Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warlord Summit (Idea)

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] Its going, but that is life. Hopefulyl i will be able to get back soon, so much to do with this character including the eventual reveal of his real identity. It will blow some of your minds.

The Traveler said:
so much to do with this character including the eventual reveal of his real identity. It will blow some of your minds.
Sounds awesome! I love the mystery of the character so far, especially in regards to your storyline with [member="Darth Voracitos"] on Lorrd. Should be interesting to see this reveal, and what direction it might go in.

Edit: I just realized I notified you for 3 things in a row lol

[member="Anja Aj'Rou"] Vor may be the only person who knows ooc wise at the moment, but this character is.. a fresh breath and enjoyable to write after a decade writing one character. Though i have to do a bit more extra reading then normal to get his dialogue and paraphrasing down just write. 1 cub old testament, a dash of the Koran, a bit of Edgar Allen Poe and a crap ton of stuff you would read high.

*peeks in* I think this could help me get myself actually in the mix again. I'm going to think of a different planet to overtake. I can start that after the invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom