Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warlords of the Core: Calling all Space Khans

With the fall of the Galactic Republic and One Sith, the core is now open for anyone to take. Now, we have one faction already rising up as a Fascist Dictatorship in there, and there are several people roleplaying that warlords are now running amok in the fallout. I think that this would be the perfect time for an actual horde to rise up.

===========================================================​

Think about it. Worlds with high populations, several factories that can be taken and repurposed. Not to forget how ripe those worlds are for raids. For those plucky men and women out there searching for riches and power beyond your wildest dreams, I can help you get there~

PFS.png
We will take what is ours!
===================================================================================================​

Tanomas Graf

T
Grace Darkson said:
Aren't the core worlds pretty well defended by the remnants of the aforementioned factions? As well as having system defenses prepped for these sorts of attacks?
The Romans had one of the greatest militaries in the known world. Yet the Huns defeated them, or what was left of them. according to my Attila game

Nevertheless, a Horde is nothing without their leader, if he dies, it dies.

Grace Darkson said:
Aren't the core worlds pretty well defended by the remnants of the aforementioned factions?
No, unless you're referring to the only major faction with any control of the core.

Grace Darkson said:
As well as having system defenses prepped for these sorts of attacks?
System defenses aren't insurmountable, nor do they really matter in the grand scheme of things when there's nobody who actively writes in the core - again, aside from on Coruscant, Empress Teta, and Dulyovinn(Dulvoyinn? Whatever.)

The One Sith was the only faction that controlled the Core Worlds up until the Galactic Alliance invasion of Coruscant, rather recently really, but the One Sith as both a PC group and faction has fallen to extreme inactivity.

Doesn't mean these people won't have some minor opposition, but it isn't going to be a fight with a major faction-turned-minor with any kind of extreme activity.

I do suppose Corellia has an active, if minorly active, presence, though.

As an individual that frequently and enjoys playing Pathfinder, as well as being a Venture Agent of Pathfinder Society Organized Play, is there any way I can convince or request that you use an image other than the Grand Lodge's Sigil of the Open Road?

[member="Tubal Sahon"]

[member="Tubal Sahon"]

Who are you calling a Fascist Dictatorship?

I mean your not wrong, but calling me out is just rude sir. Jk

I'd like to RP with your Faction a few times to maybe be IC enemies. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom