Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanted: Jedi Master

Hello. I'm a recent to the Jedi Order and I'm looking for any available masters out there wiling to take a new student. I have no specific need for the master themselves, only that they're good enough teachers to help me advance. :)

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Well some good masters beyond myself would be... okay most of the good masters are either in exile or have left the order. @[member="Jekk Reth"] is talented though.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Vulpesen"]

They didn't disappear, they just sadly either don't like the training or barely want to do it. I am always up for it but got to make a story out of it. So any who need training I am here.

@Iella E`ron lol thanks for that vote of confidence.

@[member="Syn"] I'm fine with meeting in the order. Do you want me to start it or you? Either way is fine as far as I'm concerned.

Well since you included Jedi Knight Reth as someone in your suggestions, thus meaning you mean both Knights AND Masters... I think you're being a little biggoted by saying the only good ones left are gone or exiled besides you... There are many talented Jedi that are around.

Regardless, I'm here if anyone needs training, a Master, etc. I'm always happy to help.

Major Faction

Syn

Syn said:
Well some good masters beyond myself would be... okay most of the good masters are either in exile or have left the order. @[member="Jekk Reth"] is talented though.
Most but not all, Diana is good, Marek is good as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom