Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wanna be my kid?

Zara Lianna

Jedi Knight/Master/ Mother of three
Hey guys! I was just checking, would someone like to play my eight year old daughter, Anasztazia Natalia Kess?

If any of you are interested, please pm me or respond here and I can send the details to you if you are interested.

[member="Viktoria Kess"]
Horus can be your daughter, they even have the same hair color.

S1oifHD.jpg

Allison Martha Iversson

CWO Master Gunner, Commonwealth Navy
[member="Horus"]

*rolls eyes* Drunk again Lord Admiral? Take that Karking wig off. You look ridiculous. *puts hand on his shoulder and gently urges him away from the thread*

Really now. I thought I was the one with substance abuse issues....

Zara Lianna

Oh my goodness! I didn't realize this would attract so much attention.

[member="Horus"] Roflmao XD

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] That would be wonderful. I know you and Jakkor have a good friendship.

[member="Stephanie Brown"] Someone has already messaged me and I have plans laid out, but go ahead and message me so I can tell you what's going on.

Anyway, Undin and Stephanie, go ahead and message me, I can give you details.

Zara Lianna

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] Oh come on, don't be Ursula now..

[member="Jakkor Kess"] Just hear me out here.. all you would be doing is rping as father and daughter.. now get along so the stress I already have doesn't worsen. <3

Zara Lianna

Well, in real life, I don't want a kid unless I was adopting. Plus I am a kid so..

Plus we had only talked about, it wasn't set in stone.. but now it is and I already have one character made. Two more to go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom