Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanna Join a Family of Force-Users?

Jeela Tillian

J
@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Okay. Will do. I'm thinking something on Togoria, where she'd be working on assisting the locals after the collapse of the Empire and engagement between Sith forces and the Army of Light.

Xanos Knyghtshade

X
@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Xanos is a Mandalorian who aspires to lead his people to greatness one day, but other than that he's not very much like others of his people. He's a suave bachelor who travels around the galaxy looking for contacts to aid him in his quest, not aware of his innate Force sensitivity; he has, however, been curious towards the Force and its application in combat.

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"], will do, sir. In a matter of some hours. Got a final exam in two and half so while my head in still in it, but I'm thinking one of the planets in Inner Rim. Something somewhat bigger. I'll just tag you when it's up.

2zr3htz.jpg

Oki! We may have a winner here... maybe. I just went through about twenty different planets on the wookie and I think I've found one that could work. Tirahnn. The Great Fair certainly sounds like something that would get Kat on the planet. How does that sound to you, @[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]?

@[member="Connor Harrison"] @[member="Katrine Van Derveld"] @[member="Ak'lya"] @[member="Jeela Tillian"] @[member="Teresa Allens"] @[member="Anders Sivas"]

Feel free to add me to Skype, if you have it yourselves. My Skype name is 'heavenshield'. It'll be much easier to plot and stuff if we create a chat group just for us. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom