching but not in a creepy way. Sophia honestly was just resting on her side. She dare not wake him up as he needed his sleep too and well he had given her space it was only fair that she do the same. Sophia would have gotten up to wander the ship but didn't think that was a wise decision at the moment. She had no idea where anything was.

VenomTartarus

Venom fell asleep and for once in a long time he had a dream. Mostly concerning current events. Several questions came to his mind, and some certainties. What would become of this relationship between Sophia and him? They would face so many adversties... Her family, his "fellow" Sith, their distrust on the other one's allegiance, did she trust the Empire? Did he trust the Confederacy? , and their moral choices... She was so nice and Venom liked her that way but he was pure evil, he did not see the light except maybe... when he looked at her. He did refuse to kill her. Any other one he would have not considered giving them a choice. They would have been killed in the most brutal way possible. But she made him do the impossible. He refused to hurt her... He was not going to regret being with her, he just hoped she did not reject him for his actions.

"You know force users do not need their eyes to see right?" Venom said realizing he was being watched, even without opening his own eyes. "But it doesn't matter I suppose, I don't mind... " Venom said and looked at her "How was sleep? Any nightmare?" But before he could hear her answer, the HK came to the door and informed them they were arriving in 10 minutes. Venom looked to the HK and then to Sophia "Thank you HK, dismissed... So Sophia, ready to visit Lianna?" Venom got up and started equiping his armor so he would be ready when they arrived. "But sorry about that, continue what you were going to say... Lianna can wait. "

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

She wanted to hide her face in embarrassment when she got caught watching him. Sophia meant nothing by it she was just resting and thinking till they got to their destination. "Good morning," she smiled feeling herself flush a little red. Hopefully he wouldn't notice she couldn't help herself. "I slept well actually for once. No real nightmares. Did you sleep well?" She didn't want him to worry about her so any little nightmares she would keep to herself for now. If anything at the moment they were in regards to the future and how that could turn out. Never though would she allow her nightmares to come to past but instead she would like to see her dreams come true. They could build something out of whatever they had started and Sophia was honestly willing to give it a real go.

Sitting up in the bed she watched as he got prepared to leave. Sophia was pretty excited to get to explore a new planet which would be her new home. It would be an adjust for sure however nothing that she couldn't handle. She thought of leaving it be until later but she couldn't exactly keep pushing it back "I just was wondering how do we want to do living arrangements. I mean I know we are getting a place together but I mean like.." Sophia paused for a second to gather her thoughts. "Are we going to have separate rooms or are we sharing a room, a bed? I have never really actually done anything like this before. The sleeping in the same bed as someone or like anything like that." Sophia paused again for a moment. "I'm alright either way. I at first thought having our own rooms at first would be the best but looking at that now we would almost be like roommates than." Sophia figured at first they would be like roommates while they figured things out but that mean they had to distance themselves from each other. "We seemed to do alright sharing and I don't mind it. I don't bite if your worried about that and I know how to keep my hands to myself." A light smile crossed her face as she looked to him for a moment, than the ground and than to him again. Sophia hoped that she was making some sort of sense. "I don't mean to put you on the spot it was just something that popped into my mind. I'm comfortable with either one." She was fine either way. Honestly she was just curious on his thoughts or if he even cared. "What do you think? I think knowing will help us pick out the right place for us."

VenomTartarus

"I slept... fine. Thanks for asking, glad you had no nightmares. Such things are nothing but dreams and if dreams can go away easily then so can nightmares." Venom smiled and grabbed his saber to keep it in his belt.

He was not surprised with her question about the beds, it was important yes. But that could be settled easily. "I was never worried about proximity and sharing beds... I wanted to avoid scaring you off. You might not feel comfortable so close to me and so I avoided putting you on a strange situation. But if we are to be lovers then we should share a bed... I don't mind the proximity but i will respect your space. It is your choice , I'm open to what you wish to do." Venom waited for her answer but at the same time signalled her to follow. They were arriving and soon they would land. Time to visit Lianna.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

"I don't mind sharing a room and bed with you. It will be different for me as again I have never shared a room before with anybody. I'm sure that we can make it work though." Sophia had thought for a moment that it was her making him uncomfortable. This after all was surely different for him as well. He was used to being alone so having her tag along had to be different for him. They both had things that they would need to get used to. "I know that being lovers means more than just sleeping in the same bed..." Sophia paused unsure at the moment how to continue. She was sure that he would be patient with her on other things such as intimacy. She was still picking up the pieces of her broken heart. Sophia liked him sure but she wasn't ready for that next step as of yet. She didn't want that with just anybody and she felt it only fair to tell him now what she would like. "Give me time. I do like you but I want to be able to spend time with you and get to know you more." She hoped that he understood where she was coming from and perhaps even shared her sentiments.

Getting up out of bed she followed him along with him. It wouldn't be long now till they were exploring Lianna and picking out a home of their own. It was scary but at the same time kind of exciting too. This was a new adventure of sorts and Sophia was excited to see what was in store for them. "I think we should get a house. I have always wanted a house of my own well it would be our house but you know what I mean. I have enough credits to get us something and decorate it I'm sure." She didn't expect him to buy everything for them. Sophia wanted to chip in as well of course.

VenomTartarus

"I understand what you mean... You need time and I will give it to you. Just tell me when you feel you are ready, I can wait." Venom laid a hand on her shoulder and then walked to his HK "We are leaving, tend to the ship until I return." The HK returned to his duty and Venom grabbed Sophia's hand "Lets go find a place to live."

Venom lead the way to the ramp and they came out to a landing pad in the starport of the enormous city. They could leave the starport and come out to the middle of the city. White tall buildings, a calm air could be felt, a planet of peace, no one could ever guess this planet was part of such a destructive galaxy. It was not like Coruscant or Dromund Kaas. Sure, all three planets had a city feeling to them and all of them were filled with the busy life of its citizens. But Coruscant was the capital city of a busy Republic striving to stabilize itself with economy and diplomacy, diplomats, politicians, entrepeuners, and all those kind of people everywhere. It was a planet of stress and rightfully so. And Dromund Kaas? A planet of darkness, plotting and mischief. Most wars in the galaxy would have a start from there. Either a direct declaration of war or plotting that leads to war between third parties... Those who live in the capital of a dominion are the ones who want to keep a close proximity to the politics of the galaxy. Venom wanted to keep a close watch on all the current events but that could be taken care of in due time. For them, they deserved to live somewhere else. Lianna would be perfect. A major planet in the Empire but without being the center of attentions to all the occurrences in the galaxy. It was the reason why the planet felt so calm, it was distant and ignorant to the rest of the galaxy. They would have a good life here. " Do you like it Sophia? I can buy the house and you buy the decoration. Deal?" Venom looked at her and then to the city around them. "We just need to choose one... Maybe we can get assistance from some professionals. With the right price they'll find us a luxurious place to live."

While Venom waited for her to look around and answer, he thought about their... proximity. He understood what she meant, he could not expect for her to let herself go easily, of course. Mainly because of her broken heart... Whoever that one past love was. Let us hope he remains in the past... But for now he would wait as long as it was neccessary.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

It was perfect here so unlike not only where they had come from but what she was used to. It was so peaceful which was exactly what she had been searching for. Sophia could see herself truly being happy here not only with herself but with him too. The planet may be apart of the Empire but just felt different untouched by the craziness of the rest of the galaxy. Yes, this place would do just fine and give her a chance to figure things out.

"I love it," she turned to him for a moment to offer him a smile as they walked along the city. "It's perfect so peaceful. Deal, it's probably better I do most of the decorating anyway." She didn't expect a guy to know anything about decorating especially one whom also happened to be a Sith. Sophia bet that he also didn't like shopping which was fine with her. She would have fun decorating their new home. She would of course leave room for his artifacts and things on some shelves. Sophia was sure that he would enjoy what ever she ended up coming up with.

She was sure that finding a nice luxurious place to live wouldn't be too hard or at least she hoped it wouldn't be. Sophia hoped that when they toured one it would just speak to her as the one. He had to like it too of course. This wasn't all about her nor did she wish it to be but with her luck things wouldn't be that easy and they wouldn't find what they were looking for. "That's a good idea, they would know where to look and where the best spots are located. What do you think of a place more in the country and not in the city?" She was sure most of her time would be spent within the city as she did like keeping up with current events and politics of the galaxy. It would be nice though to be able to go home relax and unwind somewhere not in the city even on a planet as peaceful as Lianna. "It doesn't have to be in the middle of nowhere just a little out of the city. Our own little paradise." She smiled at him before looking back around at all the sights. It was beautiful and she was going to be living here.

Sophia was grateful more than he knew that he would wait till she was ready. It wouldn't be fair to either of them if they jumped into something that she wasn't ready for. He might not say it or admit it but she was sure he wasn't either. She needed time to heal and this seemed like the perfect place to do just that. Given time she would be able to give herself fully to him. The most right now would be snuggling maybe.

VenomTartarus

"I'm glad to hear it...Decoration is not really covered in sith training." Venom laughed a little and then thought about her suggestion to live somewhere a little out of the city " I'm sorry to ruin your hopes of an ideal place but there is no country here on Lianna... The planet is covered with the city, just like Coruscant. We can go to a place far from the center of the planet, far from where all the government buildings are and live there but there is no place that is not in the city... Unless you want to go see Dantooine? Anyway we should go see someone who can assist us. We'll see our options and if you prefer we can choose another planet." Venom looked at her expecting an answer from her and then looked to the far building to their right.

"There. They can guide us in the city... I have been here before but it was a long time ago so might as well get directions. I also believe they can help us choose a place to live." They would enter and Venom would ask for a map and a list of available areas to live far from the center of the city. With a transfer of information to Venom's datapad they would have all the info they would need "Here take it Sophia. See if there is something you like."

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

"Oh no, you haven't dashed my hopes and dreams. This planet is perfect even if we are in the city. The fact that I know nothing about it proves that." She had never been here before and it wasn't one of those planets plastered all over holonews so she knew not a lot except it belonged to the Empire. Sophia would have to take some time to visit around the planet after they were settled of course. After all of this she definitely needed some time to just have fun and explore. She may even drag him along with her if he wasn't busy and if he was than she had no issue going alone.

Firstly, a tour or at least a listing of homes would be good. They needed to find a place to live before she went galavanting off anywhere. Taking the datapad from him Sophia began to flip though several homes all very beautiful and luxurious looking. They all were very similar as well the only different really were the surrounds which the listings also mentioned. It wasn't hard to pick because she couldn't find anything that she liked it was more that there were so many unknowns. They may end up not getting along and she end up leaving all of this was being done on a whim really. It was hard to wrap her head around a Sith buying her a house. Wouldn't it have been easier to just kill her than go though this? She didn't think much else about it though.

The homes were all so big too and Sophia wondered what in the world they would even do with all of that room. It wasn't needed as it was just the two of them. It made sense when she was with her parents as there had been five of them. She supposed she could turn a few into a library of sorts. What she liked most was they all seemed to have huge kitchens which wasn't needed but Sophia liked cooking even if she didn't see herself really doing any entertaining. A big place was silly however they were looking for a place to call home. A sanctuary from the rest of the galaxy.

"Would we be able to go look at these three? I would like to see them in person and get a better feel of them." Sophia glanced over at Venom with the datapad showing him what popped out for her. She wanted to see if she could see herself living there and how it would be decorated. At a glance the homes were all the same, on the outskirts of the city and basically the same layout which was much too big for two people. At a glance each home had five bedrooms, a living area, dining area, and kitchen. One of them even had an extra area they called a den. What was different was the location of the homes and location was everything. The areas all read nice on paper though.

VenomTartarus

"You know little of this planet and that is why it is perfect. People don't take too much notice in it, you aren't the only one." And even more the planet wasn't even close to the borders which was even better. If a war ever broke out, they would have enough time to move if needed. "But I'll show you around later, when I have the time that is... There have been some, complications... I can stay for now but I might have to leave tomorrow. Enough time to show you around I supose. Let us see how things go."

Venom checked the datapad to see the houses she was talking about. Good choices, reminded him of his house on Coruscant... Though maybe these were bigger. He didn't mind at all though, he liked these kind of houses. And he had a feeling they might need the extra rooms... After all Venom had no family but Sophia had, who knows won't they need to pass by? "Yes they are fit for our desires. Lets go back to my ship and we'll fly over to those houses. Let's check the one with the den... I might have use of the extra room." Venom left the building and waited for Sophia to come. He accompanied her back to the his ship and during the walk his mind drifted for awhile then he came back to reality and turned to Sophia "The Empire has made a recent pact with the CIS, the Atrisian Empire, the Black Sun and the Fringe... In this galaxy alliances can only mean one thing. Wars are coming, and the Empire will surely be there.... I may be called to fight and even If I weren't, you know enough of me to know I would go anyway. The mandalorians will most likely be first if not the republic itself... I do not know. But I wonder, will you be called to war too?" Venom looked at Sophia, and in his mind he was divided. He was worried for her but he knew she was a soldier, she was more than capable of a fight but how could he ignore the dangers of war.

"Anyway we arrived... Please" Venom made a gesture for her to go first aboard the ship. From there they would fly to the first house on the list. Maybe that would be their "dream" house.

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

"I understand if you need to leave. I can always wait for a tour until you return. I'm sure I can keep myself busy decorating and such until than." She shouldn't have been but Sophia was a little surprised he had to leave so soon. She was sure that like her he had other duties and responsibilities that didn't involve picking out a home or playing house with her. She understood and as curious as she was to what this complication was Sophia wasn't going to ask. He would keep in touch, she was sure of that and something told her he would be back as soon as he was able.

"Oh? What were you thinking?" She questioned as she walked with him back to his ship. Sophia had thoughts of using one of the extra rooms as a library or study and the others guest rooms but beyond that she wasn't sure what the den would be used for. A man cave perhaps or maybe a room for him to work after all she would have the kitchen. She doubted he would try to cook and just leave that to her which she was fine with. "The Mandalorians will strike when we least expect it and we won't know they are coming. I could see either the Republic striking first." She hadn't said anything yet but she was friends with the Mandelor and even though he didn't speak politics with her when she was there they didn't look like they were gearing up for war. The Republic she was sure was looking to lash out at someone but this alliance too worried her. They could strike as well but Sophia didn't even want to think or bring that up right now. "Yes, more than likely I would be called to war if one were to breakout. When that happens I would of course let you know and don't worry I'm always careful."

She stepped back aboard the ship with him were they would head to the first house on the list. "I'm not worried about war as much as I am about someone breaking the alliance. We are all friendly for right now but honestly how long will that last? I hate to think that way but it happens all the time and to bury my head in the sand would be unwise." She continued as she walked back to where she remembered his quarters being.

"I think though that we shouldn't worry about war at this moment. It will happen and there is nothing either of us can do about it. I rather focus on things we can control like what we as a couple are going to do when war hits." The answer to that was simple, they would go fight and come back home to each other. It sounded nice when she thought of it. She had her family but this was different. "My biggest worry right now is where we will live. Now I'll need your help deciding too of course so if you see it and don't like it let me know though. If you have use for a den though that may be a deciding factor." She wanted him to be happy with what they picked out as well. She wanted them both to be happy with what they had chosen to make here together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom