Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction War of Vorral, Part 2: Infantry Attacks

Moric aep Deithwen

M

eCS4eNj.png

Tag(s): WISCOM WISCOM , Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa , Frank Sterling Frank Sterling , open

KrjKO64.png

Demi-Imperator of the Rim-Guard Order
Location: Vorral System, Vorral, Desert City, Central City Plaza
Equipment: DC-17, Gladius, Tactical Armour Mk II, Nelvaanian Longsword, Combat-Shield

Moric aep Deithwen was walking through the lines of the Ultranaughts who were standing at attention. There were several companies on the city square, standing in rows and ranks, staring ahead in their anonymous equipment. This was the 2nd Battalion, 18th Regiment, considered as 'rookies' by the staff as they were freshly released from the training camps, no actual frontline experience. They replaced the former second battalion which was now spread among the first and third as they were heavily decimated in the previous engagement.

In his opinion there was nothing wrong with these soldiers, he has studied their training regime and did not believe there was anything wrong with their skills. They were well trained and well equipped, so had all the preparations necessary to be victorious in a battle. Moric has led soldiers into battle since he was fourteen and he knew that it was not about training or equipment which made soldiers successful, but the leadership and organic thinking in battle which developed through experience.

There were two paladins here, Moric and his shieldbearer. The scene would be repeated across the city and outside at four more locations as his Cadre was split up to each inspect and introduce the training program to a battalion. It was difficult for soldiers to be trained by strangers, especially strangers which were very different and even more anonymous and enigmatic than the actual faceless masses of the Ultranaughts.

"Ultranaughts! My name is Moric aep Deithwen, Demi-Imperator of the Rim-Guard Order. My men and me were tasked to enhance your training, to share some of our experiences and skills. I know you have arrived here just recently, you are eager, some of you may even be afraid. That is good! Knowing and acknowledging your fear is the first step to bravery. There is no bravery without fear."

He was modulating his voice now, strong, commanding before, he grows more soft.

"But let me tell you this. You are well trained, you are well equipped and it is not me who you have to impress, not your commanding officers. Look around. This is a city which has been at war for a decade, for ten long years. Half the population is dead, they are tired and we are the only bulwark against their deaths. We have to show resolve, we have to endure what they, no soldiers like you, have endured for ten years. We are here to fight for them, to end this war, to remove this vile alien threat and make this world a safe place again. Are you with me on this?"

The Ultranaughts were cheering in their very own way, loudly clanking their weapons against their chest plate. All of them, at the other locations as well, because everyone of them had heard the same voice, as all of them believed that Moric aep Deithwen was there and talking to them. At his actual location Moric was smiling under his helmet. He caught them, now he needs to get them believing in themselves.

sWluK1o.png

The city itself was being fortified. While a portion of the Ultranaughts was scheduled for the training, the other Ultranaughts were assigned to raising fortifications along the droid forces of the Order. The White Flame has landed all its military droid forces, a division of battledroids and a cohort of Skytroopers. The B1s were assisting with the fortifications as well as patrolling and securing the area, while the rest was already manning the perimeters along with the tank forces. Platoons of Skytroopers were placed centrally behind the fronts to allow them to act as rapid reinforcements.

The central HQ has been expanded by the Rim-Guard, two dozen tactical and strategic officers were working on different stations along with the Praetorian and Super Tactical Droid, permanently connected to the front and to the navy forces. A central holotable was showing the developments in a live feed. The technology was very up to date and detailed, every step of each Rim-Guard unit was tracked, as well as the movements of bigger units of the allied forces.

The next stage of the war has begun . . .

dRUm20K.png

Hours before the training frank was being informed of his Actions during the Initial invasion and how it went far agaisnt their paygrade and how his actions could have cost them alot of money if he were killed in battle. "hey i was doing what you wouldnt you-" the commanding officer for the scarecrows held up his hand. "be that as it may frank, I understand your convictions your a soldier and seeing other die isnt something you take well you demoted yourself while in the CIS to a corpral after your forces suffered heavy losses. Your pushing 40 and your still fighting your demons, as such ive taken the liberty of transfering you to a elisted in the ultranoughts. you are to make your way to the center of the city with the rest. understood." Frank saluted the old scarecrow. "aye sir."

Swapping out his old gear for ultranaught gear choosing to forgo their standered rifle and instead keep his CIS lmg he moved to the center line without helmet as he stood with everyone else the speech that Moric aep Deithwen Moric aep Deithwen gave was standard fair moral boost with the edition of enhanced training. Frank accepted the training with everyone else here. even if he technically didnt think he needed it hell go threw it with the other soldiers. His pericing red eyes stared ahead unflinching and emotionless cold stare straight ahead even as everyone else around him cheered.
dRUm20K.png
(edited)

Kessia Miran / Agent Chameleon
Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
yNfDXrC.png
Equipment: Kaldrweave Light Armor | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x Red blade lightsaber shoto | Stealth field generator | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet || Empyrean gland
Tags: WISCOM WISCOM | Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa | Frank Sterling Frank Sterling | Moric aep Deithwen
dRUm20K.png
[ Blue Death ]

"Fear is a sign of weakness that is unacceptable to members of the Eternal Empire’s army or navy. Be it an officer or an Ultranaut."

She spoke in a cool voice from the shadows after the man's words. Kessia had been unnoticed so far, she didn't want anyone to see her, to perceive her. Now she just revealed her presence and stepped out of the shadows. She looked through the soldiers, then looked at the man. Chameleon didn't salute, she stopped in a small straddle instead, clutching her hands behind her back. Her gaze wasn't visible, but neither who she might be because she was wearing body-hugging armour that covered her entire body. It was not Ultranaut armour, but unique.

On her left arm was an armband with the symbol of the Eternal Empire and with it the symbol of House L’lerim. It showed who sent the woman, although no one was officially notified that anyone would arrive. Since Ingrid was just in captivity, it could have been Tubrok Ragal, the one who sent a woman. Lord Ragal, the Overlord, who had just held the position of regent in the absence of his wife.

"The Overlord sent me to personally monitor the outcome of the war and your work. I will not disturb you. Keep going!"

Said the assassin in a completely calm voice, pointing her hand at the soldiers. She saw other officers and soldiers here; then she turned her attention back to the soldiers.

wUV8259.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Moric aep Deithwen

M

Equipment: DC-17, Gladius, Tactical Armour Mk II, Nelvaanian Longsword, Combat-Shield

The Demi-Imperator looked at the 'observer'. He didn´t know her and he did not know who or what the Overlord was, but the sign on her arm marked her as one of the Empress' subordinates. Just as she did, Moric saw no necessarity to salute her or give her more attention than necessary. He was here as an ally and on order of the High-Imperator and that is the only judgement he would tolerate or accept.

Aep Deithwen turned back to his work, already forgetting about the presence of that woman.

"Company commanders! Send your men to drill close combat, no shooting. All company commanders to me in three minutes. Double time."

His voice would echo around the plaza, once again the more commanding tone, even though it was difficult to separate, as the modulators of the helmet made it difficult to transmit most emotions. The golden figure moved to one side of the plaza, while his clone moved around the Ultranaughts to monitor their training. Going from platoon to platoon to give instructions and advice.

Moric was standing in the bright sun as the officers made their way to him, looking into the helmeted faces of a dozen individuals. He did not sense a lot of nervousness, which was good, they should feel save in his presence and build a connection to him, not see him as foreigner invading their structures.

"We will go through a strict training of fitness and close combat exercises, I believe your men are well drilled and capable shooters. I aim to build up more self-confidence and comradeship instead of showing you fancy fencing techniques or how to do a salto. For you officers though, I want you to participate in every bit of these exercises and even excel at them. You will often be called to make decisions and we will watch how well you do that. If you fail or make bad decisions, your men will suffer. Understood?"

A choir of agreeing noises could be heard. Good. Apparently they understood. Beneath his helmet Moric was smiling as the soldiers here had no idea what was awaiting them in the coming days. They will wish for the war to come to their doorstep soon. They will go through a group-scaled version of the trials you have to do to become a Paladin.

The remainder of the first day was dedicated to checking on every platoon and giving specific instructions for their close combat training, it would take till well after dusk and the Ultranaughts would fall into their bunks quite exhausted. But sleep was not an option tonight. Half an hour after night rest was called, the Paladins of the Order moved into the barracks and sounded alarms, rushing the soldiers to be combat ready with full marching gear and field packs. Tonight ten miles of light jogging with no drinking, if someone drinks from his field can, the entire company would repeat the exercise.

The night would end at 0500 as the Rim-Guard paladins would once more wake the men up for a short and small exercise. They got a set of workouts to finish before they could go to breakfast, but breakfast was allocated to only last fifteen minutes. Those who did not hit the window of opportunity would start without food the new day. The new day was made of squad exercises, various parkours and tasks which could only be finished if you work together as team. The entire city was filled with Ultranaughts doing exercises and running around, golden figures seemed always to be around and taunt them.

Moric expected the Ultranaughts to hate the Paladins more than the Vong within the next week.

dRUm20K.png

During the CQC training frank clearly held back and pulled punches so not to injure and or hurt his other squadmates. He was a cybernetically enhanced super soldier. after a few scoldings from the golden figures about holding back frank sighed and ended up doing it they way they wanted ending in several squadmates seeking the medic tent from broken bones and dislocations. he felt bad for one of the soldiers in particular who he broke their callor bone by bringing his elbow down on it when they tried to tackle them around his waist. "this is crap." Frank exlaimed as he made his way back to the rest areas. It felt like he was back in basic the thought of it made him smile if only due to the memories of simpler times.

When the soldiers were brought back out at the late hours of the night Frank could feel the tiredness of his fellow squadmates and being told they werent allowed to drink Frank pulled up his hud on his vision display and turned off hydration fuctions so hes not getting any advantages over his squad. If they were doing this together they would suffer together. Did that stop a few in their company from screwing up no.

Frank looked at the company and who looked tired and exausted the halfway threw their second attempt. they were loosing pace and begining to lag behind. Frank shook his head as he marched ahead of the group. "hey keep pace guys we only got a little bit left to go ignore the tiredness and if you feel it coming on close your eyes breath in hold it for a few seconds and exale now keep pace ill take point." with that franks company had no other group had no other issues and to keep their spirts up frank started doing candence.

within moments the entire company was echoing Franks Running Cadence

"MaaMaMa cant you see? What this corps has done for me.

Put me in a barbers chair, SNIP SNAP and I had no hair.

And if I die in a combat zone, Box me up and ship me home.

Put me in a set of dress blues, Comb my hair and shine my shoes.

Pin my medals upon my chest, Tell my mama I did my best.

MaaMaMa don't you cry, Eternal Army
Motto is do or die!

Left right layo, left right layo, low right layo, lefty right low"

It must have been a sight to see Frank a Eternal army Private keeping the mens spirits up but also istilling the confedence they needed in each other to get threw the fallowing day and obstacle courses.

dRUm20K.png

Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
yNfDXrC.png
Equipment: Kaldrweave Light Armor | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x Red blade lightsaber shoto | Stealth field generator | Holographic disguise matrix | G1 OmniLink | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet || Empyrean gland
Tags: WISCOM WISCOM | Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa | Frank Sterling Frank Sterling | Moric aep Deithwen
dRUm20K.png
[ Blue Death ]

Kessia didn't care that the man didn't care about her. On the contrary, she made notes, mostly about the fact that the man and his men had no idea what it meant to be an Ultranaut. These conditions were not suitable for training, they were too light and loose. As with the assignments exercises, and did not seek to train them to the usual Ultranaut standard at all. It was all as if he wanted to disband the army or train them for himself and not for the Empire. Blackwatch needs to pay attention to the man.

"People will definitely suffer to learn what it is like to be a soldier in the Eternal Empire…"

She said softly to herself. Why does the man promise something that is an exemption from training? The man was wrong, they would not hate them because it was not accepted within the army to feel that way, however Kessia didn’t know the man thought this.. During the night, she delivered a report to the capital and asked STRATCOM for appropriate training officers who also know what they are doing.

" Do you seriously think you can achieve anything with this? For Ultranauts, this is not training, but a vacation. And your people, these paladins are good for nothing…I called regular Ultranaut trainers. By the way, who allowed you to train newcomers with outsiders? Unless you have been authorized to do so by STRATCOM, you have far exceeded your authority. It is only possible to deviate from standard training at the command of the Monarch."

She looked at the two men.

"You call back your own people, they are not officers, they are not worthy of the title of officer! What you are doing here is mocking the army of the Eternal Empire! What is this sluggish behaviour, the inappropriate circumstances? We are not famous for this, these are not the standards! With this behaviour and training, they will never reach the standard. Is this training for you? You think the special units get only this? What is this ridiculous rhyme? They are not on vacation here, but members of one of the most formidable armies in the Galaxy. This is not the CIS or I don't know where you came from, but the Eternal Empire! Unless your exact purpose is to weaken the army by inappropriate methods."

She spoke all the way in a cold voice, her emphasis and coldness very much like that of her empress, as was her determination. She has had to replace the Empress too many times over the years…

//OOC: I really loved and enjoyed your posts, so the post was not my opinion, just my character’s :$ //
lqTDRqo.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Moric aep Deithwen

M

The Demi-Imperator and his shieldbearer stood unmoved in front of the woman as she was attempting to make her case. The two people could have been statues in their armour as they were not moving for the duration of the little speech which was given to them by this female. They did not know her, nor what she was or why she was deciding to give this tirade and insulting the Rim-Guard. WISCOM WISCOM had assigned them the local task and their master had ordered them here to assist the Eternal Empire.

"Are you finished? Good. I don´t know who you are or who you think you are, but neither are we accepting insults by some bystander, nor do we care about your internal command structure. We were asked to help and we are doing so and unless you finally show the decency to give some introduction of yourself, we will continue to do so for as long as WISCOM WISCOM wants us to do so.

Also it is very apparent that your pathetic pride for your soldiery is standing in the way of your judgement. You prefer to insult and wave around with your whatever-authority instead of consulting with us, what our plan is and what our intentions are. I furthermore advise you to reconsider the base on which you are founding your latter statements. 'The standard' you claim we undermine, is not even met by your soldiers during our 'undermining', therefore I would suggest you direct your criticism to where you men came from.

I am finished now. Feel free to show us those permissions and approvals which allow you to treat allies like this and we will follow suit with your -demands- and more, ma'am."

He was indeed done, the slow going wind was gently moving his red cape while the sun was shining on his golden plates. Moric had strapped his shield to his back, the longsword in its sheath, the hand relaxing on the pommel. There was no anger in his voice, no threat and no hit pride, he kept an aura of neutrality in his words, hoping that this arrogant queen would maybe get some sense of diplomacy, rather than command.

dRUm20K.png

Having heard the argument between the two groups WIZCOM came over to break up the argument. "I wound bite your toung if i were you Kessia Miran Kessia Miran , The overseer of Finances put me in charge of this operation until the job is done and I fail to see were a Blackwatch agent has any grounds on saying whats right to train and whats not or do i need to remind you that speaking in a durogitory nature to allies of the Empress is frowned apon and could see you imprisoned and or demoted, your already on thin ice last i checked after your unprofessional outbursts with one of the overseers already."

Turning away from her WIZCOM looked over the trainings being done between the units. "Im aware of the fact that the Ultranauts have multiple years of speacil forces training but thats precisly why there going threw these trainings, you dont send speacil forces in mass into a planetary wide combat zone its far outside their mode of operations Instead of doing small team engaments like speacil forces would entail their engaging in large deployments like standered infantry would be. now given that we dont have a branch with that level of operational training in mind I aim to rectify that mistake with these trainings now you can either observe and be respectful Ma'am or i will be notifing your superiors of your unprofessional nature and disregard for chain of command, do i make myself clear?"
dRUm20K.png
(edited)

yNfDXrC.png
Equipment: Væringi MK. I Assassin Armour and Cloak | 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x Red blade lightsaber shoto | Shield talisman | Taozin amulet | Healing amulet || Empyrean gland
dRUm20K.png
[ Blue Death ]

Apparently everyone was very hostile, but that didn’t bother her at all. Despite her armour, she yawned boredly and then spoke.

"Both of you are finished? Good! You were commissioned by someone who is no longer an Overseer, but in return for treason and murder, is sitting in jail and waiting to be executed. Anyway… I gave you permission to leave, gentlemen? Check it out and look forward to your apologies!"

He pulled out a smaller data bench and handed it to the two men. It contained a mandate that gave the woman various rights, including permission to override the Overseer’s decision in special cases. Whoever this woman was, she has a place in the hierarchy of the state between STRATCOM and the Overlord. In special cases, otherwise at the same level as the government. In addition to the data and the mandate, there were two separate seals and three signatures.

The first seal was the seal of Kainan Wolfe Kainan Wolfe and was signed by the late emperor on the mandate, with L’lerim as the Overlord. On the other side is the seal and signature of Empress L’lerim, and then on this part is the signature of Tubrok Ragal Tubrok Ragal as Overlord. If they wanted to examine the document, the original was not a forgery.

"So gentlemen… I think you owe me an explanation, in a normal tone, unless you want to peel potatoes and clean toilets from punishment for a month!"

lqTDRqo.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Moric aep Deithwen

M

There was no movement in the Rim-Guard officer as she presented her authority and demanded to be nice. Ironic. She appears and insults, now demanding to bow before her because of the Emperor's sigil. Or Empress'. She insulted his Battlebrothers and now issues an empty threat.

"May I remind you that I am not your subordinate and as long as you treat my men and me like the dirt under your boot, you will not here anything from us but the sound of our transports which carry us away from here.

If you manage to find a tone which is more suited for a conversation, inform me and then we will consider to stay. Until then I am ordering my forces to assemble for departure."

Moric would offer a slight bow to the two and turn around, speaking into his helmet that both the paladins shall stop their training and the droids shall move to be transferred back to the White Flame.

Just because they were a minor, a junior on the stage, does not mean that any of the Rim-Guard Order would allow it to be treated like a conscript. Moric was already preparing a file for the High Imperator, to inform him about the situation and the treatment.
[/SIZE]

dRUm20K.png

The WIZCOM officer seemed stunned by the info that the overseer was a traitor however, despite the info he refused to show his surprise as he stared at threw his cold emotionless helmet of his H.A.R.M. MKII armor.

"First I don't intend to leave, despite those who gave the order were traitorous this planet and its people were were he came from and I don't intend to leave my Duty undone so i will continue to see to these peoples freedom from the Von. Secondly It was never my intension to turn what should have been just a AIT from Rim guard, Hades corp Scarecrows, and Swoop pilots. into instead another form of basic with the Rim-guard knocking command saying we failed the forces instead." Folding his arms over his chest. "finally if you don't want us teaching these special forces operators anything in regards to help them as this sort of thing is not exactly in their job description as we don't really have a actual armor just a lot of speacil forces groups hell the only thing that comes close at the moment is the Scarecrows. Then I will cancel further trainings for the ultranaughts and move on to teaching the planets soldiers instead to aid them as they are a little more in need then."

with that he turned his back on the Blackwatch agent choosing to Make his way to Cancel the trainings for the ultranaughts And have Frank Sterling Frank Sterling report to Kessia Miran Kessia Miran Before he made his way to begin training the planetary forces instead. He didnt salute her either as they were still on Vorrel and its technically still a combat zone dispite they pushed the Von out of the area already.
dRUm20K.png
(edited)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom