Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Watch the Throne | DE Populate of Ylix & Aleen

Shannic Wulf

Imperial Minister

qXu9Rp6.png

12.png

Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Onrai Onrai Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze Derix Tirall Derix Tirall Darth Apophion Darth Apophion Meii-Nu Suu Meii-Nu Suu Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Alars Keto Alars Keto

The recess had come at the most opportune moment. The tension in the assembly had been more than she could stand, a real sense of disquiet that made for an impossible situation. She longed for the halcyon days of civility and decorum, lost as the Imperial Order had collapsed.

She made her way through the small gathering to where Tithe stood, watching the crowds below. There was such a conflicting sense of grief in the air; she felt proud and somewhat jubilant, yet knew she felt a prolonged sadness for the Father’s passing. She saw Aerarii Tithe, standing, lost in the parade below. It was strange to see such a prominent figure of Galactic politicking so closely, so intimately. She listened to him.

He flattered her, there was no doubt about it. But she did believe it to be, in part, a genuine statement of merit.

"When my appointment was announced for my current post, there was all manner of opposition laid before Korvan’s feet, objection after objection by dusty-mouthed Admirals and blustering oligarchs who saw my particular style as a threat to their own self-interest."

She looked at the former Chancellor and anticipated his interruption.

"Loyalty. I have loyalty in the hangarful’ she said, her rich, alto voice smooth with her otherwise femininity. She was a refined beauty, even in her mourning dress evoking a stylish, metropolitan woman in her prime. She was in her mid-fifties, tints of gray beginning to highlight her blonde hair.

"The Imperial office cadre didn’t like that I couldn’t be bought, couldn’t be whipped into submission by their prestige alone. I know the measure of a man, Chancellor."

She used the title with a hint of playful irony, all the while she looked solemnly down at the scene below, expansive and vast in scale. The funeral march that blasted was shrill, thunderous drums beating out a defiant cadence, like a heartbeat.

"The Emperor is like no man I’ve ever met before. When my remnant cell, under Ignacious, began the true task of rebuilding, we had such hope. We had a fire within us that dared to be extinguished, dared to be blown out. Korvan’s zeal and his passion kept us warm and safe in its glow, we privileged few who knew the man as closely as we did."

She breathed heavily.

‘But the Emperor? His flame is unlike any other, a flame that would scorch worlds with its brilliance.”

She sighed, putting her tightly bound hair into place.

“I do not seek power. I have tasted that, believe me. Like you, I know the one thing that defines how successful the wielding of power can be; its limitations. The Dark Side teaches us that ‘limitations are there to be transcended, to be overcome.’ I believe in our Emperor we have that means, at last.”

She heard shouting from behind her.

“What now!?”

Once again, I have failed my father. Becoming late to the Tribunal meeting. While the order had not been directly given to from him, it was instead passed down from one individual to another until it finally came to me. I was to be the Eye, and ear of what was taking place. The specific quote given to me, was "So that you might learn something instead of smacking your head into a wall."

Every time, the backhanded remarks from the Emperor, yet I still followed him. His teachings, his lessons, his hardness upon me was not to belittle me, but to strengthen me. To empower me so that I might be a more powerful Sith. Through hatred, anger, Fear, I gained power. However, I shall not take out that anger on those who stood to a much higher stature than that of myself. A mere Acolyte of the Sith Order. What surprised me was that some of the individuals who were supposed to have been in this tribunal were walking away from it's location. I was confused for a moment as I neared the location of what was taking place.

Then the yelling started. Whatever it was, was either serious, or an individual who had no concept of decency.

I spoke not to any. Merely moving past them and into the main room in which I moved to the side, and prepared myself a drink. Knowing that today, was going to be a very long day.

Shannic Wulf Shannic Wulf Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Onrai Onrai Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze Derix Tirall Derix Tirall Darth Apophion Darth Apophion Meii-Nu Suu Meii-Nu Suu Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Alars Keto Alars Keto

VVVDHjr.png

GBC9wRZ.png

As the break was called by Governor Keto, Derix remained seated, his mind focused and his demeanor composed. He assessed the situation carefully, weighing the implications of each development in the meeting.

Derix observed as most of the members left the room, taking the opportunity to analyze the dynamics of the Tribunal. He noted the interactions between the various factions and individuals, considering how each decision and statement might influence the future of the Empire.

When Detritus entered the room in a furious state, accusing the members of the Tribunal of delaying the Emperor's work and threatening the unity of the Empire, Derix remained calm. He understood the importance of maintaining control in such situations, especially in the face of potential conflict.

After Detritus finished speaking, Derix stood up and approached the group, his expression neutral but his eyes sharp. "Lord Kyrel, I understand your concern, but let me assure you that the Tribunal is committed to serving the Emperor and advancing his grand designs," he began, his voice steady and authoritative.

"I have served the Emperor for years, without question, and I know the importance of our work here today. The delay in the proceedings is necessary to ensure that we make informed decisions that align with the Emperor's vision for the Empire," Derix continued, his tone diplomatic yet firm.

"As for the recess, it was called to allow for a brief intermission and to give members an opportunity to regroup and gather their thoughts. Rest assured, we are fully committed to resuming the Tribunal's work as soon as possible and to fulfilling our duty to the Emperor," Derix concluded, his words aimed at reassuring Detritus and the rest of the Tribunal members of their shared purpose and dedication to the Empire.

VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

Torture and Interrogation Officer and Agent
VVVDHjr.png
12.png
Information
Objective: Interrogation
Equipment: Officer Uniform || Empyrean gland || OPBC-01m
Tag: Kazian Blackwood Kazian Blackwood
"Galactic Common" | <"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

EIhVhaB.png

I was only going to reply for a moment that those were not my enforcers, but those of the ISB, but I didn't. Nor did it show on my face or in my body language that it had crossed my mind. In those cases, I was really grateful that my training had taught me to do that. That is, to instinctively pay attention to my body language, which others might otherwise overlook. True, this was far from the ISB training, but much earlier. Name and blood are binding…

"Why? Why do you think it is so difficult to enter the territory of the Alliance from outside? I mean... the Alliance occupies most of the galaxy at the moment, with countless people commuting in and out of their territory or just through it on a daily basis. If you want to get into a high-security prison, I understand your concern, but like this? What information did the Commissar give you that made you think that?" I asked him.

If only because few agents worked alone; they were mostly saboteurs; but they didn't know about each other. Or agents who worked alone all the time and also didn't know about each other. Sending a group in separately didn't make much sense to me. If they capture one, they can give up the others. Something was very wrong about this and I was beginning to believe that the agent was really being used as a scapegoat or as a tool to divert attention from something else. When the man mentioned age, I quickly reminded myself of his age and yes, they were the same. In the meantime, I saw that the man had also calmed down a little, because I was obviously not suspecting him; and that was good.

"Yes, we are the same age. And yes, the answer to both of your questions. And the third, I'm a L'lerim, and that bloodline and that name comes with a lot of responsibilities; and because of this they expect a lot from me. I've been learning to fight and getting other training since I started walking and talking." I said calmly to him.

I could have said that I didn't have much of a childhood for that reason, but I wanted to be as good and as famous as my distant aunt, the Eternal Empress, or the Red Witch. So, I had to, my sister was the only one who didn't get any training, but she was weak and couldn't physically take the strain because of her illness. Thus, I put myself in quite a different category, I know it was cocky but I didn't care. I did my job well. And finally, I decided to show mercy on the Special Agent.

"I learned these too, in addition to interrogation and torture. But in this case, you were not at fault. The signs and evidence point to you being used and left behind as an expendable asset. However, it is also clear that you need more practice before you can start working on your own. So, our superiors have instructed me to be your partner for the next missions. I will monitor your progress and I will be the one who will evaluate you and thereby recommend to your superiors when you will reach the stage where you can work alone." I told him.

XsHhoMx.png

The Gossam Businesswoman remained unfazed when the conference crumbled, for she had anticipated that the Tribunal would never come to an agreement on the successor to the Imperial Despot. Countless candidates, ranging from Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe to Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen , were put forth by the different members and representatives of the Dark Empire.

It was utterly foolish to consolidate decision-making power, as it had proven to be the downfall of Emperor Palpatine's Empire. A single decisive blow could bring the entire empire crashing down as various warlords fought for control over the remaining resources and manpower.

The scenario unfolded similarly in this place, with every warlord vying for control over the remnants left behind by the demise of the Despot. However, amidst this chaos, a piece of news caught the attention of the Councilwoman.

It seemed that the title of Imperial Despot was being divided between the Supreme Commander of Imperial Forces and the GRAND VIZIER, which was precisely the suggestion she had made even before the governor uttered a word.

She ignored the rest of the comments (because I'm lazy) and decided to move from her seat as the Tribunal was called to a temporary recess. Glancing over at Derix Tirall Derix Tirall who was currently speaking to the rather displeased
Detritus. Once the conversation was finished, did the Meii-Nu move in a slow gant towards the Spirtual Leader of the Church of the Dark Side.

"Derix Tirall, it is not often we speak on more practical terms. Tell me what is your analyses of the current candiates. I for one am addommatly opposed to Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen being chosen mainly because of his rather unyielding vendetta against those who had perceived wronged him. Such clouded thinking does not bold well for a sound military leader."
Meii-Nu explained with further pronunciations of her speech.

Last edited:

"And that's already been decided then, has it?" I snapped, but then relented. Insult to injury, it seemed. I'd graduated the academy just to be a student yet again, or so it seemed.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't question it. I thought I'd been brought in for... worse. And really, I liked watching you on Empress Teta. You seem good at your job." It wasn't my first choice, but I spoke true. Ellayina had gotten me out of Cinnegar without so much as a scratch, and if she really had been trained for this from birth who was I to argue?

"So, am I being inducted into interrogations and torture, or do the men upstairs still trust me enough with field work?"

VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

VVVDHjr.png
12.png
Information
"Galactic Common" | <"High Nelvaanian"> | ~ telepathic communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

EIhVhaB.png

"You could have done a lot worse, agent." I told him.

I still kept my voice calm, I didn't raise my voice for a moment, I wasn't upset or angry or anything like that. Rather, it was a little reassuring; although I wasn't sure if the cool tone would be perceived by the man as reassuring or threatening. My ratio so far has been pretty much 50-50 on this issue. That's right, where I've spoken like that, it's been in education, or it's been in interrogation, where individuals already know what they're about to face. I nodded to the man's words that he really should not question the decision of his superiors. I could have complained about not having a baby by my side to distract me from my own duties, but I didn't contradict my superiors.

"Thank you, you will be fine, you just need a bit of confidence and practice. And this interview was necessary, because there was no way of knowing how involved you were in the case, or indeed in the disappearance of Commissar Korvan." I said; any agent would understand that.

Or at least it should have been understood. I would have been more disturbed and perhaps angry to be accused of such a thing. But at the moment, I didn't know what the man was thinking, I didn't try to get inside his head and read his mind or feelings. For a moment I felt the urge to shake my head after the questions and that would be the answer, but in the end I didn't. I had to remain as calm, elegant and distant throughout. In the end, one could see that I was as "happy" about the joint work as he was.

"No, there will be no interrogation or torture. There will be field work, work that you have been trained to do. We won't mix it with my job. Torture and interrogation are my job, not yours." I told him again.

Here I was silent for a few moments, wondering what the man was going to say or react to this. When that was done, I spoke again.

"Then I guess we're done, agent, unless you have any more questions. If not, you'll get your ID, weapons and equipment on your way out. You can leave and do what you normally do, and we'll be notified when we go on your next mission." I finished with this.

XsHhoMx.png

"Just like that? I suppose I ought to thank you after all of this." I stood and offered her a handshake if she would take it, then straightened the sitting creases in my uniform and made for the door.

In the doorway of the room I turned to look at her again. Whatever this partnership was to hold, I wanted to at least give her the impression I was serious, if not trustworthy, considering all that had just come to pass.

"I shall try not to burden you, Agent L'Ierim. I'd like to believe Empress Teta was just a stumble as the Empire regains its footing, but that being said, I know I can't afford to stumble again, You have my word. When should I expect to hear from you again?"

VVVDHjr.png
VVVDHjr.png

VVVDHjr.png
12.png
Information

EIhVhaB.png

After the man's question, there was nothing on my face, although I would have very much liked to raise my eyebrows or laugh. Blackwood had to learn to be more in control of his emotions; or at least of what he showed. So far, from what I've seen, that's been his biggest shortcoming. You can react to something within yourself, but it's a different matter what you show others. Those who know how to do this will pounce on this weakness like vultures. But I have already seen that it is acting that will have to be practised with him.

"Why, what do you want? A reprimand? Prison? Maybe a demotion or firing?" I asked this time completely emotionlessly. There was not even a hint of irony in my voice.

As the man stood up, I did the same, hesitating for a moment to shake his hand, but finally returning the handshake with a firm squeeze. I then watched him walk to the door. I had not yet moved from behind the table. When he finally spoke again, it was clear from his words that he didn't know what the outcome of the action was. Admittedly, this was a different category of information than that the Imperial Despot was dead. But I really did not know the answer to your question, although I suspected that soon.

"The operation was a success overall, the Empire achieved its goal, Agent Blackwood. We have successfully taken the areas within the core worlds that were part of the objective." I told him. "I don't know, I suppose soon, because things are starting to pick up. Have a nice day, Agent!"

I said goodbye to him too, and after he had gone, I stayed in the room for a minute or two, and then I left and went my own way..

Last post.​
XsHhoMx.png

As I turned and left, exiting through the station's security, having my service weapon and identification returned to me, I kept thinking just how prickly this girl was. I hoped working with her in the future wasn't going to be a headache, because she did indeed seem like she knew a lot.

"She give you a hard time?" one of the security officers, a rotund man who looked as though he'd never left the chair he sat in jested as a small drone scanned me up and down.

"Life is a hard time, officer. Some people just tell it like it is." I remarked as I holstered my pistol and made sure it sat securely at my hip.

"Pfft." he waved his hand to gesture me on through the security checkpoint, "hangar is that way, someone'll be waiting for you." He was annoyed, I could tell. I couldn't imagine it was too often that someone pointed out that things weren't all cushy and easy. The few people who had reached the level of attaining those things were the very people the Empire had no more use for. This wasn't the old Empire, sitting on its laurels. If what Ellayina had said was true, that the core worlds were already falling to the Imperial military, then it didn't even matter if Korvan was gone. His legacy lived on, and the Empire had entered a new epoch...

Last Post​

12.png

Tags: Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze
Location: The Initium, a modified Star Courier in the hangar bays near the Tribunal

Ayra raised her palm to shut down the holographic projector, and as the territories of the Empire of the Lost dissipated from view she listened intently to Vinaze's response. In this Ayra learned that the man was a devout believer in the Galactic Emperor and his plan. He was a follower, and so as Ayra listened she did well not to challenge him on his proclamation of Darth Vinaze.

The title of Darth was a challenge to any and all across the Galaxy that they were the strongest, and most powerful. That it was they who led and made others follow in their lead for it was only the strong who could claim and take what is theirs from the weak. In this Ayra found Vinaze to be an anathema to her own beliefs. But now was not the time to challenge. She would keep these thoughts to herself.

For now.

"Thank you Lord Vinaze," Ayra replied diplomatically. "It is because of the Sith'ari that I am now free of the Alliance. I live to serve my new Master and ensure that his project comes to fruition. In order to accomplish my role in the Grand Plan I will need to avoid the catastrophe that had brought down Empire's of the past."

"When I served another Dark Lord and his One Sith I learned first hand about how the weak can still possess the guile and cunning to topple those of us that are strong and powerful. If the Tribunal were to learn of my status in the Empire of the Lost I have no doubt that they would try to spin it in this way, or that way. Claims of treason, or sedition, would be among the many ideas that a cunning weakling like Sularen could come up with. Such claims would damage my work on behalf of the Sith'ari as my position as Staff Director is only there for him to use at his discretion."

"What I required from you, Lord Vinaze, is to secure me the necessary proof that I am not a treasonous cur and that I am not acting seditiously against the Dark Empire. That my work will be ratified by the likes of yourself, and my other superiors across our Empire. From the Dark Side Elite to the New Sith Order to the Church of the Dark Side so that those in the Imperial Security Bureau or the Tribunal cannot cunningly turn this work against me. This source of internal strife is exactly why the One Sith, whom destroyed the Galactic Republic all those years ago, could not finish the work that led to the formation of the Galactic Alliance."

"We must not replicate their failure..."

12.png

qXu9Rp6.png
W A T C H_T H E_T H R O N E
Objective : Watch the Throne

DARK EMPIRE
CADEMIMU V
, OUTER RIM TERRITORIES

qXu9Rp6.png
As the members of the Tribunal went off to their separate ways, Onrai approached the Grand Admiral speaking about how she was disappointed about Sularen rejecting her nomination before speaking about Alicia Drey, the Sith who had disrupted the proceedings of today's gathering by insulting Sularen and threatening Alars Keto. She pointed out about Drey's lack of loyalty stating that she served only herself going as far to compare her to false gods that once roamed the galaxy. Nevertheless, the Grand Admiral had an impression that Drey would be a recurring problem in the future and eventually she would have to be dealt with. "Indeed. Although i would not like to waste too much time on dwelling on when to act. My experience has taught me that allowing such distasteful people to accumulate power uninterrupted would only make them stronger and see any possible advantages slip away from our fingers." Sularen answered.

"The Tribunal should have no place for such reckless individuals or the Empire itself. We're here to win a war against the Galactic Alliance and shouldn't be brought down to the same level as their Senate." Sularen said, a hint of disgust being heard in his voice, given that he had experience within the Alliance's own political system and knew how well it was rotten to the core. Fortunately for the Grand Admiral there were still many level-headed and reasonable individuals within the Tribunal, but the fact that Drey and Apophion had been allowed to run amok was still an issue that needed to be corrected, in the short-term.

Then suddenly, an individual barged into the room marching towards the members of the Tribunal with an angry expression. As the individual walked closer, Sularen realized it was Detritus Ren, the Master of the Knights of Ren. Almost immediately Ren, quickly demanded to the remaining members of the Tribunal on why their meeting had been disrupted and delayed clearly displaying an intention to see that things ran smoothly within the Tribunal. As the Master of the Knights of Ren stood there waiting for answers, Derix Tirall was quick to offer them reassuring the Master of Ren that the Tribunal was committed to the grand designs of the Emperor. However what annoyed Sularen the most was that Tirall had omitted the mention of Drey and Apophion's disruption which he believed needed to be relayed to Ren and as such the Grand Admiral proceeded to speak up and give his own explanation to the Master of Ren.

"I concur with Tirall. We remain committed to the Emperor and the advancement of his grand plan. However i cannot express my disappointment on the results of today's session. To have two Sith simply barge in, act like they have any sort of authority above the Tribunal and go as far as to insult and threaten members of the Tribunal is behavior that cannot be tolerated within this Empire." Sularen proclaimed, once more displaying a hint of contempt and anger towards Drey and Apophion. "This should have been a simple meeting were we presented new candidates for the Grand Vizir and make plans for the upcoming offensive against Coruscant, and yet here we find ourself delayed because of the impulsiveness of two Sith. The time we wasted today, was time gained by our enemies to prepare against our future offensive against Coruscant." Sularen added.

"However, Master Ren. Despite all the setbacks that happened here today i must ask you. Why weren't you, the Executor or the Shadow Hand not here during the initial meeting? The presence of at least one of you would have ensured a smooth session regardless of the interruption made by Alicia Drey and Darth Apophion as individuals with the appropriate power to shut down their antics." Sularen asked, questioning the Master of the Knights of Ren on his absence. The Grand Admiral would have preferred if he had been there to confront Alicia Drey and Darth Apophion with such passion, although now it had been too late. Regardless, he still needed to know why the figures of authority who could have stopped Drey and Apophion's antics had been absent and ensure that those two could no longer cause issues to the Tribunal or the Empire as a whole. As far as the Grand Admiral was concerned, they were potential liabilities to the Empire.

Objective 1
The Tribunal, Cademimu V
Tags:
Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen Darth Apophion Darth Apophion Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze Derix Tirall Derix Tirall Meii-Nu Suu Meii-Nu Suu Shannic Wulf Shannic Wulf Arminius Kroeger Arminius Kroeger Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Alars Keto Alars Keto Jin Kyrel Jin Kyrel Olorion Fossk Olorion Fossk

Before Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen could respond, Alicia Drey Alicia Drey just had to get a last dig in at him. Onrai stared at her and said but one thing.

"If you step back in this room, I will kill you. Walk."

Alicia went outside, and Onrai finally had the opportunity to speak with the Grand Admiral - all the while her other manifestation conversed with Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze . Why Alicia failed to notice the shadowy aberration that defiled the very fabric of reality with the anti-concepts it was bound in and decided to interfere in the conversation, Onrai knew not - Vinaze would inevitably report back to the tribunal anything regarding indiscretions presented anyways.

Ah yes, the one stampeding furiously to the hall. Onrai's shadowed manifestation vaporized as her more human form bored equally impressive holes at Detritus as she continued to sit, hoping to be able to actually hear a response back from her conversation partner. Of course not with that sort of suspicion that came from the Knight of Ren - suspicion she knew was, to say the least, unwarranted given her attempts to actually get the tribunal to do what it was supposed to. Though both Derix Tirall Derix Tirall and Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen had responded to him, Onrai couldn't help but react negatively to the hostile attention.

"I'm sorry, you seem to be under the allusion that I called for this recess - no, that was Governor Keto. I'd like to actually cement the tribunal's nomination of Derix Tirall Derix Tirall as Grand Vizier of the Empire, having only now found out that we wasted our time debating a successor for Despot before being told the position would be split. The Emperor allowed this tribunal to be formed to make decisions, and I intend to ensure it does so, regardless of whatever foolishness must be cut through." By this point, she had gotten a bit cross. "If you would like to help get things back on track as Solipsis intended when he put this body together, perhaps you could go kindly speak to the troublemaker who just walked out the door after threatening to choke the governor and calling the Grand Admiral of the Imperial Navy a coward. Her ship's still in the hangar." She pointed towards the hangar in question.

She attempted once more to respond to the Grand Admiral, but caught Olorion Fossk Olorion Fossk in the corner of her eye. Seeking to help defuse the tension, she called to him. "Don't be a stranger over there. Come, sit over here and enjoy your drink. You might learn a thing or two." It was an opening and an opportunity for the young acolyte, given the power and influence the duo possessed.

At last, she could respond to Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen .

"The Sith are not the issue. Vinaze is proof enough of that. Decorum is key, regardless of whatever anyone is who comes to the Tribunal. This is a respectable forum where issues are deliberated, galactic schemes are hatched, and problems are solved. Anyone can contribute, but the key is to contribute. Inappropriate behavior should be dealt with as it arises, and I'm sure it will be, to say the least." She said. More would've come from her lips, but in truth, she was frustrated, tired, and just wanted the recess to end so they could get back to work.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom