Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted : One Tough Jedi Healer

You do realize what I did can't be healed, right? The entity she was exposed to is a combination of the evil spirits and Daxton own twisted psyche. You try and touch her mind and you will open a conduit for me to attack :D not that I don't mind but I am obliged to give fair warning.

@[member="Daxton Bane"] Men are so conceited. "You do realize what I did can't be healed, right?" Blah, blah.

You do realise that I will insert a lit lightsabre into you if you try anything with fish-fingers here, right?

That's my job. :p

@[member="Phylis Alince"]

You forgot to mention pig headed, egotistical, and utterly full of himself. :D Yes I am guilty of all that and more.

What I meant was, what was done to her is no mere disease or trauma that can be healed by standard means. This is a combination of corrupted sith magic, tormented/deranged psychic trauma of not just Daxton but the spirits he has access to. It might be possible to heal her eventually, but it will be something that take time (and hopefully a lot of rp we can all enjoy) before it happens and even then she will never be the same.

And yes if you want to stab me, I think you will have to get in line. Thanks to Thessa there is a long line of people who want to pick a fight with a misunderstood Zabrak :D But I more than welcome the chance to rp with you if we can.

Daxton Bane said:
You do realize what I did can't be healed, right? The entity she was exposed to is a combination of the evil spirits and Daxton own twisted psyche. You try and touch her mind and you will open a conduit for me to attack :D not that I don't mind but I am obliged to give fair warning.
This seems on the edge of god modding. Unless @[member="Thessa Kai"] confirmed she can never be 'healed' OOCly I doubt you can decide what she chooses to do with her character. Now, I can see the young Padawan Mune not being to completely reverse the effects, maybe only find temporary relief. While a Master like Bones...er...Phylis might be able to completely heal such a traumatic event. People are exposed to evil crap all the time. This doesn't make them some weird force conduit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom