Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Vitaara Oduro

Vitaara Oduro

V
GGI0Y1I.png

"Defending those who are unable to defend themselves is among the greatest honors, and a duty of the Jedi."

gntF4im.png

DCYGwtr.png

Rz43g3u.png

Species: Mirialan
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Weight: 139 lbs (69 kg)
Build: Athletic/Slim
Eye Color: Hazel/Green
Hair Color: Black
Skin/Complexion: Light Green (Black Cultural Facial Tattoos)

76g4aHa.png
Faction: None
Force Alignment: Sensitive (Jedi/Light Side)
Birthworld: Mirial
Homeworld: Kalist VI
Allegiance: Jedi Order
Relationship(s):

Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe (Close Friend)
Skylar Vikaar Skylar Vikaar (Apprentice)

Eg8wcng.png

Youngling - III III III III III - Mastered

L6q5ITB.png

Core Lightsaber Combat FormsOther Lightsaber Combat Forms
Form I: Shii-Cho
III III III III III
Sokan
III III III III III
Form II: Makashi
III III III III III
Jar'Kai
III III III III III
Form III: Soresu
III III III III III
Tràkata
III III III III III
Form IV: Ataru
III III III III III
Trispzest
III III III III III
Form V: Shien/Djem So
III III III III III
Form VI: Niman
III III III III III
Form VII: Juyo/Vaapad
III III III III III

SmrLyrw.png

Youngling - III III III III III - Mastered

Light Side Powers
Neutral Powers
Dark Side Powers
Battlemind
III III III III III
Comprehend Speech
III III III III III
None
Force Healing
III III III III III
Force Body
III III III III III
Force Stasis
III III III III III
Force Weapon
III III III III III
Force Valor
III III III III III
Shatterpoint
III III III III III
Force Speed
III III III III III
Force Telekinesis
III III III III III
Saber Throw
III III III III III
Saber Barrier
III III III III III

zqxlBuT.png

ReQf0KN.png
Y9crh9e.png

Armor/Clothing:

Asheran Armorweave
VT-Kinetic Impact Gel

Vitaara's Jedi Robes (WIP)
Amulet/Heirloom (WIP)

Weaponry/Equipment:

P'uki (WIP/Will Sub Upon Factory Opening)
Teilmelloma (WIP/Will Sub Upon Factory Opening)
Jedi Holocron (WIP/Will Sub Upon Factory Opening)
Grappling Hook
A99 Aquatic Rebreather
Utility Belt
Hush-98 Comlink
Imagecaster
Holomap

Food Rations

GQaZFEt.png

Type/Model: StealthX

zesTvWc.png

Strengths (include, but not limited to):
- Master Swordsman - Vitaara is a Jedi Guardian by trait, and as such, she has spent much of her time focusing on swordsmanship and Force abilities meant to enhance her natural abilities in a fight. Vitaara specializes in the use practice of Jar'Kai and, therefore, is very comfortable with a lightsaber in each hand.
- Fast and Agile - Being of the Mirialan species, Vitaara is blessed with a higher agility and flexibility than many other species. As such, this gives her a distinct advantage is the discipline of Martial Arts, and by extension, lightsaber combat.
- Patience is a Virtue - Vitaara is a very patient person and as such she has an easier time keeping herself composed, even amid unfortunate circumstances.
Weaknesses (include, but not limited to):
- So Uncivilized - Vitaara has spent little to no time in the realm of firearms. As such, she has minimal marksmanship ability.
- Devout Defender - Though many might see it as a strength, Vitaara's will and desire to protect and defend those that lack the means or ability to defend themselves, often places her into riskier positions than one might reason to be acceptable.
- Saber First, Force Later - Because of her natural affinity toward the combative aspects of being a Jedi, Vitaara is purely average to below average in many Force abilities that are not directly or indirectly related to her prowess in a combative sense. She is by no means a Consular of the Jedi Order.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vitaara Oduro

V
Valmorra Kothi Thanks! I really appreciate the compliment. Probably the best I've ever actually done with setting up a profile and definitely looking forward to diving into writing her as a character. That said, this is still a WIP as I have yet to actually put together her bio/history.

Valmorra Kothi

V
Vitaara Oduro Well I'm certain it'll all end up very well stated, really excited to see this character out there. Despite our toons both occupying very different sides of history, I hope we run into one another at some point!

Vitaara Oduro

V
Valmorra Kothi, there's certainly a possibility of that happening. It's a vast galaxy out there and Vitaara will certainly be making her rounds within it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom