Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WANTED DEAD: Hion the Herglic [Significantly Raised]

You look around the bounty boards and find a bounty posted anonymously for the head of Hion the Herglic

Bounty Information

Name of Bounty: [member="Hion the Herglic"]
Name of Contractor: Your mother
Bounty Price: 10,000,000 Republic Credits
Condition: Proof of kill, 50,000 extra for his intact head. 25,000 extra for his lightsaber.
Additional Info: Kill him whichever way you favor, extra payment will be dispensed if his head and/or lightsaber is transferred to me. Funds will be given by way of password to a Techno Union bank account with funds inside. If you can get his head and/or saber you will drop them off to an associate of mine at a secure and discrete location.

Show no mercy, and happy hunting.

"Oh man, the boss is gonna want to see this," sniggered a bipedal shark.

A terrapin swiveled around in his chair "Whatsat, Danv?"

Danv the Karkarodon slid a sheet of flimsiplast over. "Just came through the line."

The terrapin blinked at it, then began to chuckle. "Hey Mard, you see this crap that just came through?"

A Herglic another cubicle stood up. "Nah what is it?"

"Hey everybody, check this out." Soon the whole office of Darkwater Security was laughing.

An enormous shape entered the doorway and the room grew suddenly still.

"What's this racket?" boomed the CEO of Darkwater Security, Lord Orcus of Giju, formerly known as the Jedi Knight Hion.

"Boss," said Danv, leaning forward and handing the flimsiplast into the waiting flipper. "Look."

Orcus glanced at the bounty, then released a short "Hauum," of disgust. "Darv, put out an open credit check on him. I want his finances pulled and exposed. Mard, you contact our friends at Arceneau Trading Company. Make sure this... Ke'Cholo fellow never receives a bounty from us or our trusted associates ever again. And inform those who inquire of the bounty that Darkwater Security will compensate them double what this amateur is offering."

In some circles it would be deemed unwise to put out a hit on the whale who owned one of the most recognizable, if not largest, private military security corporations in the galaxy. In this circle in particular, it was deemed a good joke.

Sabine saw this lastest bounty a wept, did they not know he was gental giant, who looked after oprans. He was ne nicest of sith she ever met, and he made cookies. She swore she would avange anyone trying to take this bounty, and made sure they paid dearly for even thinking about it.

[member="Hion the Herglic"] [member="KeCholo"]

[member="Hion the Herglic"]

Please note this bounty was placed anonymously and thusly would not be able to be tied to Ke'Cholo without extensive hacking and research, probably in the form of a thread.

There are only so many Sith that have flippers, either way I would've been able to track you down. Unless you want to do an investigation thread, I would take that down

Let's do threads, I'll do mine first. Both must be private, but the other player has the right to post in the other's thread. For example, you say you hack and look into the security camera footage, the other player tells you what you see. We can use security cameras, records, the whole sha-bang. As for now this bounty is suspended until further notice. My thread will be up soon

[member="KeCholo"] | [member="Hion the Herglic"]
KeCholo has a point..

Sith are rare as it is in a galaxy so big, and Sith Herglics? Heh

But heyo, I'm quite conflicted. Hion has ties to ATC, and I'm ATC affiliated. Darn it

Would you still like me to do my thread? All it would be is me hacking into the security cameras of the station and finding the footage, then erasing any proof I had hacked into said cameras, and finally searching databases to find you. I would be glad for you to do a thread if you want, I think me placing the bounty and you trying to figure out who I am would be much more complicated.

"Was he large?"
"Yes"
"Does he like to Bellow?"
"Yes"
"It was Orcus"

Seriously though, as ATC affiliated bounty hunter, if you're posting a counter bounty, I can do the investigation on your behalf, and all the rest that follows. Unless you want KeCholo for yourself.

Funnily enough, he didn't bellow when he encountered Kecholo. And he looked like this...

2qhFy0N.png

[member="Julian Valentine"], I would gladly compensate you for your services in that regard.

I creeped on you guys for a while. I think I mentioned in one of your posts I saw your duel. If you want to post with something like you look for the source of where the bounty was posted that'd be kewl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom