Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Wanna Buy Some Cortosis?"

"Wanna Buy Some Cortosis?"
pine-swamp-mine-1.jpg
| [member="Oron Verd"] |

Alicia Drey wasn't vode. She had yet to fully grasp the tenants of the Resol'nare and she wasn't a Mandalorian. But that didn't mean that she didn't understand the concept of helping an associate. It was precisely the model of business that she attributed to her success. So, when Oron Verd got in touch about the Cortosis mine that Alicia owned on Obredaan, she had more than willing to help. After all, she essentially served the same Mand'alor that Oron did and she could do with the credits, to help grow her business on Chandrila.

The camp outside her Cortosis mine consisted mostly of Jin'ha, with the rare Zabrak from Iridonia or Graug mixed in, who had migrated to Obredaan for work. The surrounding mines were nearly all owned by Ri'ess-Emeritus Industries, but Drey's Mine belonged to Chandrila Group, after she had pulled out of Ri'ess-Emeritus due to disagreements on the future of the company. She had the best Cortosis mine on Obredaan, with it's vein if Cortosis larger than the other deposits. Waiting in the camp for Oron to arrive, Alicia smoked a cigarette to help pass the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom