Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote To Allow Characters To Choose Their Own Master Rank Titles - Results

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
giphy.gif

I have had my run in with people making Knight characters more powerful then Darth Sidiose and going around stating certain things and that they own this and that and these people were them etc, kind of clashing with the lore already in place here.

I am not sure such a result will be good, could cause quite a stir with people who have spent years ranking up their character, only for someone to come along an say, "yer I am a Sith lord, now serve me or ill kill you".

Just saying is all

[member="Chikako"], well since everyone can do it now, what is to stop you from doing the same?

If you want to play your story from start to finish, and rank up your own character how you desire, then do it. It doesn't matter. Its just a game.

The site will self regulate itself. Those who are deserving of the title will get it, while others will be shunned to the sidelines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom