Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Vharâg - War Mount of the Hordes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warmaster Nyâsh

W

Sigil-1-1.png

Juggernaut-1.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a general mount to be used by the An'fâug'lir hordes.
  • Image Credit: Headder is mine. Image here.
  • Role: War Mount/War Beast
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Links: Hssiss, Reek
PHYSICAL INFORMATION
  • Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
  • Species: Uncommon - Hssiss-Reek halfbreed
  • Appearance: Large quadrupel mounts, roughly a few hand widths smaller than a reek, the Vharâg is a imposing and cruel looking animal. Its scaly hide ranges in color from black, to red and shades of grey, it walks on four strong legs which end in three digit claws. Their maws have two distinct rows of great, sharpe teeth, meant to shred flesh, bones or even metal if brought to a frenzy. On their forehead usually grow one or two horns, either behind each other or out of the sides of the skull, next to the pure yellow eyes. They have a long tail which is covered in spikes at its end and helps them with balance and for defense. Not unusual are plates of armor sewed or melted onto the hide of the beasts, a custom of the people of Baûrgrim to increase the protection for the mount.
GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Vharâg
  • Loyalties: An'fâug'lir
  • Personality: Vharâgs are extremely aggressive and distrusting and only bow to the one who can force them into submission, they are ferocious beasts which will fight with all they have got to survive or to come out on top. Hence why they can only be trained so far to understand who is their master, they do not recognise friend or foe, just a next meal.
COMBAT INFORMATION
  • Combat Function: Their primary function is to work as a mount for the strong warriors who can tame them, a mount which engages in fighting itself and is a dangerous weapon on its own, especially when the rider should fall and it gets robbed of its master. They are using teeth, claws, horns, tail, their body - anything to attack and overcome an opponent.
  • Combat Capability: Maw, Claws, Horns, Tail
  • Defenses: Thick scale hide, armor plates sewed and melted onto flesh
  • Force Abilities (Force User Units Only): N/A
MOUNT SPECIFICATIONS
  • Role: Personal Mount
  • Size: Medium
  • Weight: 700-1100kg
  • Mount Experience/Training: Trained
  • Maneuverability: Low Agility
  • Speed: 45-65km/h
  • Locomotion: Quadrupedal
  • Passenger Capacity: One at max.
  • Cargo Capacity: 100-200kg

Strengths:

• War Beast - The Vharâg are fighters on their own, capable of dealing great damage.
  • Plated Charger - Their thick hide and added armor make them quite resistant to common forms of attacks.
Weaknesses:
  • Hound of War - Difficult to control and even more difficult to master, these beasts are a danger to friend and foe alike.
  • Hard to Transport - Their size and ferocity do not make them the most relaxed and easy to transport war mount.
  • Steady - Their size and heavy armor make them quite slow on the turn.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Vharâg are bred for war originally by the Marskha and since the utilised by most inhabitants of Baûrgrim. Coming from a cross-breeding of the Reek and Hssiss species involving experimenting and some rumor even some sorcery, the species has now developed to live and reproduce on its own and is, as far as possible, domesticated by a variety of hordes of the An'fâug'lir, utilised as war mount and beast.

Greetings Warmaster Nyâsh I have been directed by Srina Talon Srina Talon to take a look at a couple of your subs as I am the resident Warhammer/LOTR/40k expert amongst the admins.

I will say this to you; you are skirting awfully close to a line with a lot of these subs. It's fine to draw inspiration but it's important not to cross the line.

In this case for instance I like Juggernauts as much as the next follower of Karneth but I think it's a bit on the nose for this selection.

I am not going to ask you to change it in this case, but be aware that we will monitor for items which go over an acceptable line. There is a fine line between drawing inspiration and copying, please ensure you stay on the right side.

Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom