Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Duel Spider's Web (Heca Foliou)

[Continued from here]

Kyra wouldn't kill them, but overcoming the insurmountable odds of neutralizing her attackers had their mark on her confidence. She had never fought another before. Not in the real sense of the word. Her training sessions with her master had made her more than familiar with the concept. But to apply it in real life? And not to one, but to the three frightening warriors that had been standing before her?

For the first time, the padawan felt capable. Like she was living up to a legacy-- her life was a movie in play!

Kyra walked through the valley, bloodied and buzzing with adrenaline. She had first come here to cleanse the land of its dark energy-- residual from the battle that had occurred weeks ago-- but now something drew her further in. Caedyn would call it the force, but Kyra felt it rang deeper. You ever feel like you were meant for something?

Born for it?

Built for it?

Destined across the worlds to be here at this very moment. Meant to be the one to heed the cries for help in the distance!

Kyra remained unaware of the sith's mind games, bolstered by her encounter with the twisted warriors. Her breath was thick in her chest but her steps were light as she bounced towards the cries, chasing whatever awaited. A small voice in the back of her head peeked up. Hadn't she learned this lesson before? Shouldn't she go get help?

She shoved it aside, the notion of turning heels unpalatable. She was called to help another. This time, she'd be brave. She busted over a rocky edge, padawan robes flying as she landed lightly onto the peak of the hill. "Hello?" She called out, her voice bouncing off the cliffs around her. "Where are you? I'm here-"

She gave a wild look around, the wind kicking up and whipping her red locks painfully around her.

Heca Foliou Heca Foliou

Last edited:
How typical; a classic unoriginal. Like most Jedi she refused to kill those three warriors and instead neutralized them non-lethally. A trait that was so predictable depending on the kind of Jedi Order it belonged. Knowing this Heca would enjoy breaking her down. She was still young and in the early phases of her training, so it wouldn’t be anything too difficult to corrupt her. Wouldn’t be as entertaining as corrupting a Jedi Knight either, but her pain and eventual death would satisfy her.

The Sith could feel her confidence skyrocketing after her fight with the insect warriors and Heca got right under her skin with the cry for help from a woman. Another classical trait from Jedi. How could they ever not help those in need?

She would build more into this construct and the woman who cried for help would be an illusion of Heca herself. A woman battered, beaten, and thrashed. Clothes would have tears and holes in the fabric. The image of a woman who had been abused by these insects.

H̫̗͚e̟l̡p͍̰̩ ̨̦m͏̪̭̬̮̰e,̱̫̩̻̘͕̙ ̤̬̮̬͇̻p̸l̛̪͎͈̭e͇͚̟a҉̳͚̹͖̲s̙͓͕̥͈̲͓ę͇̯̪
Her voice in fear, tears down her cheeks with many bruises and scars.

T͇̗̳ͅh̯̼͓͎̀e̤̯̫͔̯̟͔r͚̻͙̘̻̰̦ę̟͈̱͙͖̻ ͏͖̬̯̜a͏̗̱̬̗̭͓̥r̮͉̤͖̝e ̺͟o͕̳͙͕̹͝ͅt̳̝h̙̝e̤̠̯̕r̛̳̮̬̯̜̲̻ṣ.̧̖.̰̬̥̭̱ͅ.̛̝̘͚I͚ ̷c̲a̸͖̞̠n͓̤̠̠͘ ͖͉̪͔̰͓͜s̟̪̪͙͓̬͡h̢o͉w̩͎̲͉͇̣̱ y̨̤̺̲͓o͉̗̦̜͖͢u.̣͇̟̺.̡̮͙̰̥̯̪.͙my̸̼͔̬̰ ̘̣͎̞͔̳̰s̡̮i̲͇̲̼̭̫͟s̴ͅt̮̪̖̩̼̞e̙̟͉͢r̪̥ ̬̹̫i͕͇ͅs̫͟ ̹͍̗̫̫̟c̱̪̫͚͕̞a̞̻̼̬p̘̘̫t̀i̭͚̟̝v̟͎e̫̣̟̞͞
But there weren’t others, but she was naive to believe there was.

Kyra's eyes bulge at the sight of the woman. She hadn't realized until that moment how much she had been existing on the fridge of things with the missions. It wasn't often she saw a bloodied woman. She took an unsteady step back, her stomach churning, but the motion only lasted a moment. Her nerves were washed away by a sense of purpose, and the sith wouldn't have to manipulate her for her to find the resolve to step forward.

This was what all her siblings did. Right here. Right now. Yula kicked butt and Nida-- Nida would run forward to tend to those injuries in a heart beat. And now was her chance. She seized it, her footsteps feeling like molasses as she scattered down the hill top and tried to crest the next one to the woman.

"I'm here. I'm a jedi," she told the woman, the name for once not feeling odd to claim. Was she okay? Kyra gave her a cursory glance, a hand reaching out to make sure the woman was composed enough to guide her onward. "You should find cover. Where are they, I'll go."

Sometimes it was a drab to have Jedi fall into these situations once doing the process several times, but it paid off when torturing them and breaking their spirit. Pain and anguish to overwhelm them just to be tainted with the Dark Side. Heca no longer needed to play with the empath's emotions as she had done enough to get her here near these mountains. Her own emotions would deceive her with the illusion of the helpless woman.

Let the machine do the work for you.

Isn't that what engineers and other mechanics said?

I͝'̖̗͇l̗̳̘l ̘̠̩̗̫s̕h̷̝̻͎̣̻͈͇ow͇̗̼͍̮̕ ̞̲͖̩y̼̝̝͔̬̖ͅo̱̘̹̮͍͘u͙͓̙̝͙̠͢ͅ
̪͕̫̳̰̲͡

L̗̬̺̩̙͎͔͡e̛t̮͍ ̜ͅm̷̳̪e̵͍̤͈͓̞̼ ̘̳͚̪̺̼c̢̥̪̺̟̦̦o̗me̜̪̣̙̱͔.͏̮̤̤̙̥.̷͕̗̺͉.̤̯̤̥̫Į ̴̠̖̱͖ͅm̼͔͉ṳ͙̣̘͙s̤̮̗t̘̺̀ͅ f̦̯̳̖̦̫i҉ǹ̩̦̯̥ͅd̝͉͞ ̷̼̲̙̗̮̰̯m̸͔̠̥̱͖̻ͅy̘ ̛̱͓̖ṣ̸̹̗͇̣͔͉i̷̦͎̖̻͕͖s̩̤̰͖̰͉t̶̗̬̜̟̰͖͎ę͔̳͖̣̞̰̝r̠̼̻̣͜ͅ

Surely Kyra would understand, no? Understand the value of family and sisterhood. This, however, was for her to show Kyra to Heca's marvelous trap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom