Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanna have dinner with me?[Eryn]

Erich Lor

E
Erich looked down at the garhoon with a grin still on his face. He could let her expire here, just die and then eat her marrow. It would have been the easy option, but something inside of his mind told him to do other wise, something inside of his mind told him that he needed to win her over instead of killing her...just as he had done with Silencia. His grin faded slightly, and his fangs receded back into his skull. His eyes turned their normal ice blue, and the Garhoon monster relaxed slightly.

His shoulders slumped slightly as he tried to control the high of the Garhoon blood. He shook, and then looked about. They had made quite the mess in their short fight, he would have to clean that up. First however...

Erich disappeared for a second, with his intense speed he ran upstairs and grabbed a bottle fro the doctors bag. A scream could be heard, immediately followed by a splatter of blood and the laugh of the Garhoon. The girl that had been so keenly clinging to life was now dead, her blood filling a small bag that Erich had collected from the doctors things. He smiled slightly as he walked down the stairs, finding that the woman was still unconscious. Erich grinned and scooped her up in his arms. He walked to the dining room and found large stone chair. An impractical decoration he guessed, though it would suite his purposes.

Erich placed the girl within the chair, and then using rope and other materials tied her tightly to it. He grinned, and then fed her some of the blood from the bag. Not enough to awaken her, but enough to keep her alive. He needed something else before she awoke. From his pants he pulled a small communicator. As he dialed the number he grinned to himself, this was going to be interesting.

Eryn Xaltyr

I Want to Do Real Bad Things With You
With a soft whimper Eryn shifted, attempting to get comfortable, but she was unable to move. Her mind was still foggy from blood loss and her body ached terribly so she didn't realize she was restrained at first. Minutes ticked by into hours before she shifted again, another yet louder whimper passing her lips as her eyelids began to flutter. Attempting to shift once more she struggled to open her eyes, her body begging for more rest, but she simply couldn't. Despite the fogginess of her mind, she remembered what that beast had done to her and she knew she wasn't safe.

She believed he had thought her dead, leaving her where he had dropped her, however, as she opened her eyes and they adjusted to the dim light of the room she found herself in she realized she was terribly wrong. She hadn't been able to move when she had first woken up because she was restrained and while she wished to fight against her bonds she simply couldn't, she was too weak and to badly injured.

How am I alive? My neck...he ripped it to shreds.

Her breathing was shallow, but it wasn't as labored as she had expected. Somehow her body had found the energy to heal itself enough for her to live, but how long would that last? A cold chill raced up her spine and she closed her eyes, her broken body going limp in the massive stone chair as her will to fight began to slip away.

I'm so tired...

Spencer had gotten a message from Erich; she usually jumped at the command of the Garhoon and today was no different. She quickly gathered her things and quickly snuck out towards the hanger. She didn’t know what he wanted, but at this point and time she really didn’t care. Spencer longed to see the Garhoon; there was something about him that she wanted to see. Beyond that, she didn’t understand her feelings; she knew she wasn’t in love with him – more so she didn’t understand that emotion in the first place. Catching a few shuttles she arrived at the time and building that Erich had mentioned about.

Slinging her bag over her shoulder she adjusted the tunic she wore and moved quietly towards the building. She didn’t know what else was going on, she dropped her back at the door seeing there was no point for it. The lightsabre was also shoved into the bag; she didn’t sense danger and thought it would be better to just toss it aside. Pushing into the room she blinked and noticed another force signature around. She had never picked one up on Erich. Blinking, she eased her way into the room and felt her heart start to race.

The thought of someone else here made her wonder if the message was really from Erich, if it wasn’t she was in a world of hurt. That thought forced her heart to pulsate faster she was a sitting duck here and looking around she sighed.

“Hello?”

Erich Lor

E
Erich stood above Eryn a small knife held backwards within his palm. He let the handle of the blade roll around within his fingers as he looked down on the other Garhoon. Within the other hand Erich held the small bag still filled with blood. The red viscous liquid dripped from the bag and onto the floor. He looked down onto the floor for a few seconds, watching as it pooled by his feet. Finally after contemplating for a few more minutes he turned towards Eryn trapped within the chair. He squatted down within the light and looked Eryn in the eyes.

He was still shirtless, every inch of his toned upper body covered with thick black Tattoo's. Each of the lines drew around him and searched into a picture, forming dozens of images carved into his very flesh. The Garhoon looked into Eryns eyes, and then placed the tip of his knife beneath the dripping bag of blood. He let it pool onto the knife, and then slid the blade between Eryn's lips letting the liquid slide down her throat to awaken her.

Suddenly he heard a voice, Spencer's voice. He grinned, she was here...good. The monster stood from his squatting position and let the knife in his right hand drop onto the ground then he placed a hand beneath Eryn's jaw. He tipped her head upwards and looked into her eyes. Quietly he spoke to her “Now now Kitten. Its time to awake.”

“I'm in here my darling.” Erich called out into the rest of the manor. He would need to explain this of course, though it would be easy enough to bend Spencer to his will.

Eryn Xaltyr

The blood touched her tongue and it jolted her awake, but her body was to weak to do more than twitch violently. A soft hiss passed her lips as she struggled to lift her head, her eyes fluttering open. Eventually cool blue orbs fell upon the monster that had attacked her, but her vision was slightly blurred. A weak growl passed her lips as her eyes slipped closed once more, her tongue sliding along her lips in search of more delicious blood.

"I'm...not...your...Kitten....Beast."

Her weakened state left her mind muddled and so it took her far longer than it should have to process the fact that another person, a person sensitive to the Force, had joined them. With some effort she forced her eyes open once more, hazy eyes searching for the newcomer.

Spencer’s ears perked up as she heard Erich’s voice. She hadn’t walked into a disastrous trap where she’d have to either call for Erich or her Master to come find her. Stopping her movement, she wondered if Phylis even wondered where she had gone. Forgetting about her Master she moved quickly through the manor and made it towards where she heard Erich’s voice. The force signature became stronger and she wondered what was going on. Stepping through the door she was met with Erich standing over a woman who had blood all over her.

“Erich, what are you doing?”

Her heart raced faster, she was scared seeing this woman with blood on her. She assumed she was Erich’s current meal, but then why would he call her then. Scratching her cheek she looked at the woman and figured she was the force signature that Spencer felt. Standing there in front of the pair, Spencer folded her hands in front of her as she sighed softly.

“Why did you call me Erich? You have dinner already…”

There was a hint of sadness on her voice as she spoke to him. She felt needed when he called her because he was hungry. For once in her life she felt needed by someone and it made her feel special.

Erich Lor

E
Erich smirked slightly as Spencer walked into the room. Here was the beginning steps, what he needed to make the Doctor open her eyes. He closed his own for a few seconds as he squatted before the other Garhoon. His tattoo's were showing in the bare minimum light of the dining hall, each one formed an image. The most prominent one was of a massive lizard like shape upon his back, it clutched a building and was tearing into it. Finally after thinking for a few seconds Erich stood to his full height and turned to Spencer, that oh so familiar grin upon his face.

She is not food.” Erich said first of all as he walked over to her and placed a hand upon her cheek. It was a loving gesture, one meant to calm Spencer of any notions within her head. He was manipulating her of course, trying steady her thoughts. “She is what I am....”

He paused for a few seconds. “Or to a far lesser extent.”

The Monster took his palm off of Spencers face and walked back over to the tied up Doctor. He stepped up behind her and squatted down again. Then Erich grabbed her roughly by the air, pulling her head backwards with sudden force and making it so Spencer could see her mouth better. Then he used his other hand to grip her jaw, he pulled it open and displayed Eryn's fangs for Spencer to see.

See her fangs? They aren't unlike mine, though there is a stark difference between us.” Erich spoke quietly though loud enough for both of them to easily hear him. “She is a Garhoon, and though I am as well I am somewhat...different.”

Erich looked Eryn in the eyes and a slight smirk appeared, she of course had no idea what he actually was. What was different between her and him. “You see. Much like humanity, Garhoon's have genetic differences. Each one of us is the make-up of our parents, and each one of us is different of course. When I was born however an...Abnormality was discovered. Now my mother didn't know this, but my grandfather on my fathers side was like me. We had the same genetic markers, the same...abnormality.”

For a few seconds Erich stopped talking, he held Eryn's hair tightly forcing her to look him in the eyes. Every few seconds he looked to Spencer to make sure she understood.

Instead of just blood, like she hungers for.” Erich motioned to Eryn with his other hand. “I require Marrow from the bones as well. The young ones like her think that because of this, I am deemed as a monster. Instead of biting, I consume. Instead of making something last, I eviscerate it. Though that is not why they actually despise me.”

Erich paused for a few seconds then looked at Eryn with a very wide smirk on his face, he was taunting her. He held onto her hair tightly holding her in place as he spoke. “The young ones don't know of course. The Elders keep it from them, the reason why their society hates beings like me. You see my Grandfather and I are rather special. Where as they become sick, ill, and perhaps even meet death from consuming one of our own kin...i do not. In fact it is directly the opposite. When I consume a fellow Garhoon I become stronger, faster, more alert. To me they are the ultimate meal.”

My father before I killed him told me that I was a check on our species. A way that Evolution and the natural order could keep the Garhoons in their place. I am the predators to the Predators. I am meant to kill them.” Erich said the last bit with a slight smirk, and then he finally let go of Eryn's hair. He walked over to Spencer slowly, and then touched her face again and kissed her forehead. “They hate me for this, they know I can kill them and so they breed their hate into their children, and they into theirs. Then it goes on an on like that for centuries until no one knows why but the hate remains. This one despises me to her very core, although until now she has never understood why.”

Eryn Xaltyr

Eryn didn't make a sound or a move when her eyes fell upon the Beast's plaything, however, she did feel sorry for the girl. The Beast, Erich as she called him, was obviously toying with her. She knew her kind well and while he may be beneath her, he was still similar enough that she could read between the lines. She watched the exchange between the two with tired blue eyes, her muscles tensing weakly upon Erich's approach. A cry laced with pain and rage escaped her torn, yet slowly healing, throat as he yanked her head backward. Struggling as best she could in her binds she glared up at him, fangs throbbing to tear into him and rip his throat out.

The legends...are true...Every word of it...

By the time Erich released her hair, her eyes had nearly turned black. She was still so weak, but she could feel her control over the Force returning. In no time she'd be free of her restraints and have Erich taken care of. As her stomach twisted in rage she snarled weakly when he released her hair, snapping her fangs angrily as her head fell forward. Her neck ached, but her body was almost numb to the pain due to her extensive injuries. Had she been alone she might have whimpered, but given her company and the new information she had she kept quite. Instead Eryn opted to stare darkly at Erich, her eyes darting to the neck of his plaything every now and again.

Spencer watched and listened to Erich, she was at ease once he touched her. He seemed to be able to do that to her, she was under his spell. As he moved towards the other one like him, Spencer took a couple of steps closer. She wasn’t scared of the other one like him; in general she really wasn’t scared of Erich. She trusted the Garhoon with more than her life at this time she would do anything for him. Such a naive little girl she was, the world ready to eat her alive. His story was something out of a book, she imagined the scenes he described and it scared her a little. Though she remembered how gentle he was with her and she didn’t fear him again.

“I don’t understand why you called for me though Erich. I’m just a padawan I can’t heal her…I’m confused.”

A hand grazed her neck as she looked towards Eryn. She could feel the woman’s eyes on her neck knowing what she wanted deep down from her. This caused the young padawan to take a step away from the two Garhoons. Despite her desire to help, she only wanted to allow Erich to feed from her, this other woman she didn’t know and she couldn’t trust her. The obvious weakened state of the creature made Spencer wonder if this other one would be able to stop in time not to kill. Biting her lip, Spencer looked back towards Erich and sighed softly.

It was at this time he moved towards her, his hand caressing her face once more and his lips touching her forehead gently. At times she felt like a child compared to him, but the Garhoon made her heart race when he was close. She felt as if her heart would burst from her chest at times, he had a way of doing this to her…he wasn’t the only one though…

“Erich…how…how could anyone hate you…you’re so…amazing

Erich Lor

E
“I know you can't heal her.” Erich said softly and with a slight smirk. He looked back towards the other Garhoon, watching her with careful eyes. He didn't know if she could use the force again, he had no clue about that. He assumed that if there was danger Spencer would warn him, she was his thrall at this point. Slowly the monster walked back over to Eryn, as he did so his torso was caught within the light, revealing his tattoo's once again.

Spencer would be able to see his back, a massive angel like figure graces it, cupping its hand with what seemed to be blood. Eryn would view his front, where a structure rose from his abdomen and towards his chest. The Tattoo's were beautiful detailed, each one had clearly taken years to finish and must have been quite painful. Erich squatted down before Eryn, and looked her directly in the eyes. “She hates me, because she fears me. They all fear me.”

The Garhoon stared at one another, with Erich clearly being well pleased about something. The monster stared at Eryn, and then quite gently placed a hand on her thigh. He let his thumb rub on her inner thigh, then he squeezed letting the claw of his dumb dig into her skin and draw blood once again. He grinned slightly as red liquid dripped from her leg. Then he spoke to Spencer again. “I want you to convince her otherwise. Show her what I really am.”

Eryn Xaltyr

Her strength was slowly growing with each second that slipped on by, but she was doing her best to keep her growing strength suppressed so as not to alert the Jedi. Ever so slowly she was drawing upon the Darkside more and more, pulling more and more energy to her for when she was ready to free herself and attack the two love birds. However, her plan was dashed when Erich laid his hand upon her, his thumb sliding over the tender flesh of her inner thigh before his nail sank into her pallid skin. A heated snarl passed her lips as her eyes turned black, the dark energy she had been gathering to her suddenly lashing out as a natural defense to his attack.

The response to his attack had been automatic and entirely outside of her control given her current state, now she felt even more drained, but the out lash of dark energy had hopefully done some form of damage to Erich. The black faded from her eyes and once more pale blue orbs stared with fixated hatred toward the other Garhoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom