Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Vote to rename Codex Judges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tefka Tefka I'd like to formally propose a renaming of the Codex Judges group to Factory: 'John's Queens', Codex: 'Srina's Ducks'.
, pretty please :) .​

Context, a recent discussion on the sith order had spiraled to near chaos after accidentally referring to Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway as Lore Approval Person.
There has been a suggestion now to rename the code judges. With Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr being the most insistent.
image.png
image.png

Malum of Marr had put up an offer:
image.png

Which Zachariah Conway Zachariah Conway is apparently too much of a scaredy-cat to take it on (while i'd say malum doesnt have the balls to do so himself.) Srina Talon Srina Talon has turned this down with reason being:
image.png
and
image.png

But we all know the real reason for this reluctance.
image.png

Because I had unintentionally started this whole thing - and clearly have more balls than these two guys, tho not as much Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch , I have taken up Malum's offer.
image.png
image.png

I understand that
1) Children aren't allowed on Chaos.
2) Tefka does not negotiate with terrorists.
3) Tefka's strength is fueled by conflict.

So please maybe ignore this post? But maybe you wont.

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr I expect you to up hold your end of the deal. Please post on the bird thread. Thank you.

Have a great day everyone.

edit: yes i use discord compact. deal with it. stop harassing me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom