Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question War Crimes Investigation - NJO / TGA please read

So a while back I posted my “Dear Holly” message system where users could message Holly IC. A few chose to send me private messages to remain anonymous but they basically told Holly that the Jedi were committing war crimes.

Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok posted a thread where he’s collecting info on the timeline of these events and I asked if he wanted to be on a 60 minutes style talk show and he agreed. I’m currently waiting to see if his knowledge is IC or OOC though.

I don’t want to mess anything up for anybody OOC so I’d like whoever is involved with this to please talk to me. My reporter was contacted IC about this so she IC wants to investigate it. If that’s not something people want or are not interested in or if it would mess anything up I need to know. I want to be a press problem IC not OOC.

If there are any people with IC knowledge who want to talk or help my investigation then that would be great! But if they would rather I leave this alone also fine.

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Ryv Ryv if you would like to talk to the press I could set up an interview? Or Holly could pester you if you are unwilling IC.

Donavon Arturo Donavon Arturo I’d love to get a statement as to what TGA plans to do about NJO and if there will be any consequences. Would that be something you’d wanna do?

Ryv is always down to talk to the press. This would be another opportunity for him to set the record straight for the galaxy. I am happy to thread whenever you'd like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom