Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Warscream's Nine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Warscream's Nine
|| Self-labelled as 'The Free Valkyri' on Midvinter
|| Known as "The Valkyrian Warband" by the One Sith

Intent: To give more options of interaction when solo-ing theads (I find it hard to solo-threads totally alone) along with having an own group that ties to this character's objectives and development when PvPing with others who NPC their own units. Additionaly, it will give more flavor and more 'realness' to who my character is.
Development thread: Click
Affiliation: Einarr Warscream but are currently enlisted as a squad in the One Sith Army.
Availability: Unique
Quality: B
  • Strenghts:

Warriors by blood: Valkyri are renown for their warrior characteristics. Their greatest achievement is dying in battle. Warscream's Nine are Valkyri handpicked excelling at war, they have gained a good amount of experience in the raids led by Einarr Warscream.

Inspired: Valkyri are generally more motivated and determined when in battle than the average person, these nine men go beyond that. They are very inspired due to feeling that they have that they are being watched by the whole galaxy. This has been instilled in them by Einarr and their cultural shock when leaving Midvinter, their homeworld. Feeling as if they have a greater say in galactic affairs, Warscream's Nine are massively dedicated and motivated bunch of Valkyri which serves also as an intimidating factor for the enemies.

Intimidating: Seeing a massive figure with an average height of 2.4m is scary enough. Let alone when there is 10 of them charging at you. The physical powers of the Valkyri along with their appearance are a factor to be considering when engaging them
  • Weaknesses:

Undisciplined: They are not as disciplined as regular armies around the galaxy, Valkyri have been used to fighting their differences one versus one and wars on Midvinter have shown the lack of discipline and strategic thought they have on the battlefield despite their unyielding spirit and excellent combat capabilities.

Bloodthirsty: It is a common trait amongst Valkyri. On the battlefield these can lead to reckless demonstrations and illogical actions.

Technologically Inferior: The Valkyri can be considered a bit primitive compared to the rest of the galaxy. Swords, axes, shields and, more or less, slughthrowers are part of the Valkyri's arsenal not blasters and highly sophisticated energy shields. These particular unit's thirst for combat though makes them motivated to learn more about these technologies in time.

Type: Multi-functional but mainly infantry.
Strength: 10 Bloodthirsty Valkyri
Description: After leaving on his quest to learn more from the holocron he had found in one of the pillaging raids, it took a few years for Einarr to return back to Midvinter and announce he was joining a faction called the One Sith for there power laid that could bolster the power of the Valkyri in their quest for raiding and pillaging the Galaxy. During that announcement, he called ten of the best of his raiding party to join him and the One Sith.

Despite being technologically inferior, phrik armor while covered in their typical Vhaanir leathers. Their weapons were replaced with more advanced melee weapons i.e from sword to vibroswords along with ranged and utility weapons such as:

All taken from the OS Armoury.​

Links: None yet

[member="Einarr Warscream"]

So a few things to address:
  • I'm going to ask for a list of strengths and weaknesses in the combat role section for this submission
  • Since there are only the ten warriors, I'm going to ask for their availability to be switched to unique as you won't have multiple units of these guys
  • Depending on the strengths and weaknesses you come up with, we will see if anything else needs to change or be developed

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

I did not find the combat sub section in the template : / I put the STR and WKN under Quality sub-section. Hope they're good!

Classification changed to unique, as well.

That's fine, although I would add one weakness in about how they aren't comfortable with the new technology yet. You can then add one more strength to go with this. However, considering they are born and bred for war, I'm going to ask for a quality 10 post dev thread to iron them out.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Sorry for the double post, would it be fine if I incorporate this NPC Unit in a Phrik gathering dev thread ? So both complement each other and use the same thread for both things ?

If you're going to give this unit phrik, I'm gonna bump the dev thread up to 20 posts because of the restricted material. If they are there just to assist and will not be getting phrik weapons or armor, it can remain at ten

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

20 it is, I wanna phrik em :D. Could that also count as a dev thread towards a personal armor of mine that I'd like to develop with a few phrik plates ?

That would be up to a factory judge, and fair warning, the dev thread better be 20 posts of very good quality for phrik armor on your unit. I will not accept one or two sentence posts

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Linked the 20 post dev thread as requested, hope it covers the standard of quality! By the way, I would like to request to raise their quality to B from C. :)

P.S Edited description for their armor as well.

Remove mention of the Sith Infantry armor and you're good to go. Because its armor is already armorplast, it would require some sort of submission modification or custom submission in the Factory for use. Just say they have phrik plate armor in the same style if you want that look.

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Done. I aim to make an own submission for their armor and then use the submission modification thread to add it here eventually.

Furthermore, I've raised their quality to B from C.

How does it look now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom