Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED DEAD: Hion the Herglic [Significantly Raised]

[member="Ghorua the Fish"], depends on how much you value your life.

Orcus' home address is easily accessible to those who know his name and extraneous info, such as CEO of Darkwater and Herglic Trade Empire.

He lives on an estate on Cloud Nine.

sabrina

Hion the Herglic said:
A most fortuitous decision. Brother should not turn flipper against brother, hauum.

That said, Orcus is promising double to find/capture/kill whoever put the bounty out on him.

[member="Ghorua the Fish"]
Don't forget your orphanage, and cookie making business

Rosa Gunn

R
[member="Darth Orcus"] [member="KeCholo"]

I'll happily make KaCholo bankrupt if it gives me another shot at you, dear friend.

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
[member="Darth Orcus"]

3037.gif

Malik

M
Malik stares out the bounty they just posted on the wall of his favorite cantina. "Baxter......they mean that Hion?" The bartender nodded. Malik looked at the bounty and looked back at the bartender "I'm the only bounty hunter who comes here......and I'm not dealing with another Herglic." Malik thought back to when he fought just your average Herglic.......god he still missed that tooth.

[member="KeCholo"] [member="Darth Orcus"]

Finishing up a nice bloody steak Graaf turned to the monitor and began checking the Holonet for a good Soap Opera, Instead he found this.

KeCholo said:
Name of Bounty: Hion the Herglic Name of Contractor: Your mother Bounty Price: 800,000 Republic Credits Condition: Proof of kill, 50,000 extra for his intact head. 25,000 extra for his lightsaber. Additional Info: Kill him whichever way you favor, extra payment will be dispensed if his head and/or lightsaber is transferred to me. Funds will be given by way of password to a Techno Union bank account with funds inside. If you can get his head and/or saber you will drop them off to an associate of mine at a secure and discrete location. Show no mercy, and happy hunting.
In the privacy of his office at DarkWater Security only one word escaped his mouth. " Really?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom