Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Wanting Adventurous Group to Roleplay With

Just made this profile on here yesterday, have been wanting to make a Mustafarian and roleplay as one for a long while, and I've wanted to have one join a group of adventurers. Maybe on that's ragtag or something on some planet somewhere, anywhere is fine with me, you can be sith or jedi, would like to meet new people on here. Sorry if I haven't done a character creation yet, I can describe it when I RP also.

Nash Darklighter

N
Not part of an established adventuring group, but I'd like to have Nash here be something of an explorer/treasure hunter. I'd be down to partner up for an expedition if you're interested.

Not part of an established adventuring group, but I'd like to have Nash here be something of an explorer/treasure hunter. I'd be down to partner up for an expedition if you're interested.
Expedition of course and I was probably thinking beginning somewhere around Corellia, Balmorra, and/or Ord Mantell? I have so many I could think or choose from, I'm still thinking of what would get it rolling.

Jho'Henig

Paaerduag with a drinking problem
I recall he's from Taris upper city cantina?
My character is original, canon characters are banned here. The member of the race you're talking about, Ja'Gatcha (I use him as my pfp), is from Taris lower level cantina. There is also a merchant that is also a Paaerduag on Tatooine. Also, should I start the thread or should you and at what planet the thread should be started?

My character is original, canon characters are banned here. The member of the race you're talking about, Ja'Gatcha (I use him as my pfp), is from Taris lower level cantina. There is also a merchant that is also a Paaerduag on Tatooine. Also, should I start the thread or should you and at what planet the thread should be started?
I'm new to the format of SWRP, and if you could (sorry I don't want to mess it up) and possibly would you like to begin it on Corellia?

Khan Morren is a force-sensitive who lives really as a nomad at the moment. Since I haven't posted with him in a while, he'll just be traveling the universe from one job to the next. My story can pick up on this one. Please link the post if you are interested in me joining!

Also, that being said, my character is also designed to fall into the dark side of the force....So maybe we can plot/thread with a Sith master or knight as an ally or foe. Jho'Henig Jho'Henig Fruvos Lono Fruvos Lono

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom