Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*WAVING TOO HARD*

HI, everyone! My name's Sean (female) and I'm happy to have stumbled upon this site really by accident (was looking around at Star Wars stuff and found my way here lol)

Bit of background about me: I REALLY like Star Wars! I think my favorite movie out of all of them was Return of the Jedi (Ewoks are too cute and love seeing Palpetine) my favorite show is a tough call between the Mandalorian (Grogu is the cutest) and the Clone Wars (Ahsoka is my favorite SW character ever), and I've read a lot of the books like the Darth Bane trilogy (my favorite Sith character btw) and always tend to go back and play the Old Republic game (hoping they remake Knights of the Old Republic one day)

Other stuff l like: Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who (older stuff now the newest stuff) Marvel and DC comics (movies are okay too) videogames like Mass Effect and Detroit: Become Human, and just a lot of in-general sci-fi and fantasy things.

I'm familiar with RPing so no worries there, and am quick to learn up on the rules about this site along with any others.

So....yep! That's about it. Glad to be here :)

Caedyn Arenais

C
Hi there and welcome to Chaos! Feel free to ask, if there's anything you're uncertain about while you get to know the place :)

HI, everyone! My name's Sean (female) and I'm happy to have stumbled upon this site really by accident (was looking around at Star Wars stuff and found my way here lol)

Bit of background about me: I REALLY like Star Wars! I think my favorite movie out of all of them was Return of the Jedi (Ewoks are too cute and love seeing Palpetine) my favorite show is a tough call between the Mandalorian (Grogu is the cutest) and the Clone Wars (Ahsoka is my favorite SW character ever), and I've read a lot of the books like the Darth Bane trilogy (my favorite Sith character btw) and always tend to go back and play the Old Republic game (hoping they remake Knights of the Old Republic one day)

Other stuff l like: Lord of the Rings, Doctor Who (older stuff now the newest stuff) Marvel and DC comics (movies are okay too) videogames like Mass Effect and Detroit: Become Human, and just a lot of in-general sci-fi and fantasy things.

I'm familiar with RPing so no worries there, and am quick to learn up on the rules about this site along with any others.

So....yep! That's about it. Glad to be here :)

Welcome aboard! Always great to see more people finding this place! If you have any questions feel free to reach out! Any ideas on what you'd like to write yet?

Welcome aboard! Always great to see more people finding this place! If you have any questions feel free to reach out! Any ideas on what you'd like to write yet?
Yeah, and again I found it by accident XD

And I am getting some ideas for my first character BUT wanted to know what's the limits on Force User characters? Can I just say I'm a really strong Jedi/Sith or what?

Yeah, and again I found it by accident XD

And I am getting some ideas for my first character BUT wanted to know what's the limits on Force User characters? Can I just say I'm a really strong Jedi/Sith or what?

Yep! It's pretty much open season! No need for development or anything, all that can be done via character bio/backstory. As Voph mentioned, it's pretty much the honor system! Just don't "Godmode" or force things, it's collaborative writing afterall! It's a little bit of a balance between making sure your character is appropriately powerful but also not invincible.

Best of luck!

Yep! It's pretty much open season! No need for development or anything, all that can be done via character bio/backstory. As Voph mentioned, it's pretty much the honor system! Just don't "Godmode" or force things, it's collaborative writing afterall! It's a little bit of a balance between making sure your character is appropriately powerful but also not invincible.

Best of luck!
Pretty much anything. Just no actual gods. :p

BBRunner BBRunner
Okay, cool, thanks guys :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom