Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vojak of Kalevala

3z3MSNX.png
7pQHQ7W.jpg
9j9IEmE.jpg

Legacy.

Y042Hen.png

REneMVJ.png

NAME: Vojak
FACTIONS: Mando'ade
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'11"
WEIGHT: 189 lbs
EYES: Brown
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Brown
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

HbrRRGl.png

REneMVJ.png

MJmMlgB.png
STEALTH
Vojak is a adept in a wide variety of covert techniques.

MJmMlgB.png
VERSATILE
gGrv4io.jpg

The Wind Howls

Like any Mandalorian, Vojak can be considered a walking armory.

MJmMlgB.png
HARDY
As a result of his background, Vojak thrives in colder environments.

WRAR8Zv.png

REneMVJ.png

B9u4WON.png
EMP
Electromagnetic Pulses or Ion Weaponry can render Vojak's equipment inert.

B9u4WON.png
LEFT EYE
Due to an old injury, Vojak can hardly see out of his left eye. While lacking a buy'ce, this creates a blindspot.

B9u4WON.png
SAHARA
While Vojak thrives in the cold, excessively hot environments are his bane.

yTY2ljW.png

FsjgWXK.jpg

Kalevala's Finest.
jPYKnyg.png

My Dreams are Cold.

In the beginning, I had no desire to live the life I lead. In truth, there are days where I still don't. But...Freedom of choice is a luxury that some just can't afford; and I fell into that category. When I was young, my dreams were different. They were, for lack of better words, warm. I wanted to be - and I know this is off the wall - a biologist. I wanted to figure out what made people, or animals tick...I wanted to help others. But, that wasn't the path chosen for me. You see, I was born to a loving couple, straight outta Mandalore. Being honest, I was practically born with a blaster in my hand.

My Father was...

Respected. Decorated. And as his son it was expected that I would shoulder his legacy. What I wanted was irrelevant - I was to become a damn good Mandalorian, just like him. My upbringing was not the Galactic standard - I didn't spend my days running off to school with a packed lunch. I did spend many days running...away from nasty karking beasts on Dxun. The Old Man took me like a lump of clay and molded me as he saw fit.

And, slowly, my dreams went cold.

The final nail in the coffin came when I was old enough to go out on my own. I was expected to make money and to bring it home; y'know, standard Clan business. However, I bit off more than I could chew on one job in particular. Fortunately enough, my hide was pulled from the fire by...well, let's just call the crazy bastard my friend. Yeah. My friend saved me and now I owe him a debt that money won't pay. My dreams, for the foreseeable future, are on ice...Now, Loyalty pays my bill.
sAox0ji.png

TEMPLATE CREDIT: [member="Ra Vizsla"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom