Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote on new Faction Owner

Vote to confirm new faction owner

• Other - Please write in below

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
OK so a few things have been straightened out, we have our TWO candidates and I feel we are now ready to more forward with the voting.

Everyone this will be open for at least 72 hours so please be sure to vote as you are able.

[member="Daro Tarsi"] - thank you again for bringing this to my attention and i'm glad we have a vote where I feel the factions voice has and will be heard.

Good luck to both of the candidates, I feel the faction will be in good hands no matter who wins.

Edit...
OK here it is, please everyone vote on this so we can confirm our new leader.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
....isn't there supposed to be a nomination process first, so people can bring up other candidates?

No disrespect to Sanya, but there might be other candidates that have something to bring to the faction.

[member="Bryce Bantam"]

[member="Daro Tarsi"] absolutly my good man, getting ahead of myself here (would not be the first time) lol. I'll put this on hold and open one for a nomination process. Once we have a consensus i'll fire it back up.

So Pause! (Please see new thread inbound to nominate folks!)

I kinda agree with Gib, but if I had to choose one, it'd be Sanya. Reason is a bit bias, but I don't know Julius enough to understand how they handle faction leadership. Simple as that, Sanya I have been around so ya.

Now, back to the dark depths of my corner I go.

Upon revelations regarding the inclusion of a write in option, I must change my answer to Ra, cause of the red hair (But not really, just joking)

Hmmm as much as I want to vote (though get an error message) I have to abstain. Sorry Sanya, you are great and while me and Julius might not get along. I do respect him. So I can't vote because I haven't been involved. I joined for Dax awhile back when he wanted an apprentice, I stayed and until I saw this hadn't even thought of the faction. So I wouldn't feel right doing it.

Best of luck to both of you though.

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Raveem Va'ah"], [member="Aria Black"], [member="Gib"], [member="Allyson Locke"], [member="Aithne Charr"], [member="Gilamar Skirata"], [member="Zesiro"], [member="Sunrise Latakia"]

I thank you all for the support you have given me but so far and that you have believed in me. As of this moment I am going to step down from running, not only that but I am handing in my resignation of ORC admin. I have decided that even tough I love this faction and you all are my family, I trust y'all (the members) to keep things cool. As for now I am going to focus my attention on a new project with my fiancée. [member="Gib"] you have my spot so do me proud and don't let anyone kick you around. :3

[member="Bryce Bantam"] i am gonna go ahead and lock this.

[member="Julius Sedaire"] Congrat. i'll be watching! :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom