Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want an Omega NPC for your Unofficial Thread?

Unofficial Thread Seeking NPC Looking for a good time
Are you planning on setting up an unofficial thread for the Omega Event?
Would your story be better with someone fielding an Omega NPC to oppose you?

If that sounds like you, please post here. We will do our best to pair you with a writer who can NPC the opposition. Signing up in this thread does not guarantee you an official Omega NPC- the more interesting your idea, the more likely one of the NPC writers will be engaged. The number of people involved will not automatically disqualify/qualify you, as some of the NPC writers will enjoy working with different sized groups. However- we have a set number of NPC writers, and therefore a limited number of threads that will be possible to fill.

Post your:
-Name
-Faction (if applicable)
​-If the thread will be open or private
-If you already have other individuals interested or not (you can edit this later)
-A brief description of what your intended thread is.

Name: Aster Rose Baelor
Faction: The Iron Empire
If the thread will be open or private: Open - Faction only
If you already have other individuals interested or not: Yes
A brief description of what your intended thread is:
Rumours have spread to the Iron Empire that rogue Sith with suspected ties to those building the Omega weapon have taken up temporary residence on Rakata Prime. Displeased with these scoundrels so dangerously close to its doorstep, the Iron Empire takes it upon itself to ensure their they don't continue deeper into the unknown regions and intrude upon Iron Empire borders to slay the people and raze the lands. Having been among One Sith ranks, those of the Iron Empire are only all too familiar with what kind of cruelty they're capable of should they encroach upon Iron Empire territory.

Edit: Changed the description to one that made more sense for the IE IC.

Doyle

D
Name: Stokely McFadden
Faction: Commonwealth
Private thread (so far)
Interested Individuals: (none yet)
Plot: Stokes could capture a relative of or engineer that worked on the Omega to try to get info from them so that rumours about it can be confirmed or denied.

[member="Irajah Ven"]

-@Cucifere Sin
-Faction: Soloing
​-Closed
-None
- I kinda of want this to be a past thread just before the Omega Wars broke out, sorta like...making Sin an even more evil character and giving others to possibly want to arrest him for knowing this would happen but never said anything about it. Possibly let it turn into a sparring thread to get some good ol' fun to end it.

-Name Junko Ike
-Faction Order of the Silver Jedi
​-If the thread will be open or private Private
-If you already have other individuals interested or not (you can edit this later) There might be one other
-A brief description of what your intended thread is. Going to the flying temple on Mayferria with my padawan (hopefully) [member="Sabetha Tag"] and wish to face some small npc opposition

VanceCaydence

Engineer, Caydence Naval Yards
Name - [member=Vance Caydence]
Faction - Galactic Alliance
Public/Private - Private Thread
Anyone Interested? - I have a few of the members of the GA interested in participating.

Synopsis: The Omega Weapon. Its development was shrouded in secret, but its needs were great. Insatiable, even. The war machine of the One Sith took what it needed, feeding resources and people to the charnel house of Castameer to complete the massive superweapon. Just on the outskirts of One Sith territory was the system of Carratos, where it was known to many that Caydence Naval Yards employed some of the best and brightest engineers and skilled laborers in the system. The Sith were desperate in their need to strike fear into the heart of the galaxy, so they began by recruiting the first groups in the early phases of the project. As time went on, and the One Sith were losing ground to the Galactic Alliance, the One Sith became more-forceful in their "recruiting methods". When the project neared completion, the faction was frantic, and began abducting full crews of engineers and such from all across the One Sith territories and beyond. During one of their raids, the group captured several of CNY's technicians, and also one of the Caydence clan, Vance's sister Joanna.

It has been weeks now, and Vance - as well of the rest of the Caydence clan - is no closer to finding out where the One Sith has taken her and the others. It isn't until the Galactic Alliance's Rogue Squadron shows up on Vance's doorstep that he learns of the Omega Weapon project, and the likelihood of Joanna and the others being held on Castameer. A ground installation seems the most likely location, and the window is closing fast. The actions of the Galactic Alliance have disrupted the One Sith's original intentions - no witnesses means less of a chance for their plans to be undone. But that time-frame is quickly coming to a close. If Vance is to have any chance of saving his sister, he has but one option - take to the stars with Rogue Squadron, and help them defeat the One Sith once and for all.

The premise I'd be looking to fulfill would be locating this installation, breaking in, freeing the prisoners, and gaining whatever upper hand I can afford the Galactic Alliance in stopping the Omega Weapon. Whichever NPC writer would like to help me in this undertaking would hopefully get a great story out of it all, and I would be glad of the company and collaboration. Please let me know if you would be willing to work with me. Otherwise, I'll be doing a large portion of this writing on my own. Thank you for your consideration! I look forward to writing with you soon!

[member="Irajah Ven"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom