Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty WANTED: Bounty Hunters

giphy.gif

DhfvQH1.png

<\Init.SlaveNet.XPI
/>> (...) ~ Establishing Connection
/>> Cerberus.exe [
X] DETECTED [X]
/>> Connection Established

<\ * WARNING: ALL QUERIES WILL BE LOGGED! * [HACKS.SLICE.PRTCL-V1]

Hacks: Is it just me or are bounty hunters all bark no bite these days? I've seen Kowakian monkey-lizards with more nerve than these chumps. I've got a client with a hell of a hit list. Contact me if you think you have what it takes.

If you've got it, send it through.

giphy.gif
DOSSIER
Name of Bounty: Sly Kyros
Name of Contractor: [Redacted]
Reward: 4,500UC
Condition: Alive
Additional Info: Sly Kyros is a Near-Duros. He formerly affiliated with the Spacers Guild and now associates with the Hutt Space Consortium as a smuggler. His ship is a modified H-type Nubian Yacht, registration number [dh01wv-af9bd0d2], vessel name [The Idiot's Array]. He is believed to have frequented the shadowport Port Nowhere and Star's End Cantina along the Scar Worlds.

Other hunters will soon have their targets assigned.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

DOSSIER
Name of Bounty: Gorba the Hutt
Reward: 15,750UC
Additional Info: Gorba Bareesh Laglan, known as Gorba the Hutt, is a member of the Bareesh Hutt Kajidic. He rules as current Kajidic Lorda and operates as a pivotal anchor for the Hutt Space Consortium. Likely to be guarded by a cadre of bounty hunters, assassins, mercenaries and priates. Backup is advised, at the cost of dividing up the reward.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

DOSSIER
Name of Bounty: Allyson Locke
Reward: 8,500UC
Additional Info: Allyson Locke's status is currently unknown. It is believed she was associated with the Jedi Shadows and operated as an SIA Agent. Reports indicate they were involved in the defence of Tython, with facial recognition programs most recently reporting her on Coruscant. Tracking down their exact location will prove difficult.

I need jub

giphy.gif

DOSSIER
Name of Bounty: Aeshi Tillian
Reward: 6,000UC
Additional Info: Aeshi Tillian's anti-imperial activity has made them powerful enemies. They currently roam Rimward Trade space, but hunters may draw them out by targeting Tillian Family Enterprises and their outposts. Captain Ash's influence in the Rimward Trade League provides them access to allies and resources that should be carefully monitored.

Okay I hunt

giphy-downsized-large.gif

DOSSIER
Name of Bounty: Valery Noble
Reward: 20,000UC
Additional Info: Valery Noble is an extremely talented Jedi Battlemaster. Extreme caution is advised. Their activities as a Jedi has brought them across the galaxy, this may prove difficult for hunters to track down their exact movements. Their influence of the Force and mastery of the lightsaber should not be underestimated.

More targets to be assigned to the remaining hunters.

DOSSIER
Name of Bounty: Gorba the Hutt
Reward: 15,750UC
Additional Info: Gorba Bareesh Laglan, known as Gorba the Hutt, is a member of the Bareesh Hutt Kajidic. He rules as current Kajidic Lorda and operates as a pivotal anchor for the Hutt Space Consortium. Likely to be guarded by a cadre of bounty hunters, assassins, mercenaries and priates. Backup is advised, at the cost of dividing up the reward.

Solo Bounty Successful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom