Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*WAVING TOO HARD*

Caen San Tekka

C
tenor.gif

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
OMG!... They call me BB too! :D
And..and you're an awesome...uhm, robot?
I mean..well, I'm not from a very technically advanced system. My planet is kinda steam punk based, that sort of stuff. I'm just making myself familiarized with all the new tech and ...and life forms really.

Like wow..you are something. I wish my robot companion were as refined as you round robots. :D ~waves at Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters too ~

Oh shoot, my manners. Sorry. :(
Aherm..~clears throat~
Welcome to CHAOS and a great place to expand your imagination. I think they do some writing here too. But I'm not too familiar with that concept. I love to spam though. :D

OMG!... They call me BB too! :D
And..and you're an awesome...uhm, robot?
I mean..well, I'm not from a very technically advanced system. My planet is kinda steam punk based, that sort of stuff. I'm just making myself familiarized with all the new tech and ...and life forms really.

Like wow..you are something. I wish my robot companion were as refined as you round robots. :D ~waves at Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters too ~

Oh shoot, my manners. Sorry. :(
Aherm..~clears throat~
Welcome to CHAOS and a great place to expand your imagination. I think they do some writing here too. But I'm not too familiar with that concept. I love to spam though. :D
LOL Thanks so much. Also I feel like I've seen that character before but can't remember where.

If you are meaning my play by, then it's Jane Fonda as Barbarella. The minute I stumbled on to her when searching for sci-fy female characters, I knew I had to play her...lol :D
lol yes, that's where I saw her before
Welcome welcome! Always nice to see another person accidentally stumbling upon the forum. Well, hope to catch you in one of the public RP threads ;)
Thanks so much :)

Luca Ioneşti

L
Hey, welcome! Always good to see new folks!

If anyone offers you cookies, they're probably a Sith, and the cake is most definitely a lie... that said, in-character drama is delicious! ;)

Maybe I'll see you out in the threads!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom