Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Vitality For Velmor (Silver Jedi Dominion of Velmor Hex)

159059829246330609.png

Objective 3: Humanitarian aid​

Lon could feel the light slowly dwindle from the boy as started he to become consumed with the darkness. Lon had cursed himself for not paying more attention to his Force studies lessons as he trying using his own light to bolster the boys. He couldn’t keep it up forever. He didn’t see Samara Raine Samara Raine walk rush into the ward.​

"Join with me, Lon.” he vaguely heard her say as he felt a calming force washed over him giving him a moments reprieve to compose himself. He never really been in a position like this before. At most he would usually stand back and get the more experienced healers to take care of this but this was his tent which meant that the boy was his responsibility.​

Lon took a breath as he tried to match his breathing with Samara Raine Samara Raine . Luckily for him since she was around the strain of trying to stabilise the boy was lessened so it gave him more mental room to concentrate. It was going to be a slow process but he wanted to make sure the boy was out of the woods enough. He sent a healing wave of the force going for the most affected areas of the boys mind and reinforced with shields with the hope that it was was enough to protect them from the dark Sith influence It was only a band-aid for a much larger problem.​

He wished he could have done better but he didn’t have the skill even with Samara Raine Samara Raine there to help him. It was the best they could do between the both of them. The boy needed to get off world, there was only so much they could do with that much dark energy they were trying to get rid before they either exhausted themselves trying to renew the boys light completely. Velmor being such a strong Sith presence didn’t help either,​

Having repaired the worst of the damage the boy was no longer convulsing as violently and his complexion returned to normal. A majority of the dark energy had dissipated but not completely disappeared. The boy wasn’t completely out of the woods just yet. Breaking his concentration just enough Lon turned to Samara seeing her struggle of having to purify the boy. “He needs to get out of here. We can’t purify all of the dark energy inside of him. I have repaired the worst of the damage but he needs to be treated om Silver’s rest” he said aware that she was listening​

Motioning for two of the medics over the cot “Take the boy and use my ship It’s pre-programmed for Kashyyyk using the local hyperlanes. Once you get to Silvers rest. Take him straight to the healers ward. If anyone asks tell them that I sent you and that you have a code gray and that we got the worst taken care of, they will know what to do. Is that understood?”​

The two medics nodded. Taking the boy with them they went off towards Lon’s ship. At least they stabilised the boy in time. If Lon caught it any later than he did the boy would have been dead by now ​

Acaadi stayed out of the hospital. It wasn't a place for him. He was no healer like Amani Serys Amani Serys and he was in the kind of mood where he was certain he would get under everyone's feet. It was not as if they could build a temporary medical facility with a lot of extra space.

Acaadi was carrying one crate with his hands and another with the Force when he saw the flare rise lazily above them. Up went the light, rising on its plume of red.

"Hey, is someone lighting flares to guide a ship down?" he called out. No one replied. It didn't seem likely. There wasn't anything interfering with ship electronics here.

His answer finally came in a blaster bolt that struck the case he was carrying. He dropped it, the teenager immediately ducking behind it.

"We are under attack!" he shouted, though it was being made rather obvious as the hail of gunfire started.

Tag: Heca Foliou Heca Foliou
As her mind controlled Veloc Warriors marched for the capital city of Velmor, trekking through the terrain of the mountains whence they came, Heca probed what uninvited guests there was within Velmor’s Capital. She refused to lure a Master or someone of equal footing towards her. She was conservative in using her energy and strength. Most Sith were often more aggressive, wanting to outright expend their energy in an overwhelming assault in a brutish style. A classic...but foolish.

Heca was taught in a different philosophy. Take a wall, for example. It was inefficient to attack all sides of it, and would produce little results. Instead, however, one should probe the wall; find an area with little resistance and then attack it to compromise that said wall.

Exactly what she was doing. Probing around and find someone weak and fragile.

And then...

there
Heca did not attack this Padawan’s mind. She was right at the city limits, away from her peers that were more experienced. The young ones were more susceptible to the temptations of the Dark Side. Through her power, she gave the Zeltron a brush of the Dark Side on her skin while trying to influence her mind that she was brave and strong, and could investigate the mountain by herself without help. Boasting her capabilities to fall into the trap of confidence.

The sensation slowly grew, her brush with the dark side lingering heavily on her tongue. It was strange that it was so... relevant, The encountered had occurred weeks ago, and yet... The concept that something felt off grew muddled in her mind, replaced by the growing confidence that she was fine.

She was capable. She could cleanse the mountains all on her own. They were just rock after all. And so the padawan fell into the sith's trap, drawn forward like a moth to a flame. It would not surpass her notice afterward that moments like this were exactly the reason her Master was so firm on her gaining stronger control over her abilities. The empath was more susceptible to manipulation than the average person-- foreign emotions were often taken in as her own, and the sudden change in her confidence raised no red flags.

Though it should have.

The world around her was quiet, uncomfortably so, as Kyra left the desolated city limits behind her. One foot in front of the other, and she encountered nothing. Not a bird, or a desert rabbit. Or any of the mind-controlled men directed around her. The little hairs on her arm stood up as she realized just how deep out of the city she had wandered.

She wavered in place, the sound of her breath thick in her ears. "...Hello?" She called out, unable to shake the sensation that someone was watching.

When it raines, it pours.
sjheaderpurple.png

Humanitarian Aid
Silver Mobile Surgical Unit #2 (Field Hospital)
Outskirts of Capital City

~Under siege... ~

The Healer and the other Jedi Knight did the best they could with the young boy, fighting back the darkness holding his body and mind hostage, but his condition needed a higher level of care and containment that wasn't available to him at the field hospital.

"I concur," Sam acknowledged Lon Vondon Lon Vondon 's statement and suggestion with a nod of her golden head, then quickly slipped the apparent Force-sensitive youth into a healing trance and placed him into a portable stasis chamber before the medics took him away to be transported urgently back to the Halls of Healing at Silver Rest on Kashyyyk.

It wasn't but a matter of moments later that Samara's danger sense flared just seconds before explosions were heard outside the tent complex and blaster bolts began making their way inside the Rimsoo as screams were bellowed out loud and in the Force. They were being attacked!

//Amani... Are you okay? Protect your patients best you can. I'm coming to you.// Sam sent telepathically to the Mirialan padawan she'd been working with earlier.

Samara called her lightsaber to hand from where it was attached to her utility belt worn, then tried to retrace her path back towards where she'd left Amani Serys Amani Serys with the newborn and parents in the L & D suite but was cut off from reaching them by another explosion. The Jedi Knight threw up a Force Shield to protect herself and those around her as the tent material gave little protection from this extreme.

The goodness of this day just evaporated as sea-green eyes caught the glimpse of foreign warriors in helmets and armor suits causing wanton destruction of innocent life and property... They appeared to be Mandalorian mercenaries. But why hit the hospital? The Silver Jedi were only there doing humanitarian work.

Last edited:
A bone could heal. Flesh can rebuild its lost tissues. Normally a patch of bacta can fix those problems with ease. But the mind? Heca remembered the time when her own Master invaded her mind and attacked it unapologetically; it was an expression she would never forget, one that was somewhat traumatizing which motivated her to make a fortress around her mind and learn how to use the weapons of mentalism.

A smile crept on the Sith’s lips, the Padawan taking the bait. Someone so eager and impatient would reveal their cards now, but what good would that be? It would just scare off the child, destroy that web of an illusion she was drawn to her. It was like art in some way. Heca was almost done in completing her work...just a little bit more.

If she would not correct the fear of the Padawan immediately, she’d lose her prey. She needed more confidence, but not from the influence of Heca directly. Instead she’d utilize the controlled Velmoc to do her whims. A party of three would encounter the young Padawan and she could feel their aggression, their corruption. Proud insect warriors that succumbed to her design. They’d attack her, but she would plan their ultimate demise to have the Padawan kill them or neutralize them. With an accomplish such as that who wouldn’t feel a surge of confidence and trek more towards the mountain.

If that wasn’t enough, how about this to motivate her more.

H҉̭e̝̠̜͍͕̯l̞̼͎̻̥͟p̬̼̳̟
The cry of a woman needing aid.

Humanitarian Aid

Amani held the barrier for as long as she could. It shuddered and faded, dropping just after the incoming fire had ceased. The Padawan collapsed to her knees, wheezing for air as she crawled to the father to stabilize his wound. Everything happened so quickly and it had already exhausted her of energy, but she made one last effort to heal him.

“Can you walk?” She asked weakly. The man nodded quickly, still in shock from the events that had just occurred. She pushed herself up to her feet, looking back at the mother and child, similarly scared, but alive, thanks to the barrier. Amani turned back to him, “Help me move your family somewhere safe. I’ll cover you.” Igniting her saber, the two of them began wheeling the bed away from where they had just been shot at. She took a moment to hone in on the presence of Samara Raine Samara Raine , barely managing to get out a telepathic message to her.

We’re still safe. Please hurry.

The tone was desperate and panicked, her lack of focus making it come across as little more than a faint whisper to the Knight. Gripping the hilt of her blade tightly and too afraid to push ahead, she waited for the next sign. Or the next threat.

Kyra wouldn't kill them, but overcoming the insurmountable odds of neutralizing her attackers had their mark on her confidence. She had never fought another before. Not in the real sense of the word. Her training sessions with her master had made her more than familiar with the concept. But to apply it in real life? And not to one, but to the three frightening warriors that had been standing before her?

For the first time, the padawan felt capable. Like she was living up to a legacy-- her life was a movie in play!

Kyra walked through the valley, bloodied and buzzing with adrenaline. She had first come here to cleanse the land of its dark energy-- residual from the battle that had occurred weeks ago-- but now something drew her further in. Caedyn would call it the force, but Kyra felt it rang deeper. You ever feel like you were meant for something?

Born for it?

Built for it?

Destined across the worlds to be here at this very moment. Meant to be the one to heed the cries for help in the distance!

Kyra remained unaware of the sith's mind games, bolstered by her encounter with the twisted warriors. Her breath was thick in her chest but her steps were light as she bounced towards the cries, chasing whatever awaited. A small voice in the back of her head peeked up. Hadn't she learned this lesson before? Shouldn't she go get help?

She shoved it aside, the notion of turning heels unpalatable. She was called to help another. This time, she'd be brave. She busted over a rocky edge, padawan robes flying as she landed lightly onto the peak of the hill. "Hello?" She called out, her voice bouncing off the cliffs around her. "Where are you? I'm here-"

She gave a wild look around, the wind kicking up and whipping her red locks painfully around her.

~~Exit-> duel thread~~

Last edited:

Kiran Arlos

K
Objective: Tel Velmoc Mountains
Opposition: Children Of The New Order
Allies:SJO/Open

They were good, very good. Kiran noted as the flash of lightsaber and blaster fire from either side lit up the caverns as the group Kiran was assigned to was being pushed back somewhat. The squad leader in charge gave an order to fall back. At least out of this portion of the cave. They were in slightly more narrow cavern paths than the previous areas and this was already leaving in a bad position. A blaster bolt pierced his left thigh and caused Kiran to stagger slightly just then a red lightsaber came slashing at him in a downward vertical position.

Kiran was able to bring his blue saber up to deflect the blow but in his already staggered state the force from the strike caused him to fall back completely and land on his back. He disengaged his lightsaber as he hit the ground and then he could feel someone grabbing him by the back of his collar and that was enough to help him to his feet as he hobbled along the cavern behind some more Silver members as he and he rest of the wounded were forced back to a different part of the cavern.

"I'm gonna have me some fun...I'm gonna have me some fun...I'm gonna have me some fun..." the Assassin Droid repeated endlessly in a toneless pattern.

Moya had been hiding from it for about five minutes as it stalked the abandoned Night Club. The endlessly repeated phrase was starting to get to her, make her nervous. Who programs a droid like that. Had the droid done it itself? If so, why that phrase?

(Cutaway of Mac in Predator swearing to cut Blaine's name into said monster's chest while staring at the moon.)

No time to wonder now, Moya mused. That droid was delaying everything. She had to disable its primary weapon.

This is rediculous she thought as she crept behind overturned tables but having no real stealth programming, a glaring oversight of the original design. She had taken down whole squads of people...why was one droid suddenly giving her so much trouble?

There were two problems. She was in a form reliant on lightsabers, up against a weapon specialized for counter-acting them. Two, she was fairly certain it had a dossier on her design weaknesses.

She had one good play. She could survive an electrocution...could the droid?

Moya crawled over to the fire alarm and pulled it. Water began to flood the grounds from the sprinklers.

Unfortunately it heard her.

"I'MGONNAHAVEMESOMEFUNTONIGHT!"

The volley of charric bolts ripped through and exploded furniture, and the Android was forced into another sequence of hopping, flipping, spinning to avoid the fire, but the droid still managed to blast off her left hand and right foot.

Moya collapsed, leaking glowing green blood, crawling behind tables constantly getting pelted with charric bolts.

An unholy volley of charric bolts blasted through a table and ripped open her side, flinging her backward. Terror at the thought of never seeing Laertia again made the android crawl for her life behind a bar counter, leaking green blood, soaking wet.

The charric bolts began to hammer, than domolish the bar counter. All Moya could do was keep her head down. Then she noticed a cable above, powering the dance lights.

"This is gonna suck so hard." Moya muttered, Force-Pulling with her remaining good hand.

The cable fell, and a massive electrical charge surged through the water. The Android screamed as its flesh warped and rippled, the surface of exposed parts getting cooked. She jerked and thrashed about violently in the electrified water aling with the droid before shorting out, sparking violently for seven seconds. The power to the cable also shorted out.

It was ten minutes before she stirred, still cooked. The suit had taken the worst of it. But she had still cooked.

The Android began to move weakly, crawling out from behind the counter. Her wounds were starting to seal, and her robes were starting to repair themselves, but slowly.

The droid was in a crumpled heap and the cooked android, still missing a hand and foot crawled past it, crawling up the steps to the second level.

She had almost gotten past the last step when she heard it again from below.

"I'm gonna have me some fun...I'm gonna have me some fun...I'm gonna have me some fun..."

Moya frantically crawled further, looking for a place to hide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom