Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Villains?

As we get the final members of the jedi task force together I started thinking about first missions. I want to find a sort of rogues gallery for our padawan to fight. So I’m looking for any villianous scum out in the galaxy especially sith to be the antagonists to our heroes. Also any young padawan still looking for a place we’re always recruiting.

[member="Khal'Kru"] [member="Lily Kuhn"] [member="Jahan the Lion"]

All of you would be awesome. Im thinking along the line of like a comic book rogues gallery, so many villains are kind of ideal. Whoever becomes the bigger threat as we write will be ''The Big Bad''. Whoops wrong account this is Nova.

[member="Cyrus Nova"]

cat-butt.gif
Got room for a badawan in that rogue's gallery?

I can throw Avy into this if you still need a "villain".

She's an Ex-Jedi Master of the Jedi Order. Could be an interesting dynamic, as she left due to the multiple schisms and Orders that have arisen. She could be a voice that attempts to cause the Padawans to questions their own future with their chosen Order.

[member="Cyrus Nova"]

I volunteer Tyiia. She has no grudge against the Jedi, but will gladly target them if offered enough money. She's capable of going toe-to-toe with a Jedi knight despite her lack of Force sensitivity. It could also offer an interesting contrast, as she is emotionally volatile and destructive; the exact opposite of the ideal Jedi.

[member="Cyrus Nova"]

If you are ever looking for a Republic-era style villain, Melvand Zrimmir is always open. He's a ruthless banker, willing to go to any means to get what he wants. sometimes that includes crossing what is technically legal. If you are ever looking for that style of villain, Zrimmir is there for ya.

[member="Cyrus Nova"]

Wow I didn't expect so many responses from you all. I don't think I will be able to use everyone, but I love a lot of your bio's and will try to fit as many of you as possible. I'll PM those I can I hope to see you guys in a thread soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom