Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG War on the Senate

Senators have been under threat of bounty hunters and mercenaries as contracts have been issued against them, and that is set to continue as this War on the Senate escalates.

Bounties out on senators have seen attempts, successful or not, to either kill or capture them but the most daring assignment yet has been set: an attack on the senate in session.

Koda Fett and Amun Amun have been contracted by an anonymous client to initiate a public attack on Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix Tiresh Kobitana-Draellix as she addresses the senate. So the two seek bounty hunters, mercenaries and assassins that can put their skills to use and see them not only infiltrate the senate, but escape it in the aftermath.

If that interests you, reply below! Unable to take a large number of people as we don’t wish to overcrowd the thread.

Forgive the smaller LFG, I’m cursed with posting this on mobile at the moment. But hopefully this garners some interest!

See you soon, scum. ;)

Last edited:
I have Alessandra Io Alessandra Io , written by myself and also Akemi Io Akemi Io , who is written by a friend! They are two "sister" Vong-derivative, Bio-Organic HRDs that can blend in well with a crowd and also possess discrete integrated weaponry.

Akemi Io is a "Fixer" Model Nuetralizer, optimized for slicing and stealth, while Alessandra Io is a "Chaplain" Model Nuetralizer, designed as a priestess and an assassin optimized to hunt Force users!

Koda Fett Koda Fett

'anonymous client'

giphy.webp

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom