Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walk 500 Miles (Alexandra)

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Balaya was looking at her while she finished filling the molds and let them set. The waters sizzling while she pulled one section from the water holding it up. Taking it to the anvil while she was pounding it with the hammer. She was thinking of simple gear on it and a thought of a shatter pistol for the wrist or caster and flame unit were there. Those were simple tools you could install and would be a great way to break up a saber lock. She knew she was designing hers to hold different gadgets. "We'll think of something for now just continue working."

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Praelior"]

She smiled as she looked up at her friend and spoke while he hands continued to work without alex so much as needing to look, her memory providing a picture for her as she spoke. "You know Balaya, not all of us have a great job when it comes to using dirty tactics to win a fight. Other wise if i wanted too i would have beaten you that last time and oyu would be the one that would have been taken in my Order. Maybe that will still happens. Who knows." She waved her hand as if dismissing the thought and it was a joke, but balaya knew Alex well enough to know this was no joke and she was serious, through and through.

Balaya looked at her and kept working as she spoke. "Ah but you forget one of the most important lessons. It doesn't matter if you win by a clever sword move or a trick... Winning is winning and only the loser worries about their best effort or what could have happened. The winner goes home and screws and girl or boy." She was taking it from a couple of sources but it worked for the most part. She wasn't opposed to an honor duel, that mandalorian blood boiled with it but she wasn't one to just throw honor ahead of common sense. "Now lets see how you move in these." She had the armor secured and straightened to her measurements but presenting the new suit and taking back the parts of her own.

Alexandra Feanor

She looked at it and smiled as she reached over and took the armor in hand, moving the armor onto her body and twisting and turning. "Feels odd still... is there a way to scale the armor so that it is more flexible... or have it banded." She moved about in it a few more times as she nodded. "Otherwise its a good weight and i should have no problem moving in it with or without the force." If they could scale or turn the armor into a more banded form it would provide a bit more protection against power attacks while at the same time creating a bit of a more flexible armor. It wouldn't be overly flexible but enough to allow her the simple needs to move and use her blade.

"There is always a way but the question is do you want to sacrifice protection for movement. The more you can move the less solid the protection." Balaya was looking at it while she changed the information on her datapad. "We could set it up to be scaled over a solid plate but it will take a little longer and we'll need to work at it. Are you certain you want that or would you like something else altered to it now. Say it so I can put it in and not have to make more changes once we do this."

Alexandra Feanor

[member="Darth Praelior"]

She frowned and looked at it again and moved a bit more in it before thinking. "Im not sure, its been a while since i have worn armor that it just feels odd and i dont know what would be best worked for the armor that i thought i had in mind... would you suggest what we have right now as the best mix of movement and protection that i will get?" She looked at her friend as she pulled off the current design and sighed as she sat down, thinking as she put the armor in her lap and looked at it thinking how best it would be to allow for both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom