Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote for new Mandate "Lawlessness"

Should we change our faction mandate to "Lawlessness"?

• No - I'm quite happy in my little hermit kingdom

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe - I like making a change but like another mandate better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello everyone,

Hope you are enjoying the holiday season. The staff has been talking and we still have concerns that our faction's mandate does not really fit us any more. Lets face it, we are a pretty active and outgoing bunch and the whole "hermit" thing is really not our style. In fact we think it is hindering our creativity due to it being so limited.

That is why we wanted to post this question to you all. Should we change our mandate?

After review the staff really came to like the Lawlessness one. Look we aren't the most civilized bunch. Not by a long shot. We however are a pretty cool collections of scoundrels and rebels and I think this mandate would serve us well in two major ways.

1. It fits us, makes us unique and fun to write for and with.

2. It frees us from the burden of only one dom a month while encourging writes if criminals to come play too.

Full description below.

Lawlessness
Strength: Characters with unclaimed bounties on their heads do not count against this Faction's Requesting Aid slot when defending or attacking in an Invasion.
Weakness: This Major Faction's threads are open to Bounty Hunters, regardless of their Faction. Private threads are excluded.

So as always we like to run things here as a democracy, please write you opinion below and vote above!

Vote cast as [member="Boo Chiyo"] due to the sub-account voting bug.

I encourage lawlessness. Then I won't need my fake identicard when I try to get into the club and order a beer.

#shoreleavepriorities

#worststormtrooperever

[member="Davin Skirata"] - Apparently character sub-accounts are bugged out of the voting. You have to do it under your writer's account (green name).

In this case, I'm voting here for [member="Mathas Cavyr"].

I think the "hermit kingdom" thing can still be maintained under the new mandate, which exposes us to more options. So I'm in favour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom