Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted : One Tough Jedi Healer

@[member="Phylis Alince"]

But I'm sure we can meet some other time! I want to...expand my horizons and we worked so well on Kaeshana. You know you're my favourite badass bookworm!

And, yes, keep the fishy safe. She's a good drinking buddy!

@[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] You're either trying to hit on me or...no, that's what you're doing. The only expansion of your horizons happening with me is that you'll learn to read a book rather than use it as a club.

@[member="Thessa Kai"] Problem, fishy? Want some more kelp?

Don't ask @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], she'll destroy a city to get you some, and lose at least two limbs on the way.

@[member="Judah Dashiell"]

If that was the impression that I gave, then I am in error and I would like to ask your pardon. What I was trying to say was the experience is not something that an average healer can easily fix. Which is why I said I would love to speak with them further so we can roleplay it out if possible. This wasn't my intent to godmode, since most of what had happened was discussed btw us beforehand and approved before any rps were made.

Hmmm strange. It might have been swallowed up when the pms were acting up. I sent one to you, Thessa and Delila. Since you three did mentioned being game for this arc to develop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom