Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vong and Force Resistance

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
The fifth member of the faction just signed in, and we've got a sixth on the way. Now that we're officially official, I'm going to get the ships & weapons logged in the Factory so we can begin for reals, yo.*

*A legitimate Yuuzhan Vong expression, yo being Vongese for "those beneath contempt."

Flint Pherson

F
Yeah. These things take a surprising amount of time. Trust me. :D

Good luck Thid. We're all cheering for you boys.

I'm pretty certain I recall an instance where a thudbug was force pushed. I am pretty certain that things like that still work. Because it is more like a wave that can carry any object, and the vong's still have a place in matter.

Sensible thought, Selena :) And very true, to boot. I daresay if you use a Force ability that requires the object itself to change state (as in, Force Persuade etc), then yes, the Vong would be resistant to it. But they still obey the laws of Physics, so presumably any ability to alters the matter around them (air pressure, mass, gravity etc) would probably still affect them to an extent.

Io Akima

Queen of Hologram Fun World
Darth Moridin said:
Just go with what i said. Since you know im a roleplaying JUDGE...

Theres still plenty of ways you can harm Yuuzhan Vong with the force you just have to be clever about it. IE instead of directly force pushing them pick up a heavy object and throw it at them, or make something fall on them. Hundreds of different ways just be creative about it.

This! Just use the objects around them! (( OOC since i'm not in aqua colored font ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom