Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vigilante problems (Burden of the Mandalorian)Pt.1

The Chandrilan never knew peace. Within her mind or in the physical world around her. Always a problem to solve. Mostly within the conflicts ensuing on her home planet, with crime in the underground and political agendas that served only those who were well invested in the industries that served thier own. As Valah and her brothers went thier seperate ways, She found herself heeding the call of the renowned Mandalorian enclave under her mentor and friend, Keatoch. Through intense training, travel and understanding, she returned to Eyok to find the city was worse than before. With crime, illegal substances, and corruption plaguing the area, it was found that the policing forces distributed had given up on Eyok. Weither it was due to the forces being corrupt or other reasons remained to be seen. Taking up refuge in her own safehouse, Valah keeps her armour at the ready to try and change her city for the better.

"Welcome to our mid-day edition of S-44 News! Your only news channeled frequency for Sector 44 , Eyok, Chandrila. I am Cednil Trobell reporting live in the district. In today's news, I have my crew with me as we examine the rural area and the conditioning of Eyok 44. As you can see from our live feed, the fire that crippled Vortek Estates, just s a few days ago is still fresh in the minds of the local population. With forensics on the scene, the Mayor has still not ruled out the possibility of foul play, as the systems and alarms were up to code. With governmental taxation at an all-time high, many of establishments and businesses are still struggling to stay afloat. And now with the fire, It will surely create more problems for tourism and locals in the area."

Valah's covered hand would press the small icon, ending the live feed on the local news in the area. It had only been 24 hours since she returned home, and it was clear that the sector was in a battle of its own. She had known of several places where a lot of the locals would hang out, including a cantina by the name of Zuzette's. It was time to pay a visit and hear first-hand what had become of the community.

She disrobes and places her armor together in a locked crate before choosing streetwear. Upon leaving her safehouse, she entered the lock code twice on the faulty security system. Exiting into the streets, many individuals pass her by. A few cruisers and speeder bikes in a traffic jam.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom