Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanna RP on Coruscant?

Okay, so Thurion is back on Coruscant after a decade of training and whatnot away from Republic space, and while there I wouldn't mind him bumping into people who would like to hang out or need his help with stuff. So this is basically a shout-out for anyone who wants to do whatever, really. My muse for him is strong atm, so I'd welcome any chance to have him meet with people, be it reunite with some of his old Jedi aquaintances or meet someone entirely new.

Any suggestions are welcomed. I'd also be happy to offer training for any aspiring Jedi padawans out there. If you happen to new to forum role-playing, I'd consider it my pleasure to guide you along the way. :)

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] I already have a thread up in Courscant about playing the guitar, if you want to join you can.
@[member="Coci Sinopi"] everyone is invited.

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
right now she is basically just "force sensitive" so candidate but no training. Or if she does use "force abilities" it would all be instinctive so ... rudimentary strength enhancement, rudimentary agility enhancement minor see the future (like Anakin in ep 1 when racing) things like that.

eventually I would like to see her get to the point where she might dual wield, and or be able to do "force enhanced" "trick shooting"

I have two Jedi characters, @[member="Equa Dominator"] and @[member="Jasmine Lancaster"]. But since the latter one is a Padawan and I like her a bit more than I like Equa (Lancaster stuff...), I'd love to have some training with her.

Both of them could come to Tython, but they're mostly on Coruscant.

that might work actually, Thinking about it she likely wouldn't realize that she is sensitive, Especially if there is no tradition of force sensitivity per se where she comes from, basically the equivalent of someplace so far out in the boonies that the empire never got out there, (or if the old republic did it was forgotten about) and being as it is a rather high G iceball planet, most people would likely not look too closely. I mean who wants to walk off their ship and suddenly be packing ~3x their normal weight... so a 100kg person is suddenly 300kg (ouch)

Well, are there any special skills Thurion has? Maybe they could meet, talk about life, the Force, and train a bit? The usual stuff... :D Though be prepared... Your character will be brought into Lancaster dramas. :p

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

He knows the basic powers, as well as Force Healing, though his forte is in lightsaber combat, Djem So especially. Either is fine by me, though. :)

Also, every time I read 'Lancaster' I replace it with 'Lannister'... Curse you, Game of Thrones! :p

Phantom

P
Always happy to start my development in RP with you on any threads, @[member="Thurion Heavenshield"], anyway you see fit! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom