Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Watch your step! (SJO and Friends Welcome)

Silver Rose

S
Silver Rest's outdoor training center has undergone a temporary ... renovation. The cleared lawn is now set up with equipment that can only be described as an adult-sized jungle gym. Large walls with no hand holds lead up to steep drop offs with tiny platforms. It is a ninja run to beat all ninja runs. To get through it one needs a combination of strength, wit, and endurance. To slip means certain stickiness, for a sloshing mud pit is all that cushions one's fall.

All are welcome to train here, and in fact, many padawans have received the order to come.

May the odds be ever in your favor.

This is a fun thread for socializing. Laugh. Have fun. Come in and out as you please! There's no story line here. Beware the drunk with the stun gun.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyra shuffled her way onto the lawns, an iced caf in one hand and a muffin in the other. The girl looked half asleep, and in truth, she still was. But orders were orders and padawans were requested on the lawn for their daily morning lesson. She mindlessly brushed a curl back and bit at her muffin top, not noticing her surroundings until she came right up on it.

It was large, spanning the whole length of the field. Walls had been built up to hold the muddy water. In the center, massive wheels of d o o m kept spinning as if someone had recently run through it. Something splashed in the distance. The muddy water rippled, sloshing over the walls and splashing her feet. She blinked, lowering the muffin from her mouth.

"Whoa."

Had that always been there? Newp. She was pretty sure that wasn't there yesterday. She looked around wildly for an explanation, but the adults in the area provided none. They just kept smiling. As if they knew something she didn't.

"..."

She took a step back and sucked her coffee down, desperate to be prepared for today's shenanigans.

Last edited:

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Red walked through the outdoor obstacle course. He looked around. It had been completely renovated, and looked way better. He eyed the obstacle course. He really wanted to do it. It would bring back nostalgia for Red, as it would remind him of his days of training in the labs as a supersoldier. He always excelled on obstacle courses, so he was excited. Yes, he was actually excited .

Red wore his battle armor, and he held his helmet in the crook of his right arm.

He looked around, looking at the people. He noticed Miss Kyra Perl Kyra Perl . He hadn't seen her in a while. She was... fun to be around, if Red was completely honest. She had an energy to her pesonality.

"Hello Miss Perl!" Red waved at her. "I'm not entirely surprised to see you here. I haven't seen you in a while. How are you?" Red asked.

He turned to the obstacle course.
"Looks fun, doesn't it?"

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
Alexandra had been contacted rather suddenly but the reason was interesting enough a reason that caused her to smile as she touched back down on the grounds that were being set up. Having brought with her not only the stun rifle that remained slung on her shoulder, but some seeds, she had sprinkled them along the course, looking for patches where there was grass and earth between obstacles and giving her some control over this little game of the Silver Jedi's. She saw the merit in the course, but a static challenge was too easy for jedi, even padawans.

Which is why, when Kyra Perl Kyra Perl , Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red and the others arrived, she would jump up and sit on the wall they would later need to get over, crossing one leg onto the other and resting the stun rifle in her lap as she smiled at all those who would take up the challenge of the course. With her would be one Ambrose Cadera Ambrose Cadera , who she had given a small camera to wear so that someone back home could see Alexandra in action with her... version of teaching, and also some cathartic joy that Alex knew she would get out of this.

Alexandra though, she just cleared her throat and waved at the two had arrived so far.

"Hey, you two, are you both taking part in this? Would enjoy knowing how many more we can expect before I get into position... oh where are my manners. I am Alexandra Feanor, ill be shooting at you two with this stun rifle while you take part in the course. Fun no?" She smiled at them, fishing into the vest she wore, removing a flask and drinking from it, grinning as she sat there and wondering which master was even overseeing all this or if Alex was literally just left alone with some padawans today.

This place was...odd. stardust felt it was familiar but she could place it at all, the fact she couldnt irritated her to no end. However she had forced herself out rather then sit and look at pictures of people she didnt remember or hell barely did but when she tried to focus she got a dehabiliting headache

But here she was, at silver rest, setting at the side lines of the obstacle course...how could one even maneuver through all that? Flashes of images of her dancing about popped up then went away as she shook her head and sighed

Tag: Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

Steady and practiced half-bows to each of them, it would not be long before the Master's signaled the start, a course to test endurance, balance, wits, strength, and sensing what was to come, he wondered what obstacles lay ahead...

Taiden wore… shock horror grey, silvery grey but grey nonetheless. The thought of mud touching our Echani white perfection had surely shocked the color out of his garments. For now however our lighter than the air Echani was well and truly living up to the name. Matsu had taught Taiden to glide, though he never had and never would master force flight as others in bygone eras had been able to do. Gliding however from a jump or fast stride wasn’t as difficult as it looked once you understood it was telekinesis on yourself, much like a sharp force jump, the language of the planet itself speaking in its gravity or fundamental forces.

His outfit had good cushioning in it, especially around the joints because although Taiden Keth was an adept of balance, and light-footed with the best assassins or just slicewire dancers around, he fully expected to fall at times today.

A ramp ahead, and a steep incline. Ignoring the rope at the top. While others might slip and slide over the steep slippy floor. The Kethborn was barrelling over the obstacle course like an Echani possed, his people speaking through motion, his motion-voice today was focused conditioning to perform, and much like a dancer might he was up the first obstacle in front of them all with practiced ease. Light tiptoes carrying him upward.... upward... and then at the very top the water was too much and down our Echani slid. Gliding down to the bottom.

Silver hair and silver eyes focusing with a slight smile.

Wheels of doom ahead, walls, all manner of rotating tricks and traps. The very light aura around Taiden was visible perhaps most today of all in the force, the Echani Knight coming into his own with confidence that scholar in him once held back, the fear of failure not present as it once was. He walked back steadily for another attempt at scaling the up angled ramp with the same ease as he had approached it.

"I would caution the water makes it harder than it looks." Perhaps he could clear both sides in a jump or balance on the apex.

Last edited:

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor

Red turned to the new voice. He noticed the woman sitting on the wall. "Well, I know I am going to be doing it. I'm Red. Yes, that's my name." Red introduced himself. Red smiled at the thought of getting shot at on the obstacle course. Just like back in the labs, just like home. "I have to agree with you, it does sound fun." Red admitted. "Well, mostly fun for you. But I'll definitely enjoy it. I trained on courses like these and way harder ones back in the experimental labs."

"Hello Miss Perl!" Red waved at her. "I'm not entirely surprised to see you here. I haven't seen you in a while. How are you?" Red asked.
He turned to the obstacle course.
"Looks fun, doesn't it?"
"Hey, you two, are you both taking part in this? Would enjoy knowing how many more we can expect before I get into position... oh where are my manners. I am Alexandra Feanor, ill be shooting at you two with this stun rifle while you take part in the course. Fun no?" She smiled at them, fishing into the vest she wore, removing a flask and drinking from it, grinning as she sat there and wondering which master was even overseeing all this or if Alex was literally just left alone with some padawans today.

Kyra stared blankly at them both, her straw hitting empty air as her caf ran dry.

"Uuuuuuh. No. No it doesn't. I think I'll just beeeeee-" she turned on her toes, the sleepy head totally intent on ditching. She startled, bumping into a knight covered head to toe in mud. Her smashed muffin fell to the ground. She gasped, hands flailing at all the mud that stuck to her freshly laundered training gear.

"Oops, sorry!" The man chirped, sliiiiiding on past her and moving his way towards the starting course once again.

Her mouth worked, air pulling up no sounds as she flustered in place. She was not a morning person.

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Taiden Keth Taiden Keth Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor

Wait was that Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor ? She was the woman who helped her remember herself, but couldnt fix ALL of her memories, glancing around she spotted her newest addition to her council Kyra Perl Kyra Perl ! It was good to see least two people she recognized.

Walking over to kyra, she patted her shoulder and spoke as she looked at her now messy clothing.

you must not got flustered easy, in our line of work things will be quite flustering

Looking to the course, she got images of jumping about, flipping, and bouncing off the walls in ways she could never imagine

maybe a run through the course would wake you up?

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | @All

As the first wave of students and padawans tried to get up the first ramp Taresa Kae Taresa Kae was of course at the top, looking down at him with a smile. The silver-haired Echani from the house of Kae not as commonly seen with Taiden now, but with Master Matsu absent from his life the two Keth and Kae had drawn closer, even in their time apart. At least it felt that way... he was distracted by a splash of mud nearing his silver attire and stepped back, helping a fallen padawan up with a small bow. He wondered what Master Tann would make of what lay ahead, she'd probably insist he got on with it and stopped overthinking, he almost smiled.

Affixing his eyes upward, the Kethborn drew on an ever more balanced centering of himself. Keth looking at the Kae on the ridge who jumped over and away. The games were afoot, speaking through motion his was a keenness to compete, perhaps even affection for her was growing and propelling his enthusiasm, not that the stoic Jedi knight would ever admit such.

Almost gliding again at his run, so light on his feet he didn’t disturb the ground, flecks and splashes of mud almost reaching past the boots, but not quite. This time as he ascended, he reached one hand to the ropes, another back for that same Padawan who was falling. Straining, he flicked his stance to push off the back foot, extending through the joint to reverse the hip and pull them up with him. Up and over the two went in a force jump, both sliding down the other side with some grace.

But the Kae Jedi was ahead of him, and looking to the next challenge, a group of rolling cylinders ahead. The obstacles were more perilous with each step.

Kyra froze as a voice came from over her shoulder-- a familiar voice that would usually bring about a bout of excitement in her.

Currently, it just brought dread. "My Queen," she groaned, turning to address the Queen of Zeltros. Who wasn't a zeltron, mind you, but there were some things you didn't question until the coffee set in. "I dunno, I'm really not stretched enough for this. And my breakfast-- it's such an important meal of the day for children, don't you know! My friend Acaadi Acaadi is still waiting for me in the rec hall with Amani Serys Amani Serys ! so you see I really must be going, if you don't mind..."

Kyra gave her a partial bow, clearly trying to squirm her way out of this all together!

Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor

Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red Kyra Perl Kyra Perl Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Alexandra Feanor Alexandra Feanor Taiden Keth Taiden Keth

Phalsi arrived, looking over the course as she stood on the platform and watched for a bit while others scrambled across the assortment of obstacles. Her gaze drifted over Kyra Perl Kyra Perl and Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae before giving the course another look while frowning. The mud didn't really make an appealing safe guard to her, but it was certainly better than hard ground.

Her training robes were all she had to worry about in regards to the mud, and with a shrug she began her own attempt at the course. The angled platform was easily cleared, the water near the top a minor annoyance that forced her to set a firmer foot on the ground before launching herself with a bit of force to the top. Her footsteps had been silent on the way up, and the loudest she had been was the sudden stop she had against the wall she now hung from.

She twisted, propelling herself up and sliding across the top down to the next part, a slow creeping smile appearing as she moved across the muddy surface in continued silence. This was more fun than she had thought it would be. Ahead of her someone fell from the ropes as she reached them, and the look of dread across her face was visible as hands supplemented with the force kept them from smooshing her against the ground.

They grabbed the rope, once more climbing after some confusing and awkward moments of understanding and clarity ran through them. Phalsi moved to a currently unoccupied rope as she began caterpillar crawling her way up. Those with upper body strength could clamber up with ease, but this it seemed was a weakness for her. One of the reasons she had decided to actually join in on the training day in the first place.

Tag: Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

Watching Phalsi Drynchen Phalsi Drynchen reaching the other side, Taiden gave her a well deserved and full respectful bow as she closed, offering her a helping hand too if she required it. For him, there were no rules that everyone was an island here or could not help.

Looking back to the rotating cylinders, he prepared himself. Balance and reading motion was his strong suit, the rotation of the cylinders needed careful timing. “Two seconds” he said to the now two padawans, “each rotation needs two seconds,” lightfooted drive took the Echani forward toward the treacherous cylinders, rotating because of the footsteps on them.

Each step a second. Two steps on each cylinder, these tests were his favorite and he looked to be breezing through… until someone reversed a cylinder, either for fun or to increase the difficulty, you could see him almost lose his footing, and certainly lose his count. The first padawan following that he'd previously helped was completely thrown and down into the mud they went.

It was very hairy and he almost joined them, reversing the weight of his hips, twisting his stance again and pushing backward so he jumped back a cylinder, then another. Cracking his heel forward he forced the cylinder to roll the way he wanted to go, not exactly a natural flow but the momentum carried the Echani at a good pace, jumping clear of the cylinder that had been set up to trap him and continuing till he was clear.

Not a spec on the silvery robes just the boots…. but Taresa Kae Taresa Kae had managed to gain ground though and there was a certain friendly pride still that the house of Kae would not outdo the house of Keth! Not in his lifetime! He smiled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom