Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

War Never Changes

Darren Onyx

D
Hello fellow Star Wars RPers. I am searching for people to join my giant RP that I am calling; War Never Changes. First a little back story.

I was sitting here thinking about the war between the factions. It suddenly hit me; how was the first battle(s) of the war? So I decided to write a story that chronicles the first few battles. I need alot of people to pull this off however.

The planets include:
Corusant
Korriban
Tython
Mandalore
Hoth
Geonosis
Mustafar

Each planet will have a battle. Each battle will get more and more intense. I really want a large faction war and that is the point of creating this. I know no one would want a invasion including all the factions so this is the alternative where nothing affects the factions (since it will be marked as non cannon).

I really hope you consider joining. If you want to join just PM me. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments please feel free to leave them.

Darren Onyx

D
Well it will function into battles. I was thinking maybe a forum for each? Would that work? The story is, as I stated, the opening battles which ultimately lead to the war. I was thinking maybe having some scenes where it is a faction just forming and stuff. I have the intro written out. It pretty much talks about how it is the Age of Chaos in the galaxy and that the factions are starting to form and talk about war. I obviously wrote it where the intro (not the whole forum just the first few posts) is the Sith vs Republic and then the other factions begin to join.

The planet choice came from the importance of the planet and its history. Example: Hoth is a historical planet for the Republic because of the original Rebels base there. Or Tython because it is the Jedi home. So planet choice was easy. However looking back I am thinking of changing Mustafar to Kaminio for the cloning facilities, plus that would be a epic battle.

Darren Onyx

D
That is my specialty. To write stories. Not to brag but I am currently writing a novel. That is why I come on RP sites and go on fanfcition.net because I get feedback. I think my creative end is better then my writing end but hey, it's a learning curve.

Darren Onyx

D
Legit. I think we could start a thread (once we get a few more people) and others will join as it starts up. Or we can wait until we get people joined up on here then start. Either way, I think it will turn out epic.

Darren Onyx

D
Same here. I am finishing up the semester so I will be working. But I always make time for some epic Star Wars RP.

Kodiak Mosthal

K
I am sure he got the inspiration from fallout. I mean here we are out of a deadly plauge and then its right back to war. War never changes.... men do.

B534119C.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom