Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vi's Seer and Mystic Services

Vereshin

V
Plagued by visions? Uncertain of your future? Haunted by spirits or desire contact with the ones you have lost? Bewitched by an unknown force? Your friendly neighborhood sorcerer is happy to assist.

I enjoy writing enclosed rituals in sedentary scenes and I'm offering up Vereshin to help with any arcane anomaly your character may be experiencing. From viewing planes, communing with or manipulating ghosts, reading your character's future or helping them to confront their past. He can also curse their enemy, design spells or imbue objects.

These will be one on one threads set in Vereshin's townhouse. I'm quite flexible with any magical abilities you might need, but my character is not an alchemist and cannot create items. He doesn't judge others based on their alignment or factional allegiance.

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
Not sure where the mysticism fits in there, but Janick has had an increasing number of flashbacks haunting her from various engagements, even more so since Dagobah. Then again, a perfect memory (as I understand one) is not without its loads of problems.

In addition, perhaps he could learn Drain Knowledge from her if he doesn't know that already.

Vereshin

V
[member="Janick Beauchamp"] A mystic in fantasy can be anyone who deals with otherworldly forces, and doesn't necessarily refer to mysticism in the sense of real life religion. A Sith could be a mystic of the Dark Side, for example.

I'm happy to help with your character's flashbacks and I will post a thread for us. Vereshin already knows drain knowledge, however.

Vereshin

V
[member="Ignitus Tapesh"] I can certainly help with that! What has your character been experiencing?

Vereshin

V
[member="Ignitus Tapesh"] So he would like a simple future reading? I'm happy to help with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom