Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Vukot's Personal Shuttle

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: Less Conspicuous Personal Transport Between Planets, Bases, Starships, Star Systems.
  • Image Source:Intersector Sloop
  • Canon Link: (Please link the canon link if applicable canon item.)
  • Permissions: Ga’yusr Permission.
  • Primary Source: (Please link and cite the sources which you are modifying for your use in your submission.)
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Hard to Detect
WEAKNESSES
  • Energy has to be converted back and forth between Weapon Pods and Energy Weapon Systems.
  • ECM Usage Blocks ability to use Communication Suite
DESCRIPTION
This ship is the predecessor of the great Fury Class Interceptor which was a common vessel introduced around 3681 BBY for the Sith way way back in the days of the Sith Empire. It is up-gunned with better offensive and defensive capabilities with a more improved command system and Modern Systems.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Rure Vukot Rure Vukot

I really liked the Fury Class Interceptors, however my personal favourit is the Agent ship. I found a few small remarks only:
  • Please link your bio to the Affiliation.
  • Please specify what items gives the "high" defence rating. Just like you did with the armament.
That's all, please let me know if you edited these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom