Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Tech Judges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, two Factory Judges retired their positions. We appreciate their time served, and normally this would be a time of serene contemplation and meditation as I go over potential candidates for new FJs and pick a couple of suckers only the very best and brightest of willing and qualified members to fill their places.

But, as some of you may have noticed, the Technology Creation forum is swamped, so my need is dire. I've got open positions for two new Tech Judges.

Please apply if you:
  • Have a working knowledge of how to create balanced tech.
  • Have time to dedicate to the site.
  • Can work with a team.
  • Are willing to improve and not only take suggestions, but ask for them on your own.
  • Are properly prepared to cope with the tyrannical reign of an authoritarian tyrant Can come up with a haiku, as per tradition.

Applications will be accepted here or in PM. I'm not asking for qualifications, because there will be an interviewing process. If you have a Skype address and I am not privy to it, please include it in your application.

You know I can't commit to long-term with a new baby, but it's reading week, I just finished a handful of major projects, and I'm willing to step in temporarily to deal with the backlog and help train.

As for the authoritarianism...*tosses a politically incorrect salute at @[member="Fabula Cavataio"]*

Rules for Writing Haiku
There are no specific rules for writing haiku; however, the structure of haiku is always the same, including the following features:
  • Only three lines, totaling 17 syllables throughout
  • The first line must be only 5 syllables
  • The second line must be comprised of 7 syllables
  • The third line must be 5 syllables like the first
  • Punctuation and capitalization rules are up to the poet, and need not follow rigid rules used in structuring sentences
  • Haiku does not have to rhyme, in fact many times it does not rhyme at all
  • Some haiku can include the repetition of words or sounds

Boom.
If you can call almost a month recent. By all means.

@[member="Xander Carrick"]
Join me and I will teach you the ways of the Haiku. I sense the Haiku is strong with you.

On a more relevant note, good luck to all the applicants. Looks like Fabs has a great selection here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom