Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanna Join a Family of Force-Users?

So, recently I've had this idea that I wish to share with all of you.

At the moment, Thurion is travelling the galaxy and visiting places of his youth, along with various planets of interest. He was knighted a couple of years ago, and now wants to go out and witness the galaxy for himself, to broaden his view and gain experience. He has a ship, and along the way he's stopped by Umbara, where he found @[member="Nina Vi'dreya"], Coruscant, where he found @[member="Jasmine Lancaster"], and is currently on Tython for a quick visit.

My idea is that throughout his travels across the galaxy he keeps encountering Force-Sensitive people or different backgrounds and cultures who he decides to take as his apprentice and train. He's already got Nina and Jasmine under his care, and a few more wouldn't hurt. What I'm looking for is people willing to have me train them and take them with me through my travels, and as time goes on we'll all form a sort of family.

Granted, I'm mostly looking for younger/inexperienced people, with as little background as possible in terms of character development. The character development will happen through interaction between you and me and the rest of the crew, so this would be a great opportunity for new members on the site to be part of a close-knit group under the leadership of Thurion. We'll laugh, we'll cry (IC that is) and we'll learn new things about our own characters as well as eachother's.

The underlying goal is for Thurion to eventually return to the Levantine Sanctum, but only after he has seen and experienced enough to consider himself ready. It is up to you whether you want to (re-)join the Levantine Sanctum along with him, but if you don't, no harm done. It is not a requirement for joining his group of apprentices. If you want to see and experience new things and places, give me a @mention and we'll see if we can work something out.

:)

A fantastic idea indeed @[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] .

Well, I may not be as young as ones you're looking for but my history of the Force has been ripped away by a power I don't understand and have no memory of.

I am walking a path that is empty, and I have put out there the request to be trained and guided once more to build myself up and become the man I was destined to be.

Have a look at my bio to see if it suits, and I will await your views.

@[member="Connor Harrison"]

I'll keep you in mind, then. I just wanna see how many applicants we get first. Can't fit too many aboard my ship. :p

@[member="Darth Malificete"]

You sure you don't want to? I could have you reunited with your sister... ;)

Hmm. Well, I'll throw this your way and you lemme know. Kat is all new, no roleplays. All the back story she has is family, some details about her childhood and the fact that she traveled back in time here with a particular task. Now, seeing as I've just brought her over, I don't want her to just jump into the last task, I'd prefer her to get lost on her way, learn new things, new people, you know... live life.

Oh and, most of 'close-knit' family Kat has known is her own, in the future, so getting to know perfect strangers and maybe considering them to family would certainly be a new change of pace for the teenager.

Whatever is on your way really. At this point, Kat would pretty much get on a random transport to a random planet. @[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] And really, you can't miss the perky redhead that talks so much. And if you do, she'll notice you. As long as something stands out.

I want to do this, but I don't know who with. Saran's already knighted, and Dalansa's not leaving the Council. So that leaves Askrut. Depending on how long you'll be on Tython, I'll be able to meet you there.

Jeela Tillian

J
It's certainly an interesting idea. No RPs for Jeela yet, but she is a more advanced Apprentice. @[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

@[member="Xanos Knyghtshade"]

I would very much like a character sheet of your character so that I can see what I have to deal with. Unless you'd care to describe him here for me. :)

@[member="Jeela Tillian"]

I'd be happy to have you. Where and how would you like us to encounter you? :)

Jeela Tillian

J
@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
Anywhere, any reason. Jeela's a nomad, so she goes where the Force leads her. So if you already have a thread for it, she can appear there, or appear wherever makes sense.

@[member="Jeela Tillian "] @[member="Teresa Allens "] @[member="Katrine Van Derveld"] @[member="Connor Harrison"] @[member="Ak'lya"]

Okay, so... What I would like from each of you is to set up a thread in which I will encounter/find you. You get to choose where and through what circumstances. Some of you might even happen to be at the same location, who knows? Get creative, and feel free to discuss it here in this thread! :D

Man, I feel like a school teacher... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom