Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Waterworld Lessons

nhY3GI4.gif

THE PINK JEDI OF ATRISIA
NEW JEDI ORDER
FITSAY - SEDRI
Jand Talo Jand Talo | Romi Jade Romi Jade | Zak Dymo | Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren | Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el | Thelma Goth Thelma Goth
Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest | Kara Jade Kara Jade | Silas Westgard Silas Westgard | Iris Arani Iris Arani | Thalia Senn Thalia Senn | Gabriel Pryce Gabriel Pryce
v9K53XB.png

Daisy adjusted her own systems to speak solely to the intended party - her Nagai friend - as he did the same, then looked to him with what she wanted to say in mind, but he spoke first.

"You can always speak to me about anything. Is everything alright?"

As he posed to her a query in the same vein as what she intended to ask, she simply blinked, then changed tack, speaking at the same low volume, “Ah… I was going to ask you the same question.” Hmm, how was she going to handle this now? She glanced towards the rest of the group, which was at last reaching their destination, then looked back to Jand, “Did you hear something… unusual?”

The words still reverberated in her mind, causing her brow to knit together faintly. There was a now-ness to them, but she wasn’t certain she should believe what she was given. Worry, confusion, skepticism permeated her thoughts around the words. What was meant by them?

“Or see anything unexpected? In your mind, I mean to say.”

She kept moving at a slower pace. They would reach the destination soon enough, even if they were the last ones.

rIIDkbi.png

ɴᴀɢᴀɪ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ

jand_spacer.png

Jand frowned inside the diving helmet for a moment, as Daisy spoke.

For a few moments, the Nagai considered. He wasn't prone to sharing more private things, he held many secrets, though had found himself broadening that line of revelation since joining the Jedi Order. But Jand wasn't certain if that included visions from a Force entity, one known for being superlatively connected to the mysterious energy throughout the galaxy, especially when it showed him...

"I was shown my fate, confronting my death," Jand said, as he looked to Daisy. "In darkness, surrounded by dead, a world of corpses. Or that is what the Golden Sun heavy implied."

Jand searched Daisy's face for a reaction; maybe to see if there was belief, disbelief, concern, anger... either way, the Nagai had decided that Daisy was someone to share the vision with, and couldn't deny that speaking it to a friend helped, it lessened the burden minutely. It was a vast change from Nagai society, where weakness was judged harshly, and speaking of worry gave others an advantage over you.

He didn't believe Daisy would do that.

"The polyps showed me flashes, darkness flooded by red, a shadow with orange eyes."

Jand looked absently into the haze of the water.

"I do not know when or where."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom