Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walk 500 Miles (Alexandra)

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Alderaan Mines

Balaya stood there, Alexandra had asked Balaya to make her a suit of armor for her protection and as the warlord worked around. She had Elara standing there with some of the read out. The fires of the forge were heating up to melt the metal for her armor section. She had some ideas about what to do with her chest and stomach sections of the armor while moving about. The blackblades were working with the miners they had taken from the other houses that didn't get in line with the dark lords vision.

That was what she was bringing here and now with Alexandra as phrik ore was being taken to use in the armor and for the ultimate project. She had ideas for her battlelords and ideas for her soldiers but more building her armor more powerful to match it and still not be a rare metal compared. "Come Alexandra it is time for us to enjoy yourselves. We shall get you enough ore for your armor and then yu shall help in the construction of it my dear."

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Darth Praelior"]

"Now now Balaya, all in good time, it is good to take care and pride in a project of this nature, is it not?" She smiled as she moved beside the woman that towered over her, a creature whos size did not even affect her speed. She was also dying though and sith or not she was still Alex's friend, and that is something that could end any day with her abuse of the force as it was. She would have to procure her knowledge of the force from Tricia some time soon, seeing as she was noticing her bulge restricting movement in ways she got quite annoyed by.

Taking pride in your work oh Balaya was so glad to hear Alexandra speaking like that while she moved through the mines now. "Yes we should, there is much pride to take in all of this Alexandra and there are many many things we can do but there is a point where pride in your work becomes obsession with your own skill. No one can make something perfect and if they say they can they are lying or delusional." Balaya kept moving while she looked over her datapad. "I had some ideas for your armor but wish to know what you want to see from it and craft."

Alexandra Feanor

"Something with adequate protection... but does not restrict my movements to the point where i can no longer defend myself, i dont need someone getting a lucky cut on my neck from my being unable to move... oh and a system that essentially allows for quick removal of the armor, think of it as an ejection system, so that i will be able to get out of it should i find myself in the sea or needing to bolt for it."

Balaya listened as the mining around her was being done and nodded. "Something protective and fast... oh I have some ideas and as for a lucky strike on the neck that is easily solved." Balaya was looking at it and had some ideas, she was working on her own armor to have a neckguard as slowly the cart of ore came and she spoke. "This will be a good amount for what you want. Now just need to get it to a forge and refine it then we shall have a great deal of fun. I have some ideas now better for quick release armor." Balaya was looking at the rest and between the mine here gathering her a great deal more ore and Elara seeing to the forge she had a good amount of the phrik for future use.

Alexandra Feanor

"Do explain what it is that you are talking about then Miss Zambrano? You do still carry that name the last time i checked, unless i am losing my memories all over again and things are really that bad." She smiled and started to walk among the area and she smiled as she watched the mining a bit more while she spoke once more. "Perhaps you could explain this idea of yours actually, for the fast release mechanism, i am quite interested by it and i would like to know what could cause such a thing to accidentally fail, so that i know or not in how much danger i would be in."

"Oh it won't fall off." She had the idea, there were larger armors she had seen done and moved a hand. "It will be a bodysuit made from a standard sealed bodyglove with insulating biogel between the layer and then an upper layer of shell spider silk. This will allow for protection and kinetic dispersion with the biogel layer. Maybe not as strong as a full suit but should protect you from all but the strongest of physical impacts. Then the armor plates will be attached in sections leaving the joints and where you need to be able to bend exposed but flexible. The locking for the plates will be able to be ditched and ejected with a command on the wrists tactical pad. You'll have extra weight but once you get used to it should be more then able to move with the force augmenting you. Faster then most in the end at least."

Alexandra Feanor

"Hmm... very interesting..." She thought over the desiign she just heard and smiled. "All tinted Silver and Grey no doubt?" She would smiled a bit wider at her own joking, smiling and looking at everything around her before speaking again. "Id like to see the process, so that i can repair the armor on my own and things are kept in optimal shape without having to come running to you every day."

Balaya gave a nod of her head to that, seeing and helping with the process would work best as she stood there. "That can be done, I have alusteel and turadium heating up for use as she work. Come along and..." Balaya let it trail off as she worked getting a container of the ore to add to the fires for the forging process. She kept moving around through the tunnels with the crate for Alexandra and was going into the forge they had built here for her to make new equipment. "The process will take time, make sure everythign you need to do is done."

Alexandra Feanor

"Oh just get on with it Balaya, you know i prefer quality over speed." She smiled and watch the forge, knowing she was one of the few people that talked to Balaya like she was a normal person and not a thirteen foot, all powerful, and all around starved Zeltron that gets praise every day of the week... it kind of annoyed Alex some times that Balaya was like that, but a friend is a friend and Alex owed her for ironically giving her the chance to follow a path of the light side.

Balaya looked at her and was heading for the forge, something high quality would be perfect while she entered and Elara stood there with the forge going, the molds for armored sections being made and a white hot cauldron for the phrik ore that was getting added to make Alexandra's armor. Balaya moved about going through materials they had there and around. "Oh don't worry, it shall be done and there will be plenty of it."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra watched her friend closely as she stood there, staring as the metal molded into the sections, cooled and hardened. It was something she was far too familiar with but it still mesmerized her every time at what she could do with the metal before her. Her own hands came down on a console as she watched and spoke. "Where do we begin Balaya?"

"We begin with fitting it, once we have your size and measurements. We can start molding it more so you can wear it and still move around."Balaya continued to work as the reports for the mining and the additonal reports of what was being constructed within the cities and planet were coming in. The vong forming was giving rise to breeding pits for their creatures and her sithspawn. Silara had a great number as well while Balaya chuckled her own amusement. "Strip down to a bodyglove so I can measure you."

Alexandra Feanor

Alexandra frowned and sighed. "This was your way of getting me as naked as possible, isn't it Balaya..." Alexandra then laughed and turned as she slowly removed the robes and tunic so that it was only her in the bodysuit. Stretching quick and rolling her neck as she sighed, it was good to have a free range of motion, but to tell the truth she really didn't trust Balaya that much with her like this so she turned and waited. "Go on then Balaya, trust me when i say this is the last chance you will get to see me like this if not worse." She smiled, teasing the woman she considered a friend, though she did wonder for a second what the Zeltron thought of her... curious Alex attempted to silently get into Balaya's mind without her noticing.

"I could have asked you to get naked." She said it without missing a beat and went to work, the datapad recording the measurements while she was checking it at moderate speed. Enough to not linger but slow enough not to make mistakes and rush it.... then she'd have to go through the process again and that wouldn't look very good. She left a little room in the chest and stomach region for more weight and muscle before standing back up. "YOu have to many suspicions on things, professionalism when making armor is the best way to go." The mining of the phrik was still ongoing but they were making armor, her armor piece was still in the forge melting for the mold it would be in as she laid it out. "Something sleek, able to move in and protective should handle it for you."

Alexandra Feanor

"I assume you saying that means you have a design in mind, and don't act like you don't enjoy fitting me for armor you deranged Zeltron, this being the only time you get this close to me ever again." She smiled at the woman and went to pull her tunic atleast over her body suit once the measurements were recorded. Once done she sat down and leaned forward on her hand to listen to what Balaya had in mind though she had a feeling the first idea might be in true fashion with her friends past... and if wasn't she would have to chuck up the credits for the bet she had made with the guard back there.

"Possibly but there is a difference between enjoying something and loving it... in getting a rise out of it. Truthfully you are better as a friend then you are as something else, you'd be to much work and aside from making monsters I'd rather be lazy over busy myself trying." SHe had an armor design in mind while she stood up tall going to a holo that presented a model covered in armor. "Now lets see what we can make. Do you have any other preferences?"

Alexandra Feanor

"Hmm past easy movement, i am already going to simply recycle my old cortosis gauntlets... so armored protection of the upper arm, the thighs, and the body should be all thats needed. I have my own project in which i am working on a design for a helmet and its going to be a nice one... oh and the armor should be able connected through a highly flexible material, that way i can move without too much restriction. No need to alchemical enchant the material though, i have body suit being made with that process through someone else. No offense to your own abilities Balaya."

Balaya looked at her with a raised eyebrow while she thought about it and started going to work. Her hands deftly moving now while she opened a case of materials. "A flexible material for the joints is not always easy but there are somethings that can be used. The only hard part is one has to have the patience to weave and link it themselves. That is what we shall be working on now then it looks like while the metal heats up and goes into the molds. Your bodysuit will have to do for the rest of the protection but what else do you want on it. Some of the armor uses wrist gadgets and weapons or ion booster packs."

Alexandra Feanor

"Im a simple girl Balaya, the armor itself should do fine." She smiled at her old friend and with a quick motion she moved to sit down, taking the tools needed and getting to work on linking the pieces together as she sat there. "Hmm..." Her hands moved faster as she smiled and worked at it before simply grinning to herself. "Sheesh, this is like second nature by this point..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom