Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Old Paths

Vaynai

The battered old Councilor c70 didn't thunder through the heavens or surge through the clouds above the resort planet. Perhaps it'd be more accurate to say the once-proud ship lumbered down before coming to a whining rest on a cracked landing pad. A few moments later and the ramp of the corvette eased open to reveal a Twi'lek not much better off than her ship. The years had aged her once ageless face, to many nights of too little sleep, weeks of harsh environments and looking over her shoulder, wounds improperly treated, they'd all taken a toll.

It'd been half a decade since Domino had admitted her academy's failure and three since she'd left the galaxy to wander the galaxy that had spawned the Vong, and she wasn't quite sure why she'd chosen the old academy to return to first. Perhaps she felt the need to reconnect to a simpler time before jumping back into the galaxy at large.

Walking around the walk circling the building, she wondered at the remarkable condition it was in, it didn't look like squatters had taken up residence, but as leaves crunched underfoot, she couldn't see any signs of anybody else taking up residence. Spotting a broom leaning next to a door as if someone had left it there when they went in, the Twi'lek picked it up and began to slowly sweep the walks clear again.
@Wendy La Fey

[member="Domino"]

Wendy had felt something in the back of her mind, something old, something ancient, something primal while she was standing there in the hospital. Zygarria had a large one built as she was working there to heal the outer rim. The Mandalorians had one in the mid to outer rim and that helped ease some of the problems. So while she was there working on a patient the feeling that came to her made her turn her head to the sky. She let her hand fall as she felt bubbling excitement coming up in her stomach and rubbed her hands together enjoying the feeling. It was almost a warm and fuzzy feeling while she bounced. "My master is back." She wasn't certain but it was that feeling, that familiarity that came with it while she finished with the one patient. The smile only growing on her face while the healer was heading off to get into her ship and go to find her master. There was only so many places Miss Domino might be and she was going to need to find her as she figured start at the closest location. The old academy on Vaynai while she began to head over there.

Eventually Domino made her way to a small sitting pavilion overlooking the ocean below. The gauzy curtains had long since turned to tatters and the planters were overgrown, but it still seemed to be a rather nice spot. Giving the area a few good passes with the broom, she cleared it and took a kneeling position. She could relive some pleasant memories here before heading into the nearby town for supplies. The notion gave her a positive feeling, and she had the notion that once her work truly began again those would be few and far between. Good feelings and happy memories both.
[member="Wendy La Fey"]

[member="Domino"]

The trip to Vaynai had some memories returning to Wendy, she had been there with the academy when she was younger, when she was a padawan who had been working with the jedi and rescued by Miss Domino as she still had the scars across her back. The girl was gearing up though and while she never expected trouble there was always a chance the hutts had tried to move back in ot someone was seeking to desecrate Miss Domino's Academy. It might not be used and it might not but she was geared up and ready to go with her satchel over her shoulder and a small smile on her face while she was going looking at the landing pad leading towards the far off jedi temple. Her hands on her saber as she set the magenta bladed saber onto her hip and was moving out with a smile to the dock hand. "Hi." The man looked at her and recognized her while waving her past.

Ahh, now that was a familiar sensation. Domino stood from her reverie and was turning just in time to catch [member="Wendy La Fey"] coming up the path. "Hey there kiddo," she quietly greeted her former apprentice. A quick swallow got rid of the lup that had mysteriously appeared in her throat. "How's it going?"

[member="Domino"]

Walking up the path to the academy Wendy felt it stronger then ever... like that tingling sensation when your foot falls asleep. She was running and then stopped for a moment walking and searching until she heard a voice and looked up. The sight of her master above her filled wendy with joy and her eyes stung a little as she wiped at them furiously. "Miss Domino you're alive." Wendy was moving towards her master as she opened her arms and felt the first sensation of tears on her face.

It was the way the wind was blowing or was it the force that had been the driving force. Either way she could feel something string up. Even so there was another way of looking at this, for the longest time she wanted to come here. Knowing what drove her here, she didn't even know. The hope that there would be something long left of the jedi order that once was on this planet sometime to learn off of. Not that she could be able to do much about this at all. Then ever sense she took up as the head mistress she had look at learning at a whole different level.

In hopes that one day she would be as wise and full of wisdom as some she looked up to or even those long go that had been such full of wisdom. In hopes she took a step on the path that took her towards the old long forgotten academy on this planet. It far from taking a few steps did she feel the present of others in the area. As the force flow around her and threw her she let herself step closer to where the present was being known at.

In her own defense she had on her own flowing sliver jedi healer robes. Even so she had left her own weapon or as it look behind, as she didn't think she would need it on a trip like that. Beside she still had her own ways of defending herself. Even so as she let out long sigh of air. Even the air felt as if there might be a storm coming in from the Southeast. It was not very odd for her to know these things even if they was very slight in the air, as she was a element in her own mind.

Calling out before she got to much more up the path she didn't want to scare those that so happen to be in the place she was going to explore. Even so she knew that this was against the odd or was it, for the force it wasn't at all.

"Greetings I came as an explore and with out looking for trouble."

[member="Wendy La Fey"] [member="Domino"]

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
[member="Domino"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

He had felt it, from Cazador in the caves of the massive Grn-Dl he had felt it which gave him a chance to move and come back to help. Domino and given he had fought her and been at a sitting with tea with her he thought he knew her aura well enough. It could be someone close though but she was the old master from Ilum who had given the cure to the harvester plague and so he had gotten a chance to cure the other one who was there. Wendy standing near her as he walked and had his short hair with a small smile on his face. She was a brighter spot in all the dreary that had been happening and if all else failed... she did have that suit of armor that could match most jedi and soldiers. He always did want to dance with her in that suit again before straightening his coat and walking.

"Uff!" Wendy's giant hug knocked the wind out of the older woman. "Okay okay," she laughed trying to pry her former apprentice off before giving up and returning the hug. When they eventually separated Domino reached up to ruffle the other's hair. "Course I'm alive, or did you think the Universe had ended?" She teased. It felt great to see Wendy again, and she was obviously doing well from the look of her.

Then someone new called out to them and as Domino studied the new arrival she began to understand why the force had brought her back here. Pink skin, blue hair, probably a Zeltron, obviously a Jedi. Not just from her robes, but there was a kindness about her that sadly few had. "Of course," she called back, "This is a place of knowledge for all that would rather learn than fight." Or at least it had been once.
@Syn @Maya Whitelight [member="Wendy La Fey"]

[member="Domino"]

Wendy was just glad to see her master as she spoke. "We had the netherworld of the force open rifts in the galaxy. Anything is possible. You could have been a ghost coming through." She said it while looking at her and then there was more people while she had a look on her face seeing the other jedi and Master Syn. She had been with him on the ship when the reason was being built. He had gone to Domino to get the cure information for her after Coruscant. There was a lot that she owed all of them and it was why she was a healer within the black sun. "Master Syn preserved the academy when the Silver jedi came and they have maintained it. The temple on this planet is a great place to be."

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Domino"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

The sight of Maya and wendy well brought some thought but mostly as Syn walked closer to it all now he let the wind kick up with some force pordding and walked against it with his coat and hair blowing in the breeze. The temple here was still full of the jedi while they were moving off and around handleing problems. A public temple after all before he was speaking and offering a half smirk. "I don't think you have anything to fear Domino, you are among mos friends here and we wouldn't attack a school."

Was that Syn? Was there anybody that she knew not here? "Why would I be afraid? I have a broom," she continued to joke while she tried to figure out just what was going on and just what people were doing here, Syn in particular as they tended to try and violently murder each other every few years between friendships and they were due a spat.

Whispering to Wendy, she asked her "Why are people here?" while the others were still out of easy ear-shot.
[member="Maya Whitelight"] @Syn @Wendy La Fey

[member="Domino"]

Wendy looked at her master as she was looking and wondering as well. "Well master Syn has always been able to find things and Maya is somethign I am not certain her healers are usually aiding groups oppressing planets. It was why I didn't join her when I was with the silver jedi I stayed with the healers at their temple on Zygarria. Nice hospital and a good place to protect."

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Domino"]

He could hear it and chuckled a little while standing there but moved off to the side. A small smirk on his face while watching Domino and then just moving to of and take a position leaning against a wall. This was a great place and besides he and Domino knew how to get along he trusted her to do something interesting to keep them on their toes. He just expected it would be funny. "There could be worse things to be known for.... could have a song drunk people sing to honor your deeds and have it sung off key badly."

"Shut it you," she retorted with obviously feigned annoyance at the smirking jedi, keeping the ribbing good-natured. Still, she liked what Wendy was saying. In the old days it was pretty rare to find a Jedi run hospital, let alone one leading a group actively heading into war-zones to help the people affected, not just the soldiers. Used to the most you could hope for was one or two taking a relief ship somewhere for a few days. They were just more interested in their war with the Sith than anything else. Which wasn't really a problem until they started becoming jaded as the galaxy's policemen or developed ego's as bad as any Sith's.

"Alright," Domino said turning to Wendy again. "Think you can get me a look-see? If their poking around our old school its only fair we do the same." Domino had never really been in another school before that taught the force, let alone an active temple and she was pretty curious about the Silver Jedi's. This could be pretty interesting.
@Syn @Wendy La Fey [member="Maya Whitelight"]

[member="Domino"]

Wendy looked at her master as she nodded. "This is the public temple for people to come and talk to the silver jedi." She was looking back at the school and nodding her head though with a few ideas. "Maybe with the suns gone we could get it running again master. A school for special people to come and train. I know there have been some good advancements for teaching done." She had a small grin on her face with that and was wanting to get out of her armor and into her robes for the Zygarrian hospital again. It was much more comfortable.

Major Faction

Syn

[member="Domino"]

He looked at her and offered a wider grin while taking a place off to the side to observe and see what might happen while he was whistling the tune of the song from Polis Massa. He was moving a little though to enjoy it before speaking. "I don't see why coming to the temple here would be to bad you have been a friend and enemy for a time but overall your neutral. The grotto you might like here, a place for training and meditation."

Up until that point Domino's demeanor had been quite cheerful, however when Wendy mentioned opening the school again she frowned and deemed to draw into herself. "I, no... No I don't make the best teacher." Turning away the Twi'lek master went to look out over the ocean crashing into the rocks below. Running the school had been fun, the work rewarding, but that brought its own pain when students just wanted to learn one or two things so they could go and fight. Students weren't interested in the mysteries of the force, weren't wondered by the sheer beauty of it. Most of them were only interested in power, another way to kill. Best not to let any of them near what she knew least some hint slip out.

"No, the school is in the past, now is the time for darker things." Turning back around, she regarded Windy. "You may have it if you wish, otherwise I'm sure I can find a use for it." Now Domino had seemingly come back from whatever had bothered her earlier and was building up an inner momentum. "Syn," it was that damn song again, not even in tune, "The time for my neutrality will soon come to a close. When it does I hope to count you as an ally."
@Syn @Wendy La Fey [member="Maya Whitelight"]

[member="Domino"]

Wendy was looking at her master as she was speaking about the school and she looked at it raising an eyebrow. She rubbed her hands together as she turned to look at her master again though. "But it made you so happy my master and helped you when you were feeling blue." She let the small joke hang in the air badly before she was smiling though at the rest of it. Her master's neutrality ending and she wanted a jedi master as an ally... did that mean she was going to.... Was she willing to? Wendy was brimming with some more excitement though while she looked at the building again. "I will accept this heavy burden and seek to make this school a symbol of hope just like the hospital on Zygarria we have been maintaining while the Silver jedi sit on their hands."

Feeling the other woman's joy, which you didn't need the Force to see, Domino placed a hand on her shoulder and gave her a smile. "Sitting on their hands eh? Perhaps we should find some way to motivate them after the tour, what do you think?" The galaxy needed help, and its healers couldn't rest idle. Wendy was resurrecting what she called a symbol of hope, perhaps it was about time Domino brought back one of action...
[member="Wendy La Fey"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom