Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warlord Summit (Idea)

When the Warlords were first conceived, I had the idea of having them meet every now and then at summits.

Essentially, all the Warlords would arrive on Bastion to meet with the Host Lord and discuss the state of affairs in the Primeval. Unlike the senate or other political bodies, this assembly would focus on the brutality of being a planetary ruler in the Primeval. Everything you do is for the sake of your own ideals, power, and interests.

So certainly one Warlord would be more of a loyalist than another, whereas others are entirely interested in serving their own causes. This adds new dimensions to 'political roleplay' that don't exist elsewhere on Chaos...

Everywhere else things are civilized, and almost democratic. People make decisions based on logic and popularity, rather than sheer power and domineering influence.

Rather, this summit would be pitting the very nature of each Warlord against each other. We may discuss matters of securing new worlds, which could add new resources to a Warlord's arsenal. Perhaps we'll discuss war, which could give one the opportunity to inflict indirect wounds against another's war machine by putting them up against the enemy.

It's an opportunity for intrigue, and above all enjoyable roleplay that simply does not happen elsewhere.

The reason why these summits didn't work before is because we had too few Warlords, now that's changed and I believe it could be time to try it again.

Thoughts?

[member="Isabella Denko"] | [member="Darth Legion"] | [member="Zambrano the Hutt"] | [member="Darth Azurea"] | [member="Darth Vornskr"] | [member="The Traveler"] | [member="Enoch Zambrano"] | [member="Naga Itesak"]

Rapax

R
[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] I will try and join in......oivey its gona be fun given [member="Enoch Zambrano"] and i have warlorded half of the same bloody planet XD

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
[member="Dex Torture"]

tumblr_mz9zmg2sAu1rxc156o1_500.gif

Rapax

R
we are more or less at a ceasefire until we grow stronger in rank and such then we will decided we are sick of this ceasefire crap and duke it out

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom